Search results

1. atomicstorm

Selling: Longtime Liquidation - Mod Nano T9 and More

bump added blueprints
  2. atomicstorm

New AI president in MindArk

as much as they paid the last one.. 0. This is a stupid press release that is trying to key up on buzz words. Just like every other press release. I am sure it will work well just like when they dumped their developers for "AI". It backfired and they had to backtrack.
  3. atomicstorm

This account is locked

Only the locked ones.
  4. atomicstorm

Mining system broken

Mining is constrained by resource caps; if you were dropping all in the same spot every time, you would just have 0 hit rate. Complaining about mining makes sense; it's a lost mechanic. Mindark only cares about cycling and so, they put everything in gambly explosives and hunting. And mindark's...
  5. atomicstorm

Suggestion: Close instances that share resources with Mayhem instances

Or... just add power to those instances or separate them like a normal IT department... and not what OP suggests which doesn't fix the problem to begin with. This thread is duplicative of another thread where we reported this in MM2023, including 9 support tickets. 5 of which are still unanswered.
  6. atomicstorm

News: Server Downtime for Patch

They're probably the ones that told MA the UI update was a good idea in it's current form with their "beta test". Oh wait, they did.
  7. atomicstorm

elec chip gone. new stuff up
  8. atomicstorm

Selling: Tier 1 Mayhem Arsonistic Chip 15

I have a lot of things I WANT to set fire to though... fire....so.....shiny
  9. atomicstorm

Bump. Only a week left until chip is gone.
  10. atomicstorm

FYI: Phishing AI

Bot more intelligent than a lot of people.
  11. atomicstorm

Can not login, can not see my tikets...

Wait until Mindark gives a shit. (you can try live support if you can get to it or the live support on entropia universe discord under #livesupport)
  12. atomicstorm

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

no, UE5 will provide. :dunce:
  13. atomicstorm

Thrones of Liberty has this built in as a feature.
  14. atomicstorm

and funny enough, mindark would be in same financial constraints it was in when it introduced explosives. There's 2 types of people in entropia, someone who understands the situation from the TOS change and thinking a bit deeper on how mindark is milking it and the other is someone who still...
  15. atomicstorm

Question: Skill scanner?

Can you also fix the history page?
  16. atomicstorm

Send a gift

Never will happen.. AML Amryu would need a shop or apartment.
  17. atomicstorm

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

why so long? :sneaky:
  18. atomicstorm

Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

The lack of support, player management, and overall communication is why this game will fail in its endeavor with UE5. Anyone with any IT background would tell you that the way they implemented their "account lockdown" for using different IP addresses is a recipe for disaster.. and here we are...
  19. atomicstorm

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 2 TWEN Edition T2,99

Every weapon has skill gains. :sneaky:
  20. atomicstorm

Selling: Oh Yeah!

This thread gave me a stiff. Free bump.
Back