Search results

1. Jjax

Using Xbox 360 controller to play EU

Reality check
  2. Nes Usb 2

Nes Usb 2

3. Jjax

JaxMap - Eudoria 9.30 update

Sorry, but I took the website down. MA made the maps obsolete and my computer can't run VU10 so I'm dead.
  4. Jjax

JaxMap - Eudoria 9.30 update

Sympathy cards and donations to my family to cover funeral expenses are greatly appreciated. :( In preparation for this week I sold out and withdrew most of my money. I do not think my computer will be able to run it. I'm not sure a this point if it will be able to install it (on my second try...
  5. Jjax

Oleg "Oleg" McMullery

Great article! Nice to see Oleg in the spotlight (off stage). He is a cornerstone of our soc and a bottomless pit of information well balanced with an English sense of humor.
  6. Jjax

The Reinvention of Planet Calypso

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo sob, sniffle, sob, sigh... BANG
  7. Jjax

MA introduced artificial hills ?

"They paved paradise and put in a parking lot ..."
  8. Jjax

Lost

Print out a map. It won't keep you from being killed but at least you'll know where you are and where the revival lines are
  9. Jjax

EU Namecalender! Wanna have your name in the EU Namecalender?

I would like Maj 13 to be Jax Day
  10. Jjax

GPS System

Filthy is right, it is a learned skill. It gets easier the more you do it. A trick I use when trying to get to an exact spot (and I do a lot) is get close then work one coordinate at a time. walk in straight lines. It also helps to have a really good map next to you to make notes on ;) Also...
  11. Jjax

Added Google maps to Entropedia

Thx Photon, when I did a town or fort I tried to record everything there. Minopolis is my favorite. I lived there for a couple weeks. Witte you did a great job with this. I always wished there was a way to do this.
  12. Jjax

Added Google maps to Entropedia

Yes JaxMap is still updated. I just posted new Amethera maps this month. It takes me a little longer than it used to but RL keeps getting in the way. I'm getting there...
  13. Jjax

Unused Western Amethera

MA made a major change to Amethera in 2007. They changed the coastline, added Akmuul Island and opened up what is currently northern Amethera. Even now after several more additions to it and 88 land areas there is still alot of open space there. I think Kydde is right. MA has got too much to do...
  14. Jjax

Jaxmap Amethera 9.40 update

Finally. New Amethera maps have been uploaded. They have been brought up to 9.40 level. All the (not so) new land areas and revival points are there. I have completely redone the revival grid. Enjoy...
  15. Jjax

Continue this story...

Then there was silence. A dead silence like a thick gray fog hiding the world. Out of that fog there there rose a noise, slowly building, growing like headlights before a deer until it was a deafening screech and BAM! Neverdie slamed the alarm clock across the room and said "Damn, that was one...
  16. Jjax

Continue this story...

He thought to himself "I really do need to relax" so he sat down and rolled his papplon leaves into a big fat cigar. But just as he got ready to light it, he looked at it and thought "wow, this looks just like a ...
  17. Jjax

Continue this story...

I got my baby Atrox a few weeks ago and had finally taught it to ...
  18. Jjax

Continue this story...

So I looked for a bucket but couldn't find one. The only thing I could find to put water in was a ...
  19. Jjax

Which came first?

No problem: The eggs came first (over easy), then the bacon. Chickens didn't evolve until lunch time. Right around the same time mayonnaise was discovered.
  20. Jjax

Generations in Entropia

I'm a CND baby too :) but it took me a couple weeks after reading it on CNN to finally check it out. Account Created 2005-11-11
  21. Jjax

Toyota RSC Concept Parked in Hadesheim!!!

Check my Hadesheim City map it shows all the buildings you can enter, and none of them have anything worth taking the time to do it. I think its well past a work in progress.
  22. Jjax

You're too tired to play EU when...

In RL if you fall asleep while running you fall over. In EU you just keep going and going and going ...
  23. Jjax

EULA: 4.1. the proper authorities and/or other entities ?

This one is real easy: don't accept it. End of problem, next...
  24. Jjax

It Has Begun

At least you can be home and awake for the start. In my time zone I have to START work at 13:00 UCT. And they have all game related websites blocked so I can't even read about it till I get home tonight.
  25. Jjax

Ingame Music

I agree. I have every CD I own in my computer plus internet radio why do I need in-game music? EU is a multi-national multi-generational world. There is no way MA could have enough music to cover it all. Unless they made a deal with iTunes, 9.9 PED per song, you would have to buy an ingame MP4...
Back