Search results

1. Akoz

Selling: a few things..

Land areas, CLDs, UL Weapons +++ Currently for sale: Stocks: Calypso Land Deed (636) - buy as many as you like. whatever auction price is at -20 ped. Arkadia Undergroud Deed (198) - all at once only - whatever the cheapest auction price is at minus a few. Land areas: Amathera Outback Land 16...
  2. Akoz

Help wanted!

Hi everyone This past summer my land area OLA 16 - Nea's place went through some changes. Quite a few hills popped up all over the land area. Whether it was a change for the better or worse is a discussion for another thread, but as I really don't like them, and I don't like MA changing my land...
  3. Akoz

Help: FEN Argonauts : Which maturities are needed?

I have received some requests to modify spawn rate and maturities at Argo Land North (OLA 41 North) in order to accomodate the drops from the FEN event. The north area spawn is currently at 300% spawn (3x DNAs) and maturity level 10-17. Is this desirable, or is higher maturities wanted? The...
  4. Akoz

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

Dear MindArk I have been actively participating and investing in Entropia for 15 years. Through that time Entropia has gone through immense changes. CEOs has come and gone. The landscape has literally transformed several times. As an investor this definitely makes Entropia highly challenging...
  5. Akoz

Selling: Land Areas

The current LA's are for sale: OLA 20 : 159K OLA 41 North : 197K OLA 41 West : 400K OLA 61 : 197K Prices are not open for negotiation (Except for if you want more than 1), but may be subject to change if I have not updated this post for more than 3 months. Financial information (income etc)...
  6. Akoz

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes! (2018 +)

As the old thread can not be updated due to old age here is the continuation thread.. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! (August 2019) This event will end December 31st 2019. New globals in 2020 will not give further points towards this event. I will give 2 additional months to collect prizes (so end of...
  7. Akoz

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread (2018 +)

THIS EVENT IS OVER - THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING! This is a new thread for 2018 and onwards. The old thread can be seen here. This is the registration thread for my Ultimate event. In order to register Please simply reply in this thread with the text !Register followed by your full ingame...
  8. Akoz

Selling: Land Areas

The current LA's are for sale: OLA 20 : 150K OLA 29 : 130K (sold March 29th 2018) OLA 41 East : 140K (sold April 1st 2018) OLA 41 North : 200K OLA 41 West : 400K OLA 61 : 200K Prices are not open for negotiation (Except for if you want more than 1), but may be subject to change if I have not...
  9. Akoz

Question: Updating event thread issue

Due to what is presumably old age I am no longer able to modify the opening post of this still active event thread : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?251923-Akoz-Ultimate-Event-Over-1-MILLION-PED-in-prizes! I am also not able to get a hold of any moderators to help me...
  10. Akoz

FYI: Longu Land : Full spawns enabled

After a long hibernation Longu Land has been revived with 4x fully operational spawns! The Iron missions can be picked up at Shinook Jungle TP and gives the following rewards: 100 Longu = Dexterity (0.33) / Combat Reflexes (0.33) / Rifle (0.33) 500 Longu = Dexterity (1.67) / Combat Reflexes...
  11. Akoz

Now hiring: Need to get some banners done

I'm looking for some talented Entropia artists to make some banners for me. The payment is 1k ped for 3 banners. If interested please provide portfolio of previous work through PM.
  12. Akoz

Selling: Monria

Monria [SOLD] It is hereby announced that the combined planet partner and affiliate asset "Monria" is once again for sale. This time it will be done through dutch auction, which in short means we'll reduce the price by 5% every single day until it is sold. What is included: The moon...
  13. Akoz

Zero Legend Office set (F)

Zero Legend Office Chinos (F) Zero Legend Office Blazer (F) (To be seen at Medusa's Head TP shopkeeper) Anyone care to wager a guess of what these might be worth? :scratch2:
  14. Akoz

Selling: Investment opportunity : Monria

The sale of Monria has now moved on to the auction phase. We have now put Monria for sale with a startbid of $100'000 USD. The complete prospectus can be found at http://monria.com/prospectus.pdf Auction ends 14 days after first bid, but no less than 24 hours after last bid. All contact...
  15. Akoz

Argo density settings on New Switzerland West

I get some complaints about too high density of argo young on New Switzerland OLA 41 West. Do you agree? Please vote above.
  16. Akoz

Selling: Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary

Selling a Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary aka "Mod Merc" PM me ingame if interested: "Modified Akoz Power". PED and CLD accepted (No item trades). Edit : Sold
  17. Akoz

Question: How does the auction orders work?

I must admit I haven't been overly active since the new interfaces came around, so this might just be me not understanding something. Therefor I ask you, how does orders in the auction work? Two days ago I placed this order: A good place you might say. 20700 units requested. So far 13726...
  18. Akoz

FYI: Warning: Doublecheck your ended auction orders

Just a heads up for everyone using the auction orders. Some weeks ago I made an order for 50 CLDs in auction. 25 was bought, but no money was returned for the last 25. MA is still clueless as to what happened, and doesn't seem highly engaged in finding out. This made me wonder about all my...
  19. Akoz

Selling: S: Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified

For sale: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Meckel_%26_Loch_ML-35_Modified PM if interested.
  20. Akoz

Selling: Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary

PM me ingame if interested: "Modified Akoz Power".
  21. Akoz

Selling: CLDs

Reasonably priced. PM for info
  22. Akoz

MindArk Statement regarding downtime on Monria

I was handed this statement from MindArk regarding the downtime issues on Monria: For more information please see the forums on www.monria.com
  23. Akoz

Free ride to Monria

The Krusenstern will be leaving for Monria today at 19:00 MA time. We have room for 50 more, so meet up at Medusa's Head TP at 18:45 if you want a free ride. Warp speed of course :) http://www.monria.com
  24. Akoz

Announcing Monria website

It is with great joy the Monria team now can officially announce monria.com for released! We have spent great effort at creating a site with the primary goal of attracting and keeping new players. We still have a few holes to fill in on videos and guides, which we will start to fill in when...
  25. Akoz

Selling: Selling CLDs

Selling a few CLDs. Reasonably priced. PM or add me ingame "Modified Akoz Power"
Back