Search results

1. S

Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

I would guess that the run data has become corrupted in some way. My suggestion would be to open the database in a sqlite reader of your choice and take a look at that run to see if there is anything that looks weird.
  2. S

Not sure, but it's probably that the text shown when you get a global does not match what is currently being looked for to get the different parts from it. Can you give me the text shown when you get one?
  3. S

Poll: what is the average EU player gpu

Not everyone is happy with the most basic that money can buy today 🤷‍♂️ There is a significant visible/responsiveness difference between 60 - 120, but there is also a noticeable difference between 120 - 240. I am only using a 144hz monitor but going below 120 makes motions and responsiveness...
  4. S

I have tried it in LibreOffice and Google Docs so it should work there. I was thinking of adding a combined for the full session but the earlier than expected mayhem got in the way, so it will be in there someday for sure. I have added that data, not sure how I missed it :) @iHadAFunday...
  5. S

Version 0.11.0 have been published. Contains the following changes: Ability of move runs to other sessions Export basic run data as xlsx Damage per pec (dpp) information Avg loot and kill cost available in overlay Random bugfixes Easter mayhem came a week earlier than expected, so here is...
  6. S

From the looks of it, one of your weapons have an invalid cost which is probably breaking the rest. Not sure why, but it looks related to the "T5 Dmg" weapon. Is the decay of that one valid? The reason the returns overtime is not showing is that nothing as been logged in regards to the total...
  7. S

I can probably do something like this for dpp, but not sure how to get the additional cost into it. Example for multi weapon usage weapon 1 = total weapon damage / total weapon cost weapon 2 = total weapon damage / total weapon cost (weapon 1 + weapon 2) / weapon amount = dpp Would this be...
  8. S

Probably a false positive. Try updating your virus definitions. If you want a second opinion there is https://www.virustotal.com The tracker is open source so you can analyze the code yourself and also build it yourself. I feel like it would be beyond the scope of this tool. So it is unlikely I...
  9. S

That must be a bug, I will have a look. I think will add a new updated_at field to the database tables to support this behavior and an option to list by update or created 🤔
  10. S

I think it should be possible to remove the label with this .overlay__huntingSet .overlay__label { display: none; }
  11. S

The autoupdate only runs once every 2 days in 0.9.x That has been increased to 7 days in 0.10.x to avoid spam of update notifications. I will add a way to manually check for updates in the next release, in the meantime you can trigger it by opening the "Show Raw Config" in the Help menu and...
  12. S

I will look into it. For the overlay there is an option to select which one you want. A separate entry, part of the timer or both if you wish :)
  13. image_2022-03-12_110053.jpeg

image_2022-03-12_110053.jpeg

14. S

Version 0.10.0 have been published. Contains the following changes: Keyboard shortcuts for weapon sets (Linux only) Weapon sets and logging toggle in overlay (Windows alternative for keyboard shortcuts) Custom css support for the overlay (with examples) Avg kill cost and loot size Custom...
  15. S

This is what I have added so far. Would it help if I added an option to cycle through each weapon one-by-one when you click instead?
  16. overlay.jpg

overlay.jpg

17. S

I see. I would like to avoid adding anything out of the ordinary or intrusive like that. Maybe something to look deeper into in the future. It could be possible to do it on the CLI level of the tracker perhaps. 🤔 But for the upcoming release I think it will have to suffice with the ability to...
  18. S

This may not have been as simple as first expected. It looks like Entropia is hijacking all keyboard shortcuts on Windows which I can't seem to find a way around. 😟 I can not even use my Windows key while the game is in focus, only alt+tab 🤔
  19. S

Then you will probably be happy with the next release. https://github.com/EntropiaTally/entropia-tally-app/pull/45
  20. S

Certainly something I can keep in mind. But will not be something I build in the near future. I will take a look. --- My plan going forward is to add as many suggestions as I find time and motivation to do before Easter Mayhem. After that there will be a longer duration without any...
  21. S

v0.9.1 has not removed the auto update completely, but will give a notice when an update is available which the user need to confirm. This is a better way to deal with it, then to silently install updates in the background without the users consent. - deb/portable will get a notice but requires...
  22. S

That is odd. I tested a bit on a recently up-to-date Windows 10 install yesterday without issues. Is there any special way you are doing this? I just tested this in various ways and I can't seem to break it 🤔 Maybe I need to test in Windows
  23. S

Unsure about the overlay opacity, but I think it is doable. There are plans to add custom css support so you can do whatever you want style wise in the overlay.
  24. S

I will need more information to figure out your problem. - Does it just close or are there any errors? - Have you used it before in previous version? - What version of Win 10 are you using?
  25. S

Version 0.9.0 have been published. Contains the following changes: Returns over time Dark mode Many bug fixes and improvements
Back