Search results

1. Thorfin Thor

Selling: Full Gremlin and Vigilante (M) and plate sets for sale.

Selling my Gremlin and Vigilante sets: Gremlin (M) set: SOLD Tiers are all .0 Full tt, total=203.8 Vigilante (M) set: Tiers are all .0 Full tt, total=211.25 Opening bid is tt+175 BO is tt+200 Plate sets, full tt: 5b opening bid is +154 BO is +175 6a Opening is +30 BO is +42 Peds only...
  2. Thorfin Thor

Selling: Full Phantom set (M) and plate sets

Selling my full Phantom (M) set: Tiers are either .1 or .0 Harness 85.34tt Arms 54.63tt Thigh 51.65tt Shin 50.51tt Mask 54.55tt Gloves 55.57tt Feet 55.57tt total 407.82tt Opening bid is tt+2k = 2.4k BO is tt+3k = 3.4k *SOLD* Plate sets, full tt: 5b opening bid is +154 BO is +175 6a Opening...
  3. Thorfin Thor

So....

Skippy, Jif, Adams, store brand or other???
  4. Thorfin Thor

TP chips not back until after SGA is over?!?!?

Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post this, so if it isn't please feel free to move it to where it belongs. Anyway, I was reading the content list for 10.0.8 and came across something that got me thinking: [/LIST] I had to ask myself a question, why would they feel the need...
  5. Thorfin Thor

Stuck in the floor.

Logged on today to play for a while on my day off, and this is what I get: I am stuck in the floor, unable to move or jump. There are other players also stuck in the service center unable to play at all. Support case sent, let's see how long it takes. Thanks for a wonderful day off, MA. I...
  6. Thorfin Thor

A few Atrax interrupted my walk. :(

I went out to 'Trax beach for a nice walk and some PF skilling but I don't think the atrax were too thrilled about that idea. ;) I went through 2 Genesis powerclaw Mk. 2 and about half my Deathbringer ME. Ended up with nearly 290ped decay but gained a bunch of evade/avoidance. ;)
  7. Thorfin Thor

Selling: Full Phantom (M)

Got a full set of Phantom M armour up for bid. Opening bid is : 5.5k peds Buy out is : 8k peds This auction will run for one week.
  8. Thorfin Thor

New VU, new problem. :(

I tried to log in today, after the VU and the client DL'd the new files and installed them. I get the new client loader, with the general message about the new features and that the website is down, then I get this: I don't even get to see the shiny new splash screen, just the error message...
  9. Thorfin Thor

Achievement: ESL finally. ;)

Because of the 3x skill event, I finally got my biotropy high enough to unlock ESL. Thanks to a SoC mate I got to use a revive chip and now I can speak ooOOoOooOOooOOooOoOoo...! Now I really need to update my sig. Have to add ESL and CGA. ;) Edit: Done. ;)
  10. Thorfin Thor

Hmmm, reply to a thread you didn't view? ;)

Noticed this tonight, thought it was a wee bit weird. ;)
  11. Thorfin Thor

Vu 9.3.5?

Anyone know what the update was for?
  12. Thorfin Thor

Frozen rockets. ;)

Was having some fun in Twin, like normal, and ran into a small problem. ;) I couldn't shoot or see through them, which made it interesting trying to survive against the other rocket launchers. ;)
  13. Thorfin Thor

Wounding, finally. ;)

Spent the last couple weeks at CP working on unlocking Wounding, and finally did it today! Probably cycled through about 3.5kpeds worth of ammo just in the last week alone. ;) Now to get back to work on ESL. ;) *damnit, now I have to update my sig, again!*
  14. Thorfin Thor

My week. ;)

Thought I'd go back up to CP for some hardcore skilling. I figure I'll spend at least a month of hunting there and see how well I've done after that. Anyway, this is how my first week went. ;) Here's the tracker info page, some are missing from there for some reason, though. :( My auto...
  15. Thorfin Thor

Achievement: Avoidance!

Finally unlocked avoidance today, on one of two very bad 'trox hunts around the rig. :yay::yay::yay: Now if only I hadn't lost around 350ped in two 450ped hunts I would be much happier. ;)
  16. Thorfin Thor

New 'troxies

New 'troxies haven't been too bad lately. ;) Got me a new toy. ;)
  17. Thorfin Thor

CND Accidental HoF

I flew up to CND tonight because I realized that I had forgotten to pay the rent on my apt. After doing that, I thought newbie minor me should go grab some bombs and wander the domes a bit. Grabbed 50 and carpet bombed dome 1. Got around 65ped in lyst and something else I forget. Sold that and...
  18. Thorfin Thor

WTB: Phantom parts.

Looking for Phantom arms, shins, face and harness. *edit* Male of course. ;) *edit* Let me know if you have any of them you want to get rid of, for a reasonable price.
  19. Thorfin Thor

WTB: Phantom (M) Full set

Looking for a full (That means WITH feet) set of Phantom(M). Anyone?
  20. Thorfin Thor

WTB: Ghoul (M) Full set

I'm looking for a full (WITH feet!) set of Ghoul (M). Anyone? *edit* Nevermind, it's not worth the extra ped. I'll just try for Phantom.
  21. Thorfin Thor

Phantom/Ghoul(M) Set?

Looking for price of full (including feet) Phantom and Ghoul. Thanks
  22. Thorfin Thor

Small hunt. ;)

Decided to have a quick 200ped ammo hunt in PVP 2 the other day. Think I did okay. ;) third mob I killed: So: Three globals, three weapons. In total I got 195ped in TT food, around 145ped in CB13s and a 170ped LR32. All for 200ped in ammo. ;) In addition to the 5k in refined oil I...
  23. Thorfin Thor

Crystal Palace improvements.

I was inspired by the recent CP posts, Specifically This one, to submit a poll on new development on CP. Ideas: Add more domes: Idea 1, just add 4 more domes, at new entrances. Either duplicate the mob maturities in the existing 4, or mix them up. Idea 2, add domes onto the back entrances of...
  24. Thorfin Thor

My saturday. ;)

Had what I would qualify as a good day at CP today. After a couple hunts where I lost a bunch, almost 400ped, I finally got this: Then, in my hunt for treatment, I joined MsCoach in dome 1, withoug my armor. That was interesting but I chose to wear my armour and help out a bit and got these...
  25. Thorfin Thor

Treatment, finally! ;)

Well, I was SOOOOO close to getting treatment, pro lvl 24.95 or so, I just had to go back out and hunt more. This is what finally popped up. ;) Now, on to medical therapy! :eek: (Never happen!) Next should be one of three, combat sense, wounding or avoidance. Depends on what I hunt, I guess...
Back