Search results

1. Wolfram

Selling: Sollomate Opalo

Battle hardended classic TT rifle :), Make a disciple happy during the holiday periods. tt+25
  2. Wolfram

Selling: Renegade Fashion Citadel Shirt & Pants (M)

Vintage Lootable clothing set male. Get nostalgic & show off your pedigree with these. SOLD
  3. Wolfram

The hogglo is real

Damn nature, you scary :P
  4. Wolfram

Question: Newbie will start mining

As markup is the main deal for miners and judging from your ped amount i'd advise you to start out with only ore or enmatter or switching both periodically. You will have hard time getting large enough stacks (depending on markup 30 to 100 ped +) to get higher markup on auction (taking into...
  5. Wolfram

Question: Taxes on Planet vs LA

Coding ... Eg. As a workaround to getting invalid code when in a taxed land area. Imagine Loot generator has chosen you to get a certain item with a certain minimal tt value, but then tax comes around and says it should be 5% less tt, which makes it impossible to spawn after tax. Now...
  6. Wolfram

Is there actually a limit to tax on a land area ? if not, any land owner willing to test by setting tax to 99.99% see if you a few pecs of ammo all the time? That would prove it getting deducted directly from the tt of your loot.
  7. Wolfram

I would just like to point out that this data is a bit of simplification of the situation :P. 5% tax on "60%" returns would in fact give you a net tax of 3% on your 100% input i.e. 60% return * 95% is 57%, on 90% return that would be 4.5% of your initial 100% (90*95/100 = 85.5). That being...
  8. Wolfram

Is Entropia a game? Thoughts and debates about fun.

I mostly agree with your arguments eldaii, lately I havent been enjoying the game as much anymore and as such have been on a few month break. Then again, reading this thread made me think. If you look at it objectively gameplay is not bad in current form. Even though it feels like they just kept...
  9. Wolfram

Question: Data collection

I guess the basic ones are hitrate ,return and resource types. But in the end data collection takes time and should serve a purpose so i guess resource type is the most usefull as the other ones are sort of out of your control or lets say distributed evenly around the magical 90% ( although I...
  10. Wolfram

Can two claims of different depths be found in the same drop spot?

for those who are too busy to calculate themselves, if you are only taking into account your increase in search area, you are running at 96.39 % efficiency when comparing 54m to 55m (i.e. comparing circle surface areas) . So guess in the long run this could add about 1% extra return as your...
  11. Wolfram

That moment it's far too late at night...

passtime in the old days :P
  12. Wolfram

Noob Miner - Looking for explanation of the various finders

Have you looked at f-211(l). Somehow ive always prefered it to the f105, and it decays less. On another note, returns might not be different on a maxed vs unmaxed finder, but why bother risking it ?
  13. Wolfram

Info: Time for another 90% tt Returns thread

I know this is sort of necro but I would still like to share my thoughts on this type of logs :P, To make all things simple I will describe a simple "model" i've made using dave data to make some things clear for, Say you were a starting miner with 2000 ped like Dave, and you were somehow not...
  14. Wolfram

Unlimited armor drops - What mob drops what?

got some female vigilante gloves from a defender about a month ago
  15. Wolfram

Question: Regeneration and hunting optimalization

I've been wondering how the timing on the regeneration of mobs works as this could potentially be optimized for hunting. E.g. if the first regen is always x milisecs after the first hit and then takes a few seconds for the second regen it would be obvious to get a 1 dmg tagger with fast reload...
  16. Wolfram

Selling: Herman Raw-404 Tier 3.0

still selling so bump edit: Sold for tt+2700
  17. Wolfram

bump, still selling
  18. Wolfram

bring up my post
  19. Wolfram

weekend bump
  20. Wolfram

bump it up
  21. Wolfram

bring up my post
  22. Wolfram

A nice tagger that can when tiered&amped some more can even display some pvp abilities. ( remaining tiers between 60 & 120) Looking for peds SB +2.5k BO +3.0k
  23. Wolfram

Selling: Herman Raw-404

Got somethin' that might interest ya'.
  24. Wolfram

Stranger, stranger, now that's a weapon!
  25. Wolfram

Got some rare things on sale... stranger.
Back