Search results

1. Anhithe

Selling: Monria

Thanks Thanks to everyone for the best wishes, on the forum and via PMS etc. It was a pleasure doing business with Akoz, he was a complete pro during this whole process and has been extremely patient and honest with me throughout. I'll be packing up the removal van and depending on pirate...
  2. Anhithe

Thanks Mega, I have a month to work on that excuse....
  3. Anhithe

Thanks Man, how you fixed for 943'384'PED. will chat soon :)
  4. Anhithe

Reserve Please Reserve for this: 14.11.2015 943 384 Thanks Ant
  5. Virtualsense banner

Virtualsense banner

6. Anhithe

Kim|Calypso what's happening?

Seeing as the suffix 'ed' most commonly suggests the past tense of a verb, perhaps being changed over time to a certain degree would be more accurate being past tense and all. So if the past tense of develop is suggesting that development has ceased perhap MA have already lived up to their...
  7. Anhithe

Selling: Korwil Tail (DNA PART)

400 Ped :) Ant
  8. Anhithe

Selling: Korwil Tail (DNA PART)

I'll offer SB of 100 PED Ant
  9. Anhithe

Potential Issue with MindArk’s treatment of Hangar owners

My biggest problem with the treatment of Hangar owners is that I have zero confidence that the functionality or importance of any virtual item I might invest in will be preserved. I also have no confidence in anything thats promised to me being delivered. I don't even feel that there is any...
  10. Anhithe

Hey, your inbox is full we're at Caly :P

Hey, your inbox is full we're at Caly :P
  11. Anhithe

hangars

I appreciate the honesty from you personally but find this quite sad really. When customers get angry it shows they care and are telling you how to fix it for them. When apathy sets in it doesn't mean the problem is solved just that you have lost the customer. I hope the same pattern isn't...
  12. Anhithe

Could anybody help me make a spreadsheet?

Sorry I haven't followed the thread in depth but when trying to do nested if statements I would look into using a VLookup with a seperate table in your spreadsheet for your conditions. Just google Vlookup and nested IF statements and you should get some examples to see if will suit the purpose...
  13. Anhithe

Question: Is 20-30% return on CLD realistic?

Think you're a little confused on this 22% is the ROI based on the initial outlay of the deed. So if I paid 1000 ped for my initial cld and recevied 220 ped over the course of twelve months I have a 22% ROI. It doesn't mean the company is giving a 22% dividend. Also not every company gives a...
  14. Anhithe

Audited CLD revenue

Hi Calypso Team, I was looking at the audited revenue on the website and comparing the payout on the CLD tracker and it doesn't seem to match. Apologies if my figures are wrong but it doesn't seem to add up. These are the figures on the website versus the numbers in the CLD tracker on the...
  15. Anhithe

MindArketing

Marketing has become less about being on the NY Times website and more about gamerboy303s opinions which he shares with his online friends. In fact if you look over the history of PE and now EU most of what's best has come from the player base. A lot of us came in the first place because of a...
  16. Anhithe

looking for financial data of Mindark

Here you go: http://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/ Ant
  17. Anhithe

Help linking bank

The bank account you withdraw to needs to be in the same name as the Entropia account. If that's a problem you could always ask your parents to get accounts and withdraw to their bank account instead. You never know they may stick around, some of us old people do :) Ant
  18. Anhithe

MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds

There can be many reasons for buyback for example to ensure that the shareholding is diluted rather than shareholders holding large stakes in it. Its usually because the Exec team value the shares at a higher value than they can get them. You don't think every time Warren Buffet buys a quarter...
  19. Anhithe

I'm quite happy about this, there'll be more CLDs in circulation and I think they are worth more than 1150 based on the return. I'm fairly confident that the market value will rebound as its related to the payout and the longer the payout continues at around the present rate the more...
  20. Anhithe

{removed} and by the way you may want to google company buy back. It's when a company buys its own stock from its shareholders.
  21. Anhithe

Imprisonment

lol That's quite the sentence being trapped on board turtle with Magam, perhaps community service would have been more fitting. Ant
  22. Anhithe

Thanks for the idea JohnySnake!!!

Yea I can understand that point, you should still cover yourself Nah, I think I think it's just like kicking the dog after a bad day at work :)
  23. Anhithe

Thanks for the idea JohnySnake!!!

I think you either believe harassing people in space is ok or you don't and shouldn't engage in it just because someone else does. You should have just filed a support case to find out if it is allowed or not, by falling for this you are just encouraging people to fly with the transport...
  24. Anhithe

remove self from mothership? Owners should be concerned.

So how do I remove myself from these lists, without waiting for the owner to log in ect? Just remove yourself from the guest list on board whilst its docked at a space station and you will be in safe zone. Ant
  25. Anhithe

Congratulations on Promotion!

Grats Bonnie :) Ant
Back