Search results

1. StrategicJasmin

Portugal meeting 2009 - Porto

I will be staying all week too KAZANORI =) I hope you're prepared for the fun that is waiting for us!! :yay: We've been checking the local activities and man, I can tell ya, it's getting better and better!! So guys, new update for those who know for sure will come? Most of fun will for sure...
  2. StrategicJasmin

Show us ya face!

3. StrategicJasmin

I'm a great babysitter, but I would miss the fun if I offer for the job :rolleyes: So... wish nanosapiens all best luck finding one so he can come.
  4. StrategicJasmin

As usual I'm available to help with any hotel/flight booking questions, so please do ask me if you need help on these matters. Also, Naifas that camping place seems cool to me. Where is it? My holidays are around meeting time and me and Ogi not leaving Portugal this year, so... maybe would be...
  5. StrategicJasmin

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Ogimini

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OGI To my uber lover Ogi my best wishes. This is a very speacial day for my lover, who has proved to be the best in everything he does, so my gift to him couldn't be less exciting :laugh: So, here you go my love: You can't wait to get home, right?? :yay: :D
  6. Gift

Gift

gift
  7. StrategicJasmin

Lady "Nadie" Hawke - (w/VIDEOS)

For their own good, I hope they have nothing to say, except: "the photografer is a very nice and cute person" :ninja:
  8. StrategicJasmin

FYI: Soldiers of Fortune - Sanguinis Frater - Looking for Leader

Me wants more candidates!!! :wtg: :D
  9. StrategicJasmin

FYI: Soldiers of Fortune - Sanguinis Frater - Looking for Leader

Can I ask for a blonde, 1.90m high Irish boy?? No?? ... ok! :laugh:
  10. StrategicJasmin

Hope you're already packing :D muahahah i wanna see you falling down with our beers! This are...

Hope you're already packing :D muahahah i wanna see you falling down with our beers! This are the true ones :P
  11. StrategicJasmin

Good news for those who come from London!! If you book now, you'll be able to get tickets for free, paying the taxes only :yay: http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/ Total cost for one Adult, come and go: 58.81GBP (all taxes included) :eek: Didn't we say it is cheap? Now you believe us??? I know...
  12. StrategicJasmin

Don't worry, it really is cheap. And let me add that food and beer won't be missing at any time ;) Last year it was a blast. But please bring all your strength because at this bar, anyone who doesn’t break his/her glass will have to pay for everyone else’s drink, right Harald? :D This is a...
  13. Food And Drinks Portugal

Food And Drinks Portugal

food and drinks portugal
  14. Food And Drinks Portugal

Food And Drinks Portugal

food and drinks portugal
  15. Food And Drinks Portugal

Food And Drinks Portugal

food and drinks portugal
  16. Food And Drinks Portugal

Food And Drinks Portugal

food and drinks portugal
  17. Food And Drinks Portugal

Food And Drinks Portugal

food and drinks portugal
  18. StrategicJasmin

Hey dear!! I must start by saying it is sooo sweet the way Lireta talks to you... awwww :swoon...

Hey dear!! I must start by saying it is sooo sweet the way Lireta talks to you... awwww :swoon: I'm counting on both of you for Porto meeting.
  19. StrategicJasmin

So Stinky, that is truly easy to solve! Bring your wife here and make her happy (oh believe me, she will love coming to Portugal!!) and bring along all in TDO. And you can go camping here if you want. There are excellent spots for that, and I can help on planning. So, now that you don’t have an...
  20. StrategicJasmin

Hello!! :) Yes, let's get together this weekend or so to get things ready. We need to prepare...

Hello!! :) Yes, let's get together this weekend or so to get things ready. We need to prepare the outfits, bags, shoes, what to do with the hair... :D it's not easy muahahahaha
  21. StrategicJasmin

My grandmother always says: there is a solution for everything in the world :D
  22. StrategicJasmin

Just make sure this time you bring your teeth in perfect condition :D OHH and btw have you called Harold and Zee yet and asked if they would share the room with ya? hi hi hi Photon do come! I can garantee you'll have great fun.
  23. StrategicJasmin

Show us ya face!

awwww aren't they cute???
  24. StrategicJasmin

You and Modwife were already on the list. You wouldn't dare not to come!! :laugh: Me and Ogi would go get you both at home muahahahah
  25. StrategicJasmin

I am pretty sure this year will be even better. This is a great time to come to Portugal: weather is great, people wear few cloth :D there are many different parties happening all around... couldn't be better. I would like to offer my help for those who need it for booking and so, do hurry...
Back