Search results

1. Sircus

Moonlight Sculptor (Game-novel)

I found this novel that I think alot of people playing Entropia will enjoy. The novel is free to read and has been authorized by the author himself. Synopsis: The master of flattery who will pour praises upon NPCs if it will get him one more copper coin! The avatar of hard work who is...
  2. Sircus

The Thing

Saw that The Thing was released today, a screener with chinese subtitles. Will update when I watched it :D If you want link we go PM so I dont break any rules.
  3. Sircus

LA Info

Cant you add current tax rate above the radar for when you are in a LA?
  4. Sircus

Different solution to "Free to play"

Regarding Entropia being free to play, I though about another suggestion. How about this; You can dl for free and create an account. If you dont deposit after 30 days your character will be deleted. Amount to deposit is 100 ped. This will continue for 12 months. After that you wont have to...
  5. Sircus

Possible changes in future LA Management?

Okey, so we know there are soon to be alot of new land opening up on Calypso. Since SEE backed out of the buy of FPC the profit from selling these lands will go to MA in the end. We know that MA is deep in red from the last report and are doing their best to go green. Therefore they want as...
  6. Sircus

Selling: Improved Excavator

Selling Imp excavator Tier 0.9. Sold!
  7. Sircus

Should MA switch back?

For those of us who have played for a long time, we all remember the peak of playeractivity. Everywhere there where green dots. PA and Twin was owercrowded. Auction had pages and pages of transactions going on. People where really active to sum it up. It wasnt just a surge of new players...
  8. Sircus

Selling: Improved Excavator

Most ecco extractor ingame! Auction on hold for the moment due to the introduction of the new mining system by VU 11 But if you are interested you can still make an offer/bid.
  9. Sircus

Improvent on shopkeepers

I think current shopkeepers/shops sucks for owners. (Not an owner yet myself) I would like that when you acces a shopkeeper for example you get a list of the items stacked, also how many of the item for sale and at what price. You can keep the limit to 20 items per shopkeeper but you should...
  10. Sircus

Uber: 4k Niks Tower

Here is some eyecandy ;) Click to enlarge
  11. Sircus

How do I invite someone to a social group?

How do I invite someone to a social group? Help appriciated! :) Do I need to be a friend with that person to invite?
  12. Sircus

Uber: 6k Iron Tower

13. Sircus

Uber: 6k Gazz Tower

14. Sircus

Selling: Narc & Niks

Selling Narc and niks regulary, looking to come in contact with those who place the big orders :)
  15. Sircus

Robbery in progress in Twin!

Click to enlarge Looks like 1 bank wasnt enough :yay: [Wastelander Stalker Shaw] Get it, Fast! [Wastelander Desert Wilson] Give me everything! [Wastelander Stalker Shaw] We're taking fire! [Wastelander Reverend Lewis] It's time to make a contribution to the Church! [Wastelander Desert Wilson]...
  16. Sircus

Question: How to close a thread as an ordinary member

Hey, I might be wanting to close one of my old blogs and I was wondering how I should achive this without going premium member :ahh: Who to pm?
  17. Sircus

Info: Sircus´s madness trips

I will start with a small disclaimer. Your results may not be the same as shown in this log even if you use the same equipment. Hi everybody :) Thought I would curse.. eh I mean bless you with another log now after VU 10 to see if there is any big difference in mining compared to pre VU 10...
  18. Sircus

Bigger distance between hits?

Did some mapping yesterday. General impression was that I have to run much further between bombs. Its like the hitzone (55m) is sooo big with CE2 compared to before. Anyone else had the same impression?
  19. Sircus

Selling: Eon Shin guards (M,L)

Click to enlarge Click here for Tier Info BO 850% Open for offers :)
  20. Sircus

Selling: Full Phantom (M)

Selling fulll phantom (M) with footguards TT value is 411 ped (max) Starting bid TT+5100 ped. Buyout is TT+5400 ped. Auction will last 3 days from when SB is reached. Bid increases 20 ped ea minimum. :yay:
  21. Sircus

Uber: 5k Megan Tower

Here is some eyecandy ;) Click to enlarge If you havnt started reading my insane mining log then click here for more information :)
  22. Sircus

ATH: 31k Duru Tower

Here is some eyecandy ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge If you havnt started reading my insane mining log then click here for more information :)
  23. Sircus

Info: Sircus´s insane mining trips

Added Information I will start with a small disclaimer. Your results may not be the same as shown in this log even if you use the same equipment. Clarification of end goals - See if current setup is profitable - Get a Tower Original Post Was thinking of creating my own little mining...
  24. Sircus

Differnt Blueprints

Hi, Im planning on selling these blueprints in the short future. Got no clue which are valuable. Hints on blueprints that I should check out carefully before I sell them are appreciated. The list is decending with the highest quality rating at the top. Another way of presenting a bp list on the...
  25. Sircus

Music from E.U

Just watched an Japanese Anime called Major. One episode had the same soundtrack as in EU. So Im quite sure if my ears dont decive me that this is a E.U song/sound. A generall question would be is all music registered to MindArk or did MA buy a song that was in circulation? Or did the company...
Back