Search results

1. MrWizard

WoF 2010: Team Italy

Benjamin MrWizard Slider Captain: Flu Other: The squadraitalia website will be available again this year. I've got some cleaning up to do, but feel free to visit.
  2. MrWizard

Windows / RAID expert earn 30K EFD

As stated before, when you rebuild, don't use RAID-0. Also, once your rebuilt, get an external drive and an imaging program. My company stopped using Ghost a long time ago and switched to a program called Acronis TrueImage. You can buy a copy online for about $50. The image files can be...
  3. MrWizard

WOF Italy - Squadra Italia

If any new users create an account on the private forums, please PM me or post here. I get alot of bogus account creations and its sometimes hard to determine who's real and who's a spambot.
  4. MrWizard

WOF Italy - Squadra Italia

I'm back and our forums are as well. If any team members don't have an account at our private forums, please PM me or one of the other team members for more information.
  5. MrWizard

EBN: Separatists negotiating with robots

Lootius and his followers repsectfully request a sample of your wares before we throw our proverbial hat into your ring....please meet us at the bar with booze and pretzels after we destroy all the frakkin toasters....wait...scratch that...beer now :drink: , toasters later... :handgun:
  6. MrWizard

Haiku EU Rounder

One time, at band camp MA mentioned a cash card Then promptly forgot.
  7. MrWizard

Haiku EU Rounder

Point up at the sky. Thinking of going there, sir? Grab a flight and fly!
  8. MrWizard

Haiku EU Rounder

Elsewhere, nowhere, HERE is where I want to be now Calgon, take me away! :laugh: (doh, can't count today....thats 6...) ehh, not so Entropia-ish... try 2 Elsewhere, nowhere, here. Lootius, please bless my gun YAY, golden showers!
  9. MrWizard

other tracking site

Eunalysis was written by Bruud of Ex Cons, however to my knowledge he has stopped working on the project because of time constraints.
  10. MrWizard

First planet company to take over planet calypso

Calypso will not be isolated. First Planet Company is a wholy owned subsidy of Mindark and its focus will be Calypso, while Mindark continues to develop the rest of the universe. There is no reason to isolate anything and they don't intend to. Travel between the planets will occur, the...
  11. MrWizard

First planet company to take over planet calypso

The idea is great, the name, not so much. Who came up with First Planet Company? Your first order of business as CEO should be to fire that very unoriginal, non creative person! They obviously weren't thinking about us, as FPC doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. I mean, it can't be that...
  12. MrWizard

Player Languages

Well when put that way, I agree with you. More customization of the chat portal should be available, however your chat should not be broadcast that way. And, I'm far from 20/20 myself, so I wholeheartedly agree with you on that point.
  13. MrWizard

Player Languages

Goodness NO! Can you imagine chat in places like PA if people were able to spam SELLING SWEAT@TP ???? I'm all for the additional languages showing up, but keep to a standard size, font and color to keep us all sane.
  14. MrWizard

So I accidentally sold some stuff i never intended to sell....

General Dunn and others, I am posting this from the planet Wizardia. I hope you all are well. Here on Wizardia, in order to eliminate items that we no longer want, we are forced to bag them up, put them in cans and wait for government agents to pick them up on scheduled rounds and on top of...
  15. MrWizard

Info: are the Eu servers down ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/128737-entropia-universe-maintenance.html Down for maintenance....
  16. MrWizard

Achievement: Mrs Falls 2 B !!!!!!!!

They've been on their honeymoon for the last year and a half! Everytime I come on the forum they're coming back from some long lost land.... And yes Lykke, you did borrow my dancing nun. Ordinarily, I'd ask for royalties, but I think we'll let it slide this time :laugh: Make sure I'm...
  17. MrWizard

Achievement: Mrs Falls 2 B !!!!!!!!

GRATZ!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: I'm sure it will be a long and happy marriage.... May the Loot be with you!
  18. MrWizard

Desperate House V's Church of Lootius

As long as you bring some for us, we'll consider you one of the good guys.... Screw power. Lootius does not reign hellfire and brimstone upon us if we don't follow him. Just the fact that your prayer includes the words desperate, drunken and madman shows me that your in this fight for the...
  19. MrWizard

Desperate House V's Church of Lootius

Suitool is that turd that just won't flush....until you get the plunger out... Followers of Lootius, come one come all, grab your plungers! Expunge this renewed evil from the toilet bowl of Calypso and lets all get back to drinkin our beer! :beerchug: He may come in peace, but he will surely...
  20. MrWizard

WoF 2009 PETITION to MA #1

Benjamin MrWizard Slider
  21. MrWizard

711 tribute

A mysterious header that showed up on EF awhile back ;)
  22. MrWizard

No "E"'s allowed!

All hail Lootius. Our loot lord shall bring us forth from bottom missing pits and promptly rain upon us gold twinkling tidbits from a vast array of mobs that inhabit this gracious ball of rock that many call calypso. Similarly, many can visit an orbiting rock that is a jamming disco and lay...
  23. MrWizard

Robot Beacon Message - Finally Decoded

Over two years old...thats gotta be some kinda record!
  24. MrWizard

Selling: Full Vigi (m) +10k

I sold mine last week in a private sale for 30k, so this is a steal!
  25. MrWizard

Question: what would you do if you had 40 ped?

Just stay away from that red circle on the map thats to your south. Thats PVP and if someone kills you, they take any stackables you have. The yellow circles are PVP as well, but you can't be looted in those. Good luck and welcome to EU!
Back