Search results

1. Camelman

Lara is back! banned "Material Girl" 2004 video

This entropian MusicVideo was posted on youtube back in 2004 soon after.. the music was removed. But visitors kept coming. Now, for a ten year jubilee, we posted her* clip again! on https://vimeo.com/84513922, with music, enjoy! :monkey: Camelman * all credits mentioned in clip.
  2. Camelman

Estate land in-deed

Dear Mindark, Can you attach my CLD to the Estate deed I own? I'd always wanted to be the real and total owner of that piece of land under my house in Echidna.. Ps How big sq yards is it anyway?? :silly2: Sincerely, Camelman Echidna #4
  3. Camelman

Fact: Oldest Party of Calypso ..and still running

just for the record.. Queensday is probably the Oldest Party of Calypso!?! It started at 20:00 PM, April 30 2003 and continued to do so every year. I wouldn't go as far to say it's been the model for Rocktropia but Cape Corinth rock n' rolled long before never died *nudge nudge* Entropia...
  4. Camelman

Queensday! April 30! Calypso Party date -every year- since 2003

:yay: History is written: And you can be there. The first Party on Calypso to run for a 10th time. QUEENSDAY 2012 (click HERE for 2003-2011 pics & history) Need we say more?* Come too. It's free. Wear orange. Win prizes. Dance on sunset beach!:yay: admit... all you guys and girls...
  5. Camelman

Official Queensday 2011 "Bumper & Sticker" Thread

OMG, what is this thread for?? :confused: You can discover the truth! and collect $$! but first, a few hints :popcorn:: :bump: remember the theme "stick to bumpers!" for 48 hours :smoke: Be in cape Corinth .. this Saturday April 30th 2011 .. between 20 and 21hrs MA time .. :yay: and YOU...
  6. Camelman

Treasure map found.. Can you help translate?

Found this map on an dusty attic a few days ago.. It kinda obviously points to Cape Corinth. I decided to share it with the community.. I'm curious what treasure is there to be found? Can someone translate the latin yadiyadi for me? It's written on the back of the treasure map, but I...
  7. Camelman

you HAVE to be there.. Queensday 2011!

The longest ever going entropia event can be visited once every year. And many of you did. Most people know how to appear in Cape Corinth on the 30th of April... all others wear full shiny orange too :yup: and dress to impress. It's that easy, it's free, there's beer and we usually got prizes...
  8. Camelman

Got a /pos of a friend, clicked it and ..THIS is weird!!?

you can see he's dutch..
  9. Camelman

iPhone app 'EntropiaMobile' works, but..

I downloaded this EntropiaMobile app a few days ago, it works great! Even on 3G! Must admit I'm impressed by how easy it seems to use your fingertips with hunting but I do have trouble getting into the Auctioneer. It keeps "loading.." endlessly anyone else got these problems too...
  10. Camelman

Carmagetone

After a while it seemed the free "car from MA get one" event wouldn't deliver a Camel Trophy style vehicle to mr Camelman... So -after staggering prices dropped to normal level - he decided to buy one. [anouncement] The society Groene Draeck now owns a vehicle too! It's Leelo® colored...
  11. Camelman

Rocktropia changes.. backwards

Todays update says: "Evil Cathedral renamed to VampireFreaks Cathedral" :scratch2: com'on! I.m.h.o. that's a bad decision. For it was a week ago orso, I was not informed about Rocktropia at all, Noob 1A, and while reading the short stories on neverdie.com there was one single fact coming...
  12. Camelman

Queensday! Oldest PEvent, 8th time: April 30

Queensday event! THIS FRIDAY 30/4 @ 8PM The oldest annual event on Calypso with Free Entry ..for the 8th year! Queensday '10 Beach Dance Party at Cape Corinth coming friday evening of April 30th 2010 at 20:00 or 8PM Eudoria Time organized by 2003-2010 Groene Draeck society :yay: one ultimate...
  13. Camelman

Help: Make Groene Draeck your friend on Facebook

Hello fellow Calypsonians! We need your help. Are you logged on www.Facebook.com? If you are please make Groene Draeck your friend today Why? because we'd like to make you a Zoomate in the Facebook fun-application "Zoo World", with the objective to buy us the amazing Green Dragon (hence!) and...
  14. Camelman

Map Reliability 99.3%?

How accurate should Mindark make our map? Since they themselves don't provide much detailed info about our planet (gosh MA, we gotta get our POI's from the Entropedia!) I expected the map itself - ingame - to be quite accurate. or.. Shouldn't I? Click to enlarge On thís screenshot I am...
  15. Camelman

IRL meeting "The Lustrum" @ GD

The 5th year of GD IRL meeting was a blast! Figure a cave and a boat, a dinner and a bed&breakfast in Maastricht NL and you have all you need for a perfect day out. ..and nite, 'cause hey, we have day and night cycles now! so lets make use of them ;) More pictures in www.groenedraeck.com...
  16. Camelman

VU10 ReShaping My Private Property

I read this somewhere and thought: They CANT do that, if at all not to Einstein !?! :wise: Marco knows that too.. ..then I also noticed my Datsja in Echidna NW (changed to SW) has a pretty deep/steep hole in its garden?, where there was a hill! I used to drag chairs outside, and sit for hours...
  17. Camelman

Queensday! Oldest PEvent, 7th time: April 30

:D Queensday is here again! :yay: For the 7th year Cape Corinth is changed into a Dutch partyzone. Everybody is invited, so YOU too! Dress to impress in orange is the code of this annual 'Koninginnedag'. And, hey, orange is easy to find on Calypso, right? :) Party and dance into the night...
  18. Camelman

May 6 '08 :: Groene Draeck's 6th birthday!

From our Entropia Universe reporter - "Groene Draeck was founded in 2003 in the city of Atlas Haven, Eudoria (Calypso). In 2004 a guild with the same name was founded on the Everquest2 Lucan d'Lere server. This happened in Qeynos Harbor, Norrath where just a few years later - 2006 - the famous...
  19. Camelman

Today: April 30, 8PM >>Queensday 2008<<

The 6th time since 2003.. ..the oldest still going party of Calypso.... ..tonight at eight.. ..Beach party at Cape Corinth.. :yay:Queensday 2008:yay: 8 PM Eudoria (2100 London, 10PM Amsterdam) Free entrance Mandatory orange clothes!!:cool: Bring mp3 music and dance Annual group photo on...
  20. Camelman

Queensday, the 6th time!!

Yup, you read it right. The oldest still going Entropia event is on again soon.. Queensday '08 in Cape Corinth on Calypso at April 30th dress orange :yay::cool::yay: More information on this forum (reports from eg. 2006, 2007) and www.groenedraeck.com.
  21. Camelman

Selling ML35 16point5

:D - Hi! It's been 2 years back now since I looted this amazing Meckel&Loch myself near the Atrox pvpzone. Since then I had a few great hunts with it, mostly on 'landgrabs'. You must love the sound and speed.. Its effectiveness is awesome! Well, I polished it and most scratches disappeared...
  22. Camelman

5th year! Calypso's Queensday

Yes, your memory kicks in.. it's happening again! Woooot The only annual event that made it to its 5th year on Calypso :yay: Come too, at 21:00 ingame time, on Monday the 30th of April. Cause ya know .. we all can wear orange once a year :cool: Cya! "Queensday" the annual GD event more...
  23. Camelman

Queensday 2006 - 4th ed. - April 30

Next Sunday, April 30th :: Queensday MMVI Since 2003, the Groene Draeck Society organized the awesome Queensday party on the beaches and in the appartment of Cape Corinth, Calypso. A returning event where every Calypsonian is invited to come dance, chitchat and party without a fee. This is...
  24. Camelman

LGrab '06 phase II - EBN reports (movie)

As from today, put on Groene Draeck Movie Labs conto: "The LandGrab never to be forgotten.." Land Grab 2006 Phase II ~ action movie and news report ~ full color - 28.42 mb - divx - avi Download from hosted.filefront.com/groenedraeck where you get in a little cue, and moments later download...
  25. Camelman

LG News - Don't shoot me!!

name: CamelMan profession: Cameraman specifics: Unarmed color as seen from from far: Blue When you're hunting remember: Don't shoot me, I am filming the LandGrab for EBN tonite! EBN's other productions: LG1 movie: http://hosted.filefront.com/groenedraeck
Back