Search results

1. coaltar

Question: Tokens in boxes?

Can confirm they drop in stacks of 100 from boxes. Opened 300 boxes, got one stack of 100.
  2. coaltar

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

BC-50, yes.
  3. coaltar

Did not keep track of PED cycled, so I would only be guessing if I gave you a number. BC-50
  4. coaltar

For anyone curious from someone that got to do a full 5-hour stint. Here's some info that you may or may not find helpful/useful. I did a full 5 hours in category 5. I chose the Silver mission. I'm not an Uber so I felt Gold was out of my league. I'm not a beginner though so I felt Silver was...
  5. coaltar

Buying: Full Ghoul (M) set

Price I'm willing to pay depends on current tier and tier rates. Willing to pay as much as 3200 out the door (TT+~2700). Contact me here or in-game. Thank you.
  6. coaltar

"Tracked Missions" Tab stuck?

Over the last few days I have been dealing with this issue. I finally figured out how to get it to go away if anyone is curious. Follow these steps: 1.) Go through your Mission Log and Codex (both challenges and meta) and make sure no missions are marked as tracked. (You should see only the...
  7. coaltar

Info: Calypso Teleporters (new: March 2018)

Actually, scratch that. It is discoverable. I had to run in a large circle around it and it finally gave me the notification. It's not on the actual teleporter. One other thing to note, it is completely swarmed by mobs. There are no turrets. I know I saw large Merps and Atrax. I was completely...
  8. coaltar

Info: Calypso Teleporters (new: March 2018)

Just so people are aware, when you go to the new TP location (The Land of Oz), it does NOT get added to your TP list. You can go there, use the TP, walk around it, etc., but it does not register as a new TP in your list of TP locations. So yes it is a new TP, but it is not discoverable.
  9. coaltar

Conq45 passing rumours?

I would also like to know. I used to watch his streams regularly every morning. I've seen in chat a few times recently to the likes of "RIP Conq45".
  10. coaltar

Ardenner series: Another broken BLP Animation

MindArk and the planet partners have proven time and time again for 18 years they don't care about bugs unless they are absolutely game breaking or are exploitable in some way that hurts them. If it's something that doesn't affect them at all, then they don't even bother with it. Immersion...
  11. coaltar

Ardenner series: Another broken BLP Animation

It's been bugged like that for as long as I can remember. I don't even actually remember the last time it actually animated properly. It's been years I can tell you that.
  12. coaltar

RIP

More importantly, the buyout was 1 ped more. It's safe to say mistakes were made. Now they are out 99,999 ped, and no mothership for the time being.
  13. coaltar

RIP

14. coaltar

Unable to log in, given "Internal Error".

Yes I spoke with a rep too on the website chat support. They told me it depends on where you were last when you logged out on whether you'll be affected or not. So some people are able to log in no problem and others are unable to. Just depends on where you avatar location currently is.
  15. coaltar

Unable to log in, given "Internal Error".

At the time of this writing it seems the log in servers are down or having issues. Several people have reported in the Discord that they are unable to log in (this includes myself), being given the Internal Error message.
  16. coaltar

@ DEVS - Please fix the memory leak!

I've always noticed it's the worst where other players/avatars frequent. Camp Icarus, Twin Peaks, etc. For Crystal Palace, it happens around the terminals. I can usually go out and hunt for 3-4 hours straight no issue. But if I stand around and socialize in Camp Icarus it only takes like 20-30...
  17. coaltar

@ DEVS - Please fix the memory leak!

Can also confirm this is an on-going and current issue. The memory leaks seem to be specific to some areas in the game, but not all. I only play on Calypso, and depending on where I go and move about to, after a few hours EU will crash. I always check the Windows Event Viewer after and it always...
  18. coaltar

Graphics Optisation Advice needed

No, it is not detrimental to the overall system health. It is its intended purpose. You have to ask yourself; why put it in the system, what it is intended to be used for, if you're not going to utilize it and what you paid for?
  19. coaltar

Graphics Optisation Advice needed

Your laptop has a low-end and slow GPU. Being that a 1050 cannot run the game on Very High settings well, is normal. Medium would be a good setting. Maybe High if you don't mind lower frame-rates. As for the Nvidia Control Panel setting; you are correct to set it to "High-performance Nvidia...
  20. coaltar

Shading problem

Life long Nvidia user here. Over the years I have used a Nvidia 9200, GTX 750, GTX 765, GTX 860, GTX 970, GTX 1060, and now currently a RTX 2060 Super. None of these have ever had a problem with Entropia or problems with Shaders. My current GPU, the 2060 Super, runs Entropia flawlessly with all...
  21. coaltar

What hardware do you play on?

Yep there was a client software that was used in conjunction with connecting to the BBS that allowed 4-player matches (max amount at that time). I was involved in quite a few Seattle area tournaments. The BBS I played through was named "Aftershock! BBS". Of course the BBS had all the other...
  22. coaltar

Two questions

No-one knows for sure. Nothing has been officially announced as to the exact dates. Anyone that gives you dates is purely speculating/guessing.
  23. coaltar

Show us ya face!

Pic from 2016, but when you're in your 40s your looks don't change. Only difference now are different glasses.
  24. coaltar

The first computer I ever owned, that was mine personally, was also a 386SX-16 CPU, 2MB RAM, and a 40MB HDD. Also had a 5-1/4" and 3-1/2" floppy drive. 14" VGA monitor. Bought it in I believe 1990 or 1991. I started building my own after that one. The first one I built had an AMD 486DX2-80 CPU...
  25. coaltar

Enjoy playing around with the unlimited Saehrimnir Mk. 1, that you just bought from me on auction yesterday, on your setup!
Back