Search results

1. C

To Chip or Not to Chip. That is the question.

And I am seriously trying to weigh the options here. I think what I need is an experienced Skill chipper to sit down and pow-wow with. I've currently got 182,711 skill points across a broad range (damn near all) professions. As I have skilled up over the last 2 years I have noticed that my...
  2. C

Selling: Cutter's Clutter is Up for Grabs.

2 years of playing and collecting in this sometimes wonderful, some times infuriating Universe has left my poor storage bins overflowing with goodies of all types and levels. Everything from standard loots to Specialty items rarely seen in EU anymore. Not to mention the Armor, Clothing...
  3. C

Changing my Forum Name.

Its probably the simplest thing in the world but I just cant seem to figure it out. How do I change my forum name so that it actually matchs my in game name? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  4. C

Maffoid Heads

I'm sure this is covered somewhere and I'm simply not bright enough to find it but, What is the mission for the Maffoid heads? I'm not having much luck finding it here or at entropedia. is it still a valid mission or something left over from days gone by??? Any help would be appreciated.
Back