Search results

1. gyrmn

Complete flight schedule listing?

Been letting my fingers do the walking and finding no success on an up to date listing of Mother Ships and current flight schedules. I found the Normandies information but no one else s. Due to being -9 GMT that schedule does not work for me on a Mon-Fri basis. Anyone able to assist? TIA!
  2. gyrmn

Discovery electrokinetic Nanochip III

From Boorum Hunter Possible value input welcomed!
  3. gyrmn

Selling my Estate...Atlas Haven #3A

Selling this well located estate....see the details at: http://gameaccount.wix.com/entropiarealestate#!auction/c1tsl If interested contact me in game or pm here! Summer bump....
  4. gyrmn

Selling: Atlas Haven West #3A

Selling Atlas Haven West #3A Convenient to the back bay with mooring for your yacht. Vital Stats: Guests = 65 Item Points Indoors = 318 Items in Display Area = 16 Additional Area = Yes Estate Area = 1574.9 Starting Bid opens at 7k (pure ped only sale. CLD's accepted @ daily average of CLD...
  5. gyrmn

Price Check: Estate

Since the market values of apartments and estates are not broken out :scratch: I am hoping there is a knowledgeable estate broker who might give me a decent ball park figure for the following estate. Atlas Haven West#3e Position:71010/82555 Area: 1574.9+ Item Points Indoors: 318 Additional...
  6. gyrmn

Selling: Assorted animal parts & pieces..maybe good for DNA?

Assorted animal parts: Corunundacauda Flag tt 3.44 15x Corunundacauda Tentacle 2x Atrax Jaw tt 1.62 & 2.53 Longu Plate tt 12.61 6x Allophyl Tentacle tt 33.00 2x Allophyl Fin tt 19.60 Necru Hair 4x Cautaterus Horn tt 18.68 Merp Horn tt 1.36 Formicacida Leg tt 7.98 3x Exa Neckbone Make an...
  7. gyrmn

Selling: Dr. Almon Duchev Logs & Piece of Paper

Dr. Almon Duchev Logs Parts 5, 6 & 13 Piece of Paper: A worn piece of paper with a smudgy, appalling painting Make me an offer! PM me here or catch me in game...currently on Calypso.
  8. gyrmn

Selling: TP Chip III

SOLD! TP Chip III Teleport to Estate: Yes Distance 3.3 km tt+2000Ped CLDS considered PM me here or catch me in game...currently on Calypso.
  9. gyrmn

Selling: Synchrornization Chip XIV

Synchronization Chip XIV 17 uses/minute tt+40
  10. gyrmn

Selling: Castorian Combat EnBlade-4 Mentor Edition

Castorian Combat EnBlade-4 Mentor Edition tt+20 24 ATM Burn 7.0 Stab 23.0 Electric 8.0 Tier.07 Remaining tiers 109 64 101 113 70 62 50 107 85 43 Slowing way down on hunting to concentrate elsewhere so I am selling a few items gathering dust. PM me here or catch me in game...currently...
  11. gyrmn

Selling: Castorian Combat EnBlade 10

Slowing way down on hunting to concentrate elsewhere so I am selling a few items gathering dust. PM me here or catch me in game...currently on Calypso. Selling: Castorian Combat EnBlade 10 tt+1200 Ped CLDS considered Burn 25.0 Cut 61.0 Stab 24.0 Electric 20.0 Tiers: 78 74 67 72 109 60...
  12. gyrmn

Selling: Marber Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Edition Tier I

Slowing way down on hunting to concentrate elsewhere so I am selling a few items gathering dust. Marber Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Edition tt + 1000Ped...CLDS considered Tier I Remaining Tiers: 87 118 100 77 118 135 71 105 84 PM me here or catch me in game...currently on Calypso.
  13. gyrmn

Selling: Rare Collection: Complete Collection of Entropia Coins.

I am seeking bids and valuations on one of the few, complete sets of Entropia coins looted in 2008. I believe Mind Ark has a set, Mojo Balance (creator), Jax (Mojo's wife) Sun Jewels (designer), Ebony Knight, leader of SCTC, and myself. That is my knowledge of complete sets but if anyone has...
  14. gyrmn

FYI: Planet Postmoderna Phase I

Slowly but surely Planet Postmoderna is moving forward: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687636980/planet-postmoderna-phase-i
  15. gyrmn

Question: Enhancers in mining: Depth vs Skill modification

After doing a somewhat inept search I was unable to find any posts that looks at a correlation of Depth vs Skill modification enhancers on percent of success in a drop. I was wondering if any of the skilled miners have made a determination of which way is the better way to go. Does a skill...
  16. gyrmn

Trying to lacate a thread and failing. Help?

A while back there was a thread on a Tower found in PvP 4 and Star ( tip of the hat to Star ) kind of holding it ransom but being gracious enough to let others try to stop him with the caveat that once x number of attempts were made Star would assist the finder of the tower to get it out. My...
  17. gyrmn

Question: Jamming?

Anyone have a handle on the new jamming profession? I see no chips in auction and a search of the forum finds no info as well.... :scratch2:
  18. gyrmn

Theory: Amount of sweat a mob holds

Due to the efforts of Ebony EK1 Knight, Society leader of Southern Cross Training Center a theory has been developed on how much each mob holds in regards to the amount of sweat they hold. It seems, so far, that each mob holds 10x it's scanned stamina. The following results are based on one...
  19. gyrmn

Volcano Climb

While scouting out routes for future TP runs for new folks I was wandering East of Jason's on my way to Chimera (btw: Best route from Jason's overall) and I noticed a smoking volcano close to my route so wandered over that way and saw that it was very climbable. Got up and took the following...
  20. gyrmn

Uber: Fantastic Run for me 3650 to start!

MODS I did this fast at work and will come back to make them thumbnails...my bad :( Over the weekend of 11/8 & 11/9 I was hitting oil like a madman. Started with this #2 HOF: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge 8 Hrs later after a *near* tower and burning through a MD 203 I went out...
  21. gyrmn

New Orb discovered?

This was not on my listong of the previously discovered Orb and a quick check of thread does not turn anything up. West of Statue Location @ 5764 13469 is another Orb which should bring the confirmed total up to 6. The discovered logs have hinted at 7-10 total Orbs. Anyway a new one or are...
  22. gyrmn

CorrectedForum: Price Check for Rare Loot

I recently looted a weapon (Assassin R150) and can find no information on the Wiki or PE Auction and was it was suggested I post it here for the best advice. Assassin R150 Name: Ranged BLP Skill Progress: 68.4% Ammo:Medium Weapon Pack Name: BLP Sniper Recommended Level:34.1 Skill Progress...
  23. gyrmn

Price Check for Rare Looted Weapon

I recently looted a weapon (Assassin R150) and can find no information on the Wiki or PE Auction and was it was suggested I post it here for the best advice. Assassin R150 Name: Ranged BLP Skill Progress: 68.4% Ammo:Medium Weapon Pack Name: BLP Sniper Recommended Level:34.1 Skill Progress...
Back