Search results

1. Halfe

Selling My apartment

I'm Selling my apartment in Omegaton West due to money problem. The adress is Omegaton West, Beta Building, Floor 10, Apartment E. Feel free to look at it. The asking price is 440 PED startbid since i gave 380 for it and the rent is payed tuil march 2008. Buyout is 600 ped. End time is...
  2. Halfe

Buying Momtgomery Anabolic (L)

I'm looking for the Rare gun Montgomery Anabolic (L) Not the adapted one but the normal one.. I want it in full TT if thats Possible
  3. Halfe

Sick of Small change

I Have begun to think about how the loot system works.. (again) I know there is many theories on this but hear me out. For about 4 month now when ive been hunting solo, ive have come home with a huge loss 50 -> 10 ped. Only when im in a team i have a small profit. This have been going on for a...
  4. Halfe

skill inplant

Ive been looking mutch around and never seen a full Gentics Skill implant.. So, i wonder what are the prices on those
  5. Halfe

Armor

Im looking for Paladin armor.. got no parts so i need them all....
  6. Halfe

Looking for housning item

Im looking for a Plant for housning.. dont se any on the auction so i wonder if anyone would sell one to me at a reaonble price. Not over PEauction price.
  7. Halfe

Problems with PE.exe

since the new VU has arrived i got a problem loading EU.. PE.exe is always buging with a windows Error msg.. have sendt a support to MA about it.. Resinstalled EU to see if this helps, but no. It didn't So i wonder have any one experiensed the same thing with the new VU.. and what do i need to...
  8. Halfe

Reporting a beggar

I just want to report a beggar who is, well, anoying everybody else. He's name is using foul language in local chat and is begging for money I think he should be kicked from the game He's name is "Von Fenris Shadowclaw" im having problems putting out a screenie cause i dont know how ist done..
Back