Search results

1. - Lilith -

Hello again...

So, I was finally able to come back to EU after almost two years now. I was saddened when I realized all my old gear and stats were gone. :( Yeah my PED card had some money on it but it's now quite the same. I've found a new mentor and hopefully a new society here soon, and well on my way to...
  2. - Lilith -

Hunting Advice....

My turn to ask for hunting advice. I currently have a full set of Rascal armor except Vigi arms instead. I'm at 1k in Handgun skill. I'm upgrading my pistol from a TT model to the EP-13 or Shriek Covert Ops. The pistol will be modified with a A102, an Abrer and Alekz. I've mostly been...
  3. - Lilith -

Running of the Bulls!

Click to enlarge This happened just the other day as I was finishing up a hunting trip between East Scylla and Jason Centre. I had a pack of Cauds chasing me. Most were old, but if I remember correctly there were some Guardians and another higher maturity in there as well. I didn't have time...
  4. - Lilith -

Another wish item...

Does PA need another TP location? I think that PA has grown to the point that it needs another Teleporter just like Hadesheim. I get tired of TPing to PA and immediately being bogged down with lag, because 50 people are all trying to hock their wares and not being able to move. I know that MA...
  5. - Lilith -

An odd question...

Does anyone know how long a dropped item will remain on the ground before disappearing? The reason I ask this is that in the past my society has run hunt and seek events for players, where the organizer of the event ran out to a location and dropped an item for the others to search for at the...
  6. - Lilith -

My First Global....

Woohoo.... :smoke: Click to enlarge The loot was an EP-13 and Pixie Male Gloves. The story behind this global was that I'd spent a good part of my evening talking with my Society leader about taking over more responsibilities. Figuring that I was going to need more money and resources...
  7. - Lilith -

My Wish .... Employment History

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21515 The above named thread has made me realize a function that doesn't exist in MA that I really appreciated in another game I play - EVE-Online. That function is a Employment History. I know it is not something easy to implement...
  8. - Lilith -

Animal Taming Unlocked!!

:dance: Finally, I can say I unlocked something. A very inconsistant skill to unlock - Animal Taming! At the time I unlocked it, my Animal Lore was 107, Zoology was 56, and Whips was 37. I was training my Mature Snabsnot Male, trying to get it up to a Level 3. Later that night, he finally...
  9. - Lilith -

Where on Calypso is - Lilith - ?

Click to enlarge This is a screenshot I took to show that there are some amazing views in this game. This to me was a (virtual) breath-taking view. I wonder if they can put an estate up there? That'd be nice. Cya later, - Lilith -
  10. - Lilith -

General question for all!

What is your favorite type of weapon?? - Lilith -
  11. - Lilith -

Newb to Taming!

I currently am trying to do some research into taming. Currently, I'm still a disciple, but upon completing my discipleship there are 2 professions I want to take up - Miner & Tamer. I have 2 Male Snabs (Mature and Young) right now, and I know I eventually want a Daikba. Now, my question for...
Back