Search results

1. StarDrifter

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Please register - Star StarDrifter Drifter. Thanks
  2. StarDrifter

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register - Star StarDrifter Drifter Thanks
  3. StarDrifter

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Impressive Event.... Please Register: Star StarDrifter Drifter
  4. StarDrifter

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Hiya, Please Register - Star StarDrifter Drifter Thanks
  5. StarDrifter

MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

G'day Register: Star StarDrifter Drifter Thanks :)
  6. StarDrifter

Question: StarDrifter's Question 1

StarDrifter's Question 1 - Apartment / Shop Deeds G'day, Background: My partner and I are both active players, and between us hold several deeds for apartments and a shop.. with a view to expand on these. At the moment, to add items to the shop, or to place something in the apartment, we...
  7. StarDrifter

Uber: I said OMG OMG OMG

Congrats!! Interesting using an unmaxed finder also
  8. StarDrifter

Captain Jack's "Toughen Up" Summer Skills Fest!

Team Register please... Team Name - "Jammon International" Team Captain " Star StarDrifter Drifter" Thanks :)
  9. StarDrifter

Known issues for VU 15.15.5

There are a few who use make-up mask design as a source of income in game. So yes, this should be a priority fix. Lag is a pain, but imagine if you couldn't equip a weapon at all....
  10. StarDrifter

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

"Star StarDrifter Drifter" Thanks :D
  11. StarDrifter

RX OpTac x1 Loots - Do they exist?

This post would suggest otherwise... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?265586-A-rare-item-in-a-low-global-%29
  12. StarDrifter

Selling: make-up stuff

bid - 106% on make up
  13. StarDrifter

Question: Dpp vs dps in 2.0 loot

Both - Depending on Situation and what you wish... MU or TT
  14. StarDrifter

MA Locks Account

Aussie here also, No issues - also Depo combo of CBA / Paypal.
  15. StarDrifter

Space Opera - Coming to a Galaxy Near You!!

Whilst I joined Varyag for different reasons to yourself, I too would be interested in hearing what Kronan has to say on this matter. However..... I believe it will only be more childish Slander - or to continue with the cricket reference - "Sledging". I don't spend much time on board the...
  16. StarDrifter

To Aussies and Kiwis everywhere

Lest We Forget
  17. StarDrifter

Marketing Suggestion: Twitch Prime Starter Package

I think you took my comment the wrong way - wasn't against your suggestion..... just dissapointed with Amazon that Prime isn't available here, and making sure that information is out there.
  18. StarDrifter

Marketing Suggestion: Twitch Prime Starter Package

Another Con... Prime not available in some countries :(
  19. StarDrifter

Selling: Selling or trading Baringer SR47 UL

For me it makes sense - for the Americans prolly backwards... GL with the sale
  20. StarDrifter

Do you own a Keurig?

Excuse the ignorance... WTF is a Keurig?? :scratch2::scratch2:
  21. StarDrifter

Notice regarding inquiries referring to selling of avatars:

I may be wrong, but I think you'll find this is not an MA Issue. The ESI Drop rate slows due to them sitting in peoples Storage.
  22. StarDrifter

entropiauniverse.com down?

Down for me too.
  23. StarDrifter

Is there a solution to MM - what would we like to see?

Please don't make assumptions. I do not consistently use Non SIB UL. I have several setups, depending on the situation. Including UL SIB Gear Sometimes I just like to get out and have a bit of fun with higher DPS & throw the Eco out the window. I'm not in the Event to win, I know I'll never get...
  24. StarDrifter

Ok, I often use UL - Non SIB Weapons. Gravis for example, as I basically paid zero markup. So you believe I should be excluded from the events because a handful of players use alts? Or are you trying to force me to pay stupid Markup for SIB weapons that suit my level?
  25. StarDrifter

The world would be a better place if more people could learn how to debate properly, or keep their opinions to themselves if they can't....It amazes me too how some people always seem to want to have the last word.
Back