Search results

1. SirAzzah

Rings becoming too overpowered?

MindArk finally does something on time but they release the stats incorrectly. Honestly such a joke and that could have been a $5k ring
  2. SirAzzah

Withdrawal delay more then 6 month

I think the worst part is that MA only takes action when the person tries to withdraw... I mean people like this take advantage of the player base for years and years but it’s only a problem when trying to take money out. How about actually taking a look at these players when they’re reported...
  3. SirAzzah

A ShoutOut to " Star Alex Grey " for being a stand up person

Star Alex Grey is a stand up guy. It’s that Alex Star Grey you gotta watch out for. Definitely not the same person!!!
  4. SirAzzah

Suggestion: Azzah's opinion on the state of the game

BUMP for improvement :)
  5. SirAzzah

3 GB update. We got better looking foliage and lootable BPs. Maybe next time we can see some useful changes? BUMP
  6. SirAzzah

No one was suggesting a not free to play game. But rather just an option for monthly subscription including more storage space and auction slots.
  7. SirAzzah

$5 / month would be cool. Certain crafters would have to pay 50+ bucks a month lol However, I think a lot of players are drawn to entropia with the potential to make real money without depositing, so there would always have to be a free option.
  8. SirAzzah

The only way medi stims are viable imo are for the defense events during mayhems. So since they’ve taken those events away why not just remove medi stims completely.:wise:
  9. State of the Game

State of the Game

Entropia Universe Support Case
  10. SirAzzah

Suggestion: Rebalance the MindForce Combat Professions Skill Trees

Comparing this to other games, the ‘wizard’ generally has lower hit points but deals higher damage than most others. I guess this could make sense if there were 120 dps mindforce chips. Until then, it basically doesn’t make sense, like much of entropia.
  11. SirAzzah

Azzah’s Mayhem Supply

Bump!!!!!!!!!
  12. SirAzzah

Weapon Economy Enhancers Don't Adjust Efficency Rating?

I think it will adjust the decay rating, not efficiency %.
  13. SirAzzah

Achievement: Kill strike

Gratz Bella :yup:
  14. SirAzzah

Buying: Yog Horror

Anyone? �� �� ����
  15. SirAzzah

Azzah’s Mayhem Supply

:wtg:BUMP:wtg:
  16. SirAzzah

Suggestion: 3rd Golden Age?

TWEN Event!!
  17. SirAzzah

Entropia Goals For *2020*

Azzah 2020 Goals: over 400hp base level 100 evader Average hunting profession level 100 Level 100 looter Top 3 mayhem event solo hunting ATH Top 10 all time hunter
  18. SirAzzah

Selling: M83 T9.9; Hyper A204; Negator FEN; Imp Hedoc T5.7

M83 Sold! Added ares augmented and summer 18 rings
  19. SirAzzah

Buying: Yog Horror

Still looking ?
  20. SirAzzah

Azzah’s Mayhem Supply

Stock up for mayhem
  21. SirAzzah

Selling: M83 T9.9; Hyper A204; Negator FEN; Imp Hedoc T5.7

Hello Selling the Following Items: Skildek Negator FEN Edition Tier 1.9 SB: +8.5k BO: +9.5k Omegaton A204, Hypercharged SB: +14k BO: +15k Omegaton M83 Predator Tier 9.9 Sold at B/O Improved Hedoc Mayhem Tier 5.7 SB: +17k BO: +20k Ares Ring Augmented SB: BO: make offer Summer...
Back