Search results

1. K

[Earth Shock Trooper (F,L)]

hey i have this set i'm thinking about selling cause i allmost never use it, it's allmost full tt. anynone who can help me withi this?
  2. K

Selling: Angel F

woop woop make me an offer
  3. K

Buying: ADJ Fap

hey i'm on the lookout for an adjusted fap, so if you have one you might wanna sell plz give me a shout! can offer pure peds or angel armor F +peds
  4. K

Selling: Angel f

hey, i'm selling this great armor, 3 parts are tier 1 rest are 0. sb tt+16k Bo tt+20k
  5. K

Angel F

hi i was wondering how much a full Angel F are worth! thx for your help!
  6. K

2283 lvl 4

desidet to click a few lvl 4 amps! bought 72 click and got this baby with 5 click left!
  7. K

Selling: 33 CLD's

deeds on ah!
  8. K

Selling: Dante and some armors

plz pm me with a prive if you wanna buy some of this stuff Armors (F) Gremlin Ghost (no feet) Rascal Vigi (no harness) A6 Plats and my Dante amp!
  9. K

Selling: Low level armors

Hi i have a few low level armors i'd like to sell. plz PM me with offers All armors are F Rascal (Full) Vigi (Full) Ghost (Missing feet) Gremlin (Full)
  10. K

Buying: UL WW bp

i'm looking for a welding wire BP UL, plz pm me if you have one you wanna sell
  11. K

hunting + mining uber!

bin a month or so sins i could post here the last time but struck some luck on FOMA last night with some level 105 amps=) this one are a few weeks old but my first solo hunting uber ever=)
  12. K

Buying: P5a BP

hey i'm looking for this bp so if you have one you wanna sell then plz pm me with QR and price! thx for your time=)
  13. K

Uber: 1030 ares

Finaly i can post here! have had 2 good trips on FOMA and the last trip gave me this baby=) Was amping with level 5
  14. K

Wtf

have red something about trox have bin harder to kill now! they hit more often so maby they should drop bigger loot then! but OMFG 38060 ped loot for a young, and that's not freaky enough then it goes to a person with no globals or hofs in hunting ever! did MA's boss just get a new child or...
  15. K

Selling: Angel shin F

Hi have a set of angel shins i have no need for anymore SB+1k BO+1,1k
  16. K

Achievement: Finaly Cool

i finaly hit level 40=) was a bit stupid i didn't do that before cause when i hit level 40 in laser hit i were level 39 and 97,46% in blp! if i just had gone pure laser or blp i would have had it for some time=)
  17. K

Selling: CB24 tier 3.x

hi i'm selling this baby cause i'm not hunting so much more! SB +12k BO+14k the tier are 3.3 atm but might be a bit higher cause the gun are used alot by a m8
  18. K

CB24 tier 2.9

hi i'm about to sell this gun and wondering how much it's worth atm.
  19. K

HMM com on MA

Logged in this morning and were like WTF when i saw nr. 2 and 3 on hunting hofs! som dude had a 8723 argo and 8501 argo within 12 houers! so i had to look him up on tracker and he only had a total loot in hunting globals/hofs before the 2 loots on 485 peds! com on MA! just did the argo mission a...
  20. K

Achievement: Iron Argo mission!

I finalt desidet to finish a full mission! so wanted to take a nice and easy mob who could drop a nice amount of peds if i were lucky! Largest loot for all 16.600 argos were 153 tt cb 24! not the bedst loot but overall i have profit from the run so that's allways nice=) got 54,22 TT combat...
  21. K

Uber: 1387 lyst on arkadia

went up to arkadia as soon as i got online that day and started mining! not long into the run i got this baby=) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1784&attachmentid=25880 took me soo many houers to pull up but still glad i got it=)
  22. K

Uber: 5531 oa-102

was drunk the other night so bought a few bp's off the ah! first i got a 1117 ped oa-102 with a nice oa-103 L bp in it! then i were out of residue so had to wait until my amps sold so i could make som more=) so after i got some residue i got this one=)...
  23. K

Uber: xr90

after a baad weekend i finly start to hit something again=) had a global yestoday with a ma-109 L bp with 20 clicks on it så silent uber and then today i had this one=) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1251&attachmentid=24631 bp are a bull tac80 with 24 clicks in it...
  24. K

Selling: Selling F armors, UL guns and Extractors

Weapons Isis CB5 UL (tier 0,8) (200 ped tt) tt+ 185 GeoTrek H41 Mina UL (tier 2.1) (3312,19 ped tt) SB tt+4,2k BO TT+5k Armors (all are ul) Ghost - foot (302 ped tt) tt+50 Rascal (60,65 ped tt) tt+55 Kobold (70,5 ped tt) tt+10 - SOLD Extractors below mu. Advanced Cloth Extractor 108 1.08 PED...
  25. K

PC on ADJ fab and Mina tier 2 ul

hey i'm thinking about selling my mina now and thinking about buying an adj fab! but bin some time sins the last adj fab were sold on ah and only 1 mina ever sold! so was wondering how much they are worth atm! anyone?
Back