Search results

1. R

Treasure Island quests

Not sure where to put this question,, I can seem to pull up anything under my searchs. I am using my wifes ava to start over and have finished all the monkey quests. I cant seem to find IO to get location of tp,, I do have Orpheus cave on map but can not find a tp there. I have been all...
  2. R

Mac Red Longhair is retiring

Just an FYI to all my friends. I am retiring my ava. I have contacted a good friend that I will give (not sell) possession of ava too. I do not believe there will be any contractual/legal issues. My friend will just extract ava skills, then I will request MA delete ava once that is done...
  3. R

John Lofty Brown,, anyone know ?

after 7 years,, I finally screwed up on a bid. lil doggie jumped up in my lap and I clicked the wrong ped arrow. 1k for some welding wires. If anyone knows John Lofty Brown,, I would appreciate getting us together so I can get at least some ped back,, still several hours on the auction.
  4. R

Selling: Full Salamander w/ SGA feet

I dont hunt bots enough to warrant keeping this set. It will be at full tt. SB +5.5k , BO +6.5k.
  5. R

Gungnir bp

With new LG rules, hard to put a price on these. Current price on auction is 2k -2.5k for helicopter. I looted a bp today with 57 clicks left. Any thoughts on value ?
  6. R

Midwest servers down ?

Cant seem to log in this morning. I put in logon info, its goes to authorizing then hangs and loses connection,, anyone else having an issue ?
  7. R

Selling: Gungnir and Naflgar for sale, full tt

I have 1 helicopter left and a couple Destroyers. Current mu on helicopter is 23800%, Destroyer is 6700%. I am currently at Twin. Will set SB of Gungnir at 4k, bo of 5.5k which is still below market value. I have 3 Naglfars left, they have been selling in game for 2k.
  8. R

Just a lil one today

Got these from playing around with vehicle parts. Was 43 clicks on the Destroyer,, I made 10 of them, 5 clicks on heli,, I stopped after 1 for 1 :) Think with mu, these qualify as a hof :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=265051&catid=member&imageuser=5958...
  9. R

Selling: Price check and Selling Adjusted V1 Ravenger tier3.5

I keep trying with this gun but I am just not ready for it :) I need to go back to something a little more eco :) Gun is currently at tier 3.5, I will post a screenie of stats once I get home later. Straight ped deal is always nice but I will consider items in trade. Advice is always...
  10. R

Selling: Toys and skills for sale

Besides the Ghoul armor in another thread,, I am also going to sell other items plus skills. I need to cover a RL bill for cancer treatments. I am healthy now and plan on playing for long time but selling game items are free $'s to pay bill so its best way for me to go. :) Should have full...
  11. R

Selling: Ghoul (M)

Am selling a complete set at full tt, this includes feet :) Hard to get accurate pricing as most parts havent sold in a year. Stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 I will set SB of +10k with not enough information to set a BO. I would prefer peds only please. Feel...
  12. R

PC: Full Ghoul (M) n couple other items

As summer comes into full swing, I will be online less, also looking at buying some toys in RL. Have a few items that I would like to get price checks on. All items are at full tt. Thank you for your thoughts :) Full Ghoul (M) somewhere around 15k Salamander (M) no feet, somewhere around...
  13. R

Buying: Assassin 150

I am looking to buy a UL SIB gun and from what I can see in stats, the R150 is my perfect choice. I can offer peds or some items in trade though I do not have much besides Sala n ML 35 for trade :) If you have one and looking to sell, please let me know. I expect price to be around +20k+ :)...
  14. R

Achievement: For me it is anyway :)

I have never in 4 years posted accomplishments or globals, hofs. But today, I finally achieved something. I used to watch all those ubers hunting spiders and big trox at the outpost between PA and Troy on the old vu. I was a miner/noob hunter,, had to dodge those big trox. Today I finally...
  15. R

Question: What to do ? :)

Question for all you mid to upper lvl hunters. What is more important,, armor, guns, skills or fap? The reason I ask is that I have a chance if I decide too,, to depo about 40 - 50k ped and I am wondering which way to go. My current stats are : 171hp, lvl 60 blp, Ghoul (minus feet), full...
  16. R

Selling: Angel footies (F) SGA

With just a week or so left till SGA over,, might be the last pair. MU showing is +3k though no sales recently. Lets start bids at +2k with a BO of +3.5k and see what happens. Thread is open to comments too if someone feels the need :) Sale will end with SGA event.
  17. R

Angel Footies (M) SGA - price check

Finally got an uber loot :) I see by market history, last one sold a month ago for +9k. Any ideas what they are worth now in our current economy ? I have no use for them, any peds I get will buy a lot of Apis's :)
  18. R

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger V1

I will accept all the " I told you so's" with grace :) After about 3 weeks of playing with my dream gun and loving the way it goes through a spawn of trox, I have to admit, it just was not my best choice of a gun. On a 20k ammo run,, coming back with just 20ped decay on gun/armor after sharing...
  19. R

Computer question, not an easy one :)

k,, this is a weird one that I have never seen before. On my wifes pc, 3.4ghz AMD, 64 bit Windows XP, 3gb ram, lots of hard drive. She was playing Farm Town on facebook like she always does and pc locked up. We restarted and after a couple mins, everything locks up again. I went in and...
  20. R

Question: Advice on gun choice requested

I have found a buyer for my shop so now I need to choose a gun. My budget will be around 20k. I would very much like to get adj v1 but after doing a little research it will be very uneco for me though I have never been eco in over 3 years. With todays economy, I would like to limit my deposits...
  21. R

Selling: Selling Ghoul (M)

Selling my Ghoul to get peds for adj V1. There are no footies. It is fully repaired so will go with +15k or straight trade for repaired adj v1. Pm me or catch me at Twin Peaks shouting. Or if someone was willing,, they could hold ghoul for collateral while i tried gun :)
  22. R

Disappearing mobs

Has anyone else been disconnected and relogged, only to find that all the mobs around them have disappeared. Even the one that you had 1 shot from dead ? I notice if I wait about 10 mins or so they all start to reappear. Not sure if it is my graphics ( 9800GT on high setting), a conspiracy...
  23. R

PA Mall shop for use/rent .

After 3.5 years playing, I have met many people that I trust. So to all of you, I pose this question. Would you like to run a shop ? Can you craft, mine or loot enough items to make running a shop worthwhile ? Would your society help you to keep it stocked or maybe you are good enough to go it...
  24. R

Pricecheck on Mall shops

Now that the locations for shops and malls have all been changed around, I was wondering what everyone thinks of the values now. PA mall has been moved and is a little out of the way but the VU is still new and a lot of players still trying to get their pc's up to workable speed. Sooo, though...
  25. R

New tp ?

I tried for several hours to get to this location yesterday. If you are at Athena Space port and look North East, you will see some mountains,, looks kinda like a bombed mountain. I could run to it but everytime I got close yesterday, the screen would go to pitch black,, I could see armor...
Back