Search results

1. W

Arkadia KeyFest 2017

Welcome all to the Arkadia KeyFest 2017 ​ In the weekend of September 15,16 and 17 you will be seeing 4 events being made on the event areas on Arkadia. All events will be setup as HSL events and will last for 1 hour starting at 19:00 UTC, except for Event Area 1. This event will last for 2...
  2. W

Selling: PFEU Piggy bank

Hello everyone, Most if you might not know me that well (or at all) but I am the main manager for the PFEU events(in the past known as PFC events). This is a donation based non-profit organization which hosts new player events. Obviously since donations are scarce these days I decided with the...
  3. W

Entropia Life buglist/suggestions

Hello everyone, With work progressing slowly in the back end of the site we decided to start asking for more clear input from people in regards to the tracker. Things which need to be fixed. Please make sure to give the info that is needed. Meaning for the bug we will need to know whether it's...
  4. W

Selling: Piron PBP-25

Hello everyone, During a team hunt we found this weapon and we would like to sell it :) Give me some offers ingame or on the forum :)
  5. W

New event on ALA5

Hello everyone, After some evaluation of the previous monthly event. We decided to go around it a little bit different. As some of you already noticed the maturity of the Mutated Riptor has been bumped up slightly as requested :). Now for the information on the event itself which we got planned...
  6. W

Trail for Monthly Grinder on ALA5

Hello hunter out there! Starting 18 Januari 2016 we got month long event on ALA5. This event is a trial atm, the prizes aren't off course :). It has been setup in a "Most Globals" setting and it does require you to join via the Entropia Life website. The event can be visited by clicking THIS...
Back