Search results

1. B

News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

Well done MA(y)
  2. B

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Please add me: Adi Biliwen Wen
  3. B

10 PED/GLOB & Chance to win AUD/CLD Bonus Prizes!

Please add me: Adi Biliwen Wen
  4. B

Suggestion: Update the Mayhem scoreboard for consistency

Honestly, i don't really care. I started to participate in this kind of event at Easter 2019 and i have not missed an event since. As a l-weapon user i do up to 3 full runs at easter/summer and up to 2 full runs at halloween/merry mayhem. I do less runs if i am satisfied with my score (this...
  5. B

Uber: The Longtime $5 Curse is Broken

Congratz - it's well deserved. Good to see that you are back btw. :clap:
  6. B

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Please register Adi Biliwen Wen
  7. B

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

Please add me to Hunting UGR: Adi Biliwen Wen
  8. B

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Today only one global is missing ... Lot of players on Ark … there are just not enough early birds who hunt bevore work. :girl:
  9. Sonkra2

Sonkra2

10. B

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

I did a small hunt this morning at Sonkra … here are the screenshots of the missing globals. Unfortunately Ark seems to be as dead as RT at some times. Maybe it's time for the Ark Dev team to create a new moon, space station or a second floor of the underground (of course with deeds)...
  11. Sonkra1

Sonkra1

12. Sonkra1

Sonkra1

13. Sonkra1

Sonkra1

14. B

5k and the unbalanced luck

So that a small circle of players swapping around the same weapon can make up the winners year after year after year …. Yeah i remember … the bad old times. :laugh:
  15. B

5k and the unbalanced luck

So you call it competitive if a lvl 120 player would compete in cat 4 with lvl 40-players? Well if i (lvl 98) would compete with my high-tiered low-lvl UL-gear in cat 4 i would call it bullying around with noobs …. :ahh: I don't think that MA designed the Mayhem Annihilation Events as a gear...
  16. B

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

Sounds like fun; lowest global win :laugh: So please sign me up: Adi Biliwen Wen Thx
  17. B

Melee all the Way 2020 (Caly Edition)

Great Idea for an Event :) If i manage to be on i will be in …. but not for the noob one (won't be fair) and the old time weapon (don't have one). I think we need more events like this. :yay:
  18. B

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Nice Event :) Can't hurt to hunt here, when i got them at the dailies. Please add: Adi Biliwen Wen Thx
  19. B

Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Please add me: Adi Biliwen Wen Nice Event and it is good to see that you are still running it. :)
  20. B

Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Finally Academy Stage 1 done! With these 82 Ped Evade i reached my goal for this year and unlocked Quickness. :cool: I started my journey early in January and it was a long run till now, killing these around 30400 kats, but it is worth it for sure. Now it's time for me to take a little break...
  21. Academy 1

Academy 1

22. B

Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Stage 4 done:yup:
  23. Stage 4

Stage 4

24. Stage 4

Stage 4

Back