Search results

1. gyrmn

Buying: Halloween items

I'm working on retiring and have a Halloween package that I's like to sell in one grouping. It includes: Halloween sales items: Skelton Shirt 1P +8P & Pants 1P + 8P Evil Skull Facemask 1P + 10P Halloween Torch +2P Grand Halloween Fireworks 100 Uses left Halloween Fireworks 34 left Reapers...
  2. gyrmn

Buying: Zero Legend Blazer and Chinos

Contact me in game or better yet, here via PM. I have both as well as Sturm shirt as part of the ensemble & they are gathering dust just hanging in the closet. I'd be willing to hear your offer.
  3. gyrmn

Prices for tamed pets?

Was wondering why you feel Ancients are more valuable vs. new pets with (seemingly) better potential. Just curious, not looking to make waves. Perspective from another viewpoint is always valuable.
  4. gyrmn

Buying: 40k Common Dung

I have ~2.5 tons but will nit be in game until this weekend. What pricing are you offering?
  5. gyrmn

Buying: All Limited Blueprints

Any interest in welding wire BP's? I think I have ~ 500+ clicks....
  6. gyrmn

Buying: Ancient Snablesnot Male Strong

I have 11 pets from the old days and at least one is Male Snable Strong (Level 3 if I remember correctly). Offer? PM me please.
  7. gyrmn

Selling my Estate...Atlas Haven #3A

Fall bump for this wonderful estate.....
  8. gyrmn

IS FOMA Up and Running correctly Yet ?

Cornoanterions can be found S.E. of Fort Isis. More Eastish if memory serves. Revive only, right in the middle of them. NVM...my error Caperons there not cornoanterions
  9. gyrmn

Server downtime for release

Dare I use the "T" word? Nah...Taming lmao....not going to happen! :eyecrazy:
  10. gyrmn

Achievement: Hair Styling

Took you long enough! :laugh::yay:
  11. gyrmn

Developer Notes #8

Since I'm "old school" and don't own any (L) weapons all UL I appreciate this change. Nothing like seeing F-106 finder and Justifier MK IV etc. etcc breaking enhancers left & right. :eyecrazy: It seems the more enhancers the faster they break.
  12. gyrmn

Developer Notes #8

Not even going to mention taming.....
  13. gyrmn

I like the new Chat and the letters are bigger

WHat I want to know... When you enter a taxed LA where do you find tax information....confused! :confused:
  14. gyrmn

accused of piracy

He's gotten a dung off of me once or twice :)
  15. gyrmn

Buying: A house or castle :)

Please see: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?230052-Atlas-Haven-West-3A
  16. gyrmn

Skilling repairs on MS

'tis true...had a disciple that graduated in about a week of doing that & unlocked BPC (Blue Print Comprehension) that had taken me months of skilling pre Cry Engine -- 2007/2008. So if you can get on a MS do it!
  17. gyrmn

Planet Project Entropia !!

Sigh.. I miss that place....the underwater smiley face, odd quirky places to see e.g. spiral mountain, really running tp's in groups, doing the running tour with noobs of castles. Oh yeah I'd be there in a New York minute!
  18. gyrmn

Buying: What to buy ?

I can offer as truely useless/worthless the following: Jublocks Christmas Garlands First Golden Christmas Decoration Christmas Star Christmas Reindeer Christmas Red Flower Christmas Advent Candlestick Calypso Snowman Calypso Elf Shoes Calypso Candy Cane worthless piece of paper Trutun...
  19. gyrmn

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Subscribing. Interesting analysis on both sides and needs a serious read when time allows. Thanks to both.
  20. gyrmn

Deciphering Thorifoid/Thorio/Mindreaver language

Rick Rolled Thoriofoid style!
  21. gyrmn

Monria is back online

Had the sussed but it was extremely hard to find the SS out in the black... Thanks
  22. gyrmn

Monria is back online

Thank you sir
  23. gyrmn

Monria is back online

Location? I've downloaded space & Monria but am not seeing it on available maps (Monia surface yes). Actual coords?
  24. gyrmn

Happy Halloween!

Anyone care to hazard a guess to the damage types?
  25. gyrmn

Selling my Estate...Atlas Haven #3A

Summer bump!
Back