Search results

1. Pretto Loco

Anyone know Misty Dressto Kill?

Hi! Due to a slight mishap in the auction I need to get in contact with Misty Dressto Kill. She/he added me as friend but I removed the request before I noticed the ah mistake. I readded her/him and sent a PM but havent heard from her/him in days. If you know her/him and have any other way of...
  2. Pretto Loco

Massive amount of resource types: A fluke, something common or something new?

Hi! I went out mining on an LA I use to mine on the other day. I am not telling where (I dont want to name and shame the owner of the LA). This took me back to the bad bad BAD mining on Arkadia in 2013 when they could have more than 20 resource types in one area. The community over there cried...
  3. Pretto Loco

Life hacks according to Entropians

I'm getting older and I don't know if it is life itself, or just something that comes with age but :mad: I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND TIME ENOUGH TO DO WHAT I WANT :mad: And time is a very limited resource. It is not just ingame it is just life in general. Maybe it is the way it is growing up and...
  4. Pretto Loco

What actually happened 01-20-2016 at 07:33?

I visit PCF most every day. I mostly try and sort out whining, selling, buying, events and how to get rich threads. What is left is not much. What am I looking for? A flash of light in the dark? A new brilliant mind penetrating the inner mechanics of Entropia? Any food for thoughts that stands...
  5. Pretto Loco

Is Mindark trying to revive a long lost market economy?

We all know where most markups has gone, and now with all threads about Loot 2.0 we also know how much skills and high end gear matters. Not as much maybe? And we also know how loot has changed, with lesser sellable stacks of oils and what not. Yea, ofc, miners and crafters still can make what...
  6. Pretto Loco

Buying: MegaView Sign (PC)

I see them everywhere on peoples walls, the MegaView Sign (PC), but nowhere for sale. If you have one for me I would go :yay:
  7. Pretto Loco

FYI: Next Island and Ancient Greece Crafting, Loot & Material Info

Contents of the thread Blueprints from Next Island and Ancient Greece Materials used in Next Island and Ancient Greece Blueprints All mob drops on Next Island and Ancient Greece This thread is dedicated to our Sleeping Beuties Next Island & Ancient Greece and those few that still enjoy...
  8. Pretto Loco

Question: Easiest way to convert spreadsheet table to forum table?

Have been struggling with various methods trying save an Open Office table so I can post it in the forum, in table format. Easiest way I can see is to just make it a plain text file with spaces separating the columns and use the CODE tag. Like this: Drops...
  9. Pretto Loco

The level 100 cap on non sib weapons

Where does this information come from? That it is at exactly lvl 100 you can use an UL non sib weapon efficiently. I don't doubt it, I just don't know where this claim originates. Who tested it and came to this conclusion?
  10. Pretto Loco

Help: 5 Shot hunting traeskeron with an Isis LLC 10 (L) in Entropia Universe

This video is not entertaining at all :rolleyes: The basic idea of the video is to try and stick to a weapon I am maxed on, mobs I can kill quite fast and try and keep an eye on the economy of it all. Also showing how to use Entropedia to decide about mobs and weapons. And also giving 5 Shots...
  11. Pretto Loco

Buying: Pergola

Do you happen to have one of these Pergolas ... (Credit to Honey Kitten Little) ... and have no use for it then I would be more than happy to buy it. Contact me ingame or send a pm here on PCF.
  12. Pretto Loco

Origin of the human left foot, right foot, skull and skull pile

I am sorting out my stuff depending on the planet origin of the items. But I fail when it comes to these four items. Someone in Rookie suggested "Africa" :) Do anyone know the EU origin of them and how long they have been ingame? Entropedia is not much help. I would be very greatful if you...
  13. Pretto Loco

HoF: 391 ped crude oil

I promised Drakobert to post this HOF thread of him and me in HOF extasy :yay:
  14. Pretto Loco

FYI: Welcome to Loco's Museum of Entropia Biodiversity

Loco's Museum of Entropia Biodiversity :bull: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PRESENTATION ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What is a Biodiversity Museum? The museum exhibits some of Entropia Universe's rich fauna. From animal body parts to decorations and...
  15. Pretto Loco

Claim already summoned

When trying to summon a claim a second time I get "Claim already summoned". Is this something new? Before I could summon claims unlimited amounts of times. Does it have some timer when it resets so it can be summoned again? Kind of sucks when some uber mob stands on the claim.
  16. Pretto Loco

An idea for a forum plugin to promote or demote post's info value - alternative to stickies

Many times when I visit various threads I become really impressed by some posters well spoken and valuable posts. But they soon disappear in a cloud of small comments, many times off topic. The thread becomes "dirty" and any really valuable posts will disappear. This also leads to people...
  17. Pretto Loco

Buying: Animal body parts/decorations

Looking for 1 item of any of these animal body parts/decorations. If you have anything more expensive I will save youre offer and get back when I can afford it. It is ok to add me ingame for offers. But please check this thread first if anything of what you offer have been removed. Missing...
  18. Pretto Loco

Animal body parts in the EU universe

I have for several reasons started collecting animal body parts in the Entropia Universe. I know Im not alone. Not so much for profitable reasons as for the fact that some 3d model work is just amazing. Anyhow, what I want to ask the community is if there are any more animal body parts than...
  19. Pretto Loco

Image durations in signs

So I am still trying to dodge the bugs and understand how the signs works. I bought an Opto Sign. No (PC). I just wanted a couple of default images with text added scrolling. I have visited a few apartments where people have scrolling image signs or screens. They seem to work but I have no clue...
  20. Pretto Loco

Problem with Visique Sign (PC)

I added a Visique Sign (PC) to my apartment yesterday and started working on it. I only use one of the preset backgrounds with some added text. I don't plan on having any other image or text for now, just this. All works fine and looks good in Preview, but after a while the screen turns black...
  21. Pretto Loco

Buying: Distinguished Winston tables

I am looking for 1. One or two Distinguished Winston Round tables or 2. Two or four Distinguished Winston Half Round tables or 3. One Distinguished Winston Long Table (never sold in auction so dont know if it exists) If you have any or know of any who owns one please pm me or add Pretto Loco...
  22. Pretto Loco

Tomtebloss graphics glitch

Took me a while to realize what was causing my casual blinding whiteness on screen. It was the good old Tomtebloss. Anyone else has this problem?
Back