Search results

1. aVaLON_52

Suggestion: Repair with Shrapnel Option (see pic)

Please enable the option to repair with shrapnel at 101% edit: or with universal ammo. Ultimately enabling the 101% bonus across the board for everyone.
  2. aVaLON_52

Add Protect Item to Deeds

Please add protect item feature to deeds.
  3. aVaLON_52

Suggestion: Enable box window resizing (see pic)

Dear MA, Can you please enable box window resizing, it can be difficult to sort items in such a small box window. Also if programmed can you please make it so the box remembers how it was last resized (to not automatically resize to small shape)
  4. aVaLON_52

Buying: DOA Foeripper, Augmented

PM Offer For barter: T7 Scanthi T10 0x0
  5. aVaLON_52

Selling: Imp FAP or rent

Improved fast aid be pack tier 1 For sale or trade, make offer Available for rent 50 ped/week Message me thx!
  6. aVaLON_52

Selling: Mayhem Force Mace Basher, Improved + Melee Trauma Amplifier 5

Selling Tier 2.84 Mayhem Force Mace Basher, Improved along with the best fitting amp for it, Melee Trauma Amplifier 5. Notice the lower number of the damage interval, which is 24.5. Therefore, the biggest amp you can put on this weapon without overamping would be 24.5 damage. The Melee...
  7. aVaLON_52

Selling: mod-2350 SOLD

selling a mod 2350 pm if interested
  8. aVaLON_52

Buying: Christmas Ring 2015

Looking to buy this ring
  9. aVaLON_52

Selling: Midnight Purple Colored/Textured Shamon Dress (F,C) *SEE IMAGE*

SB: +350 BO: +400 (TT = 50 PED)
  10. aVaLON_52

AI renders text related to Entropia Universe

I was messing around with AI having it render graphics for text related to Entropia Universe and here's what it came up with, thought I'd share with you guys.
  11. aVaLON_52

Info: Stables Locations

Calypso: • Twin Peaks: /wp [Calypso, 77762, 76898, 150, Waypoint] Buffs: None • Cape Corinth /wp [Calypso, 61868, 88000, 150, Waypoint] Buffs: None • Nate Valley /wp [Calypso, 36663, 33257, 312, Waypoint] Buffs: None Owner: Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary • Emerald Lakes Mall /wp [Calypso, 31608...
  12. aVaLON_52

Player ignores me for asking for 5 ped discount

not revealing name.. i don't think I'm allowed to just thought this was interesting. do people not negotiate in 2022? I asked him that question before I noticed he posted on ah.. I still ended up buying it. guess I'm ignored now..
  13. aVaLON_52

Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

Wasn't sure if MA still did Summer Mayhems, if anyone can confirm that it will be happening this year and if so, approximately when?
  14. aVaLON_52

Suggestion: MISSIONS TO REPURPOSE USELESS BP'S AND ITEMS

Revive some of these useless blueprints and items by allowing turn-in missions for an improved/upgraded version. For example a player could turn in an E-Amp 11, along with a few other ingredients to make an Adjusted E-Amp 11 or something to that effect that can actually be used. The E-Amp 11...
  15. aVaLON_52

Buying: Perseus Helmet (F) or Blueprint

Looking to buy a Perseus Helmet (F) - Offering +5k or I can trade my Imperial Hazen (F) Helmet or trade for my Tier 5 Dune Rider Helmet (F) or I'd like to buy the UL Blueprint for crafting Perseus Helmet (F,L) Please reply by conversation, PM in game or message me on Discord...
  16. aVaLON_52

Do you think loot 2.0 weapons are overpriced?

The topic has been brought up before, I'm just curious what people's thoughts are on this.
  17. aVaLON_52

Suggestion: Crypto Withdrawals

Congrats MA on finally allowing crypto deposits. Looking forward to the crypto withdrawal feature. And who knows, with PED pegged to the inflationary dollar perhaps one day PED can be pegged to a crypto or crypto ETF one day.
  18. aVaLON_52

Selling: WTT hallo20 to summer16

plz msg me if you have a summer16 you're willing to trade. will also entertain ped offers
  19. aVaLON_52

Imposter? Received odd message

Someone messaged me this. Looks like a fake account though..
  20. aVaLON_52

Revisiting the loot discussion

Wanted to revisit the discussion as nothing is set in stone per se and everything is up for discussion. The reason I want to revisit the discussion. Well I would like to believe everything I hear but you might think I'm a bit naive if that were the case. What got me wondering about this topic...
  21. aVaLON_52

Sub Warp Drive 2 (L)

may be available on auction for a moment
  22. aVaLON_52

GENERIC FUSES

Compilation of Generic Fuse clips: ◘ Repair Drone ◘ L5 Mokhat ◘ L4 Mokhat Will add more as I find them, feel free to reply with finds
  23. aVaLON_52

Buying: Halloween Ring 2020

pm me if you've got one for sale. thanks! (willing to trade tier 5 zorra) Avalon Butterfly Erupter
  24. aVaLON_52

Has anyone else been getting D/C'd throughout the day?

I've been getting disconnected a lot throughout the day... has anyone else been experiencing this? My internet isn't cutting out... I thought maybe it was due to server congestion, but it's to the point where I just don't want to log in and maybe come back tomorrow..
Back