Search results

1. Ember

Jet Go Black's Shop Inventory

Hey, I’m back after a hiatus, and going to restart that old thread where I kept stock of Jet Go Black’s shops! Happy shopping! Feel free to send additional offers to Jet herself. *Higher Priced "Common" pets are due to higher level. Shop #1 Location: Cape Corinth shop #17 Shop #2 Location...
  2. Ember

test

abc 123 edit success
  3. Ember

Question: Does Anyone Use Wood Shavings

Does anyone use 'em? :dunce: Yes. From trees.
  4. Ember

Question: Creature control pill

Since I'm not playing, (taking a break) can anyone tell me what have been found, Hof, kill streak, etc? Thnx in advance:rolleyes:
  5. Ember

The Crash - 07/26/2014

Server crash or Taming update Lag for 15 minutes for hunting mining crafting all over the universe. Then followed by a DC and "The server is offline". Update or crash? :lolup:
  6. Ember

Selling: Cape Corinth Marketplace #12

Note: I don't have the item. For more info contact "Jet Go Black". Cape Corinth Marketplace #12, currently owned by Jet Go Black. Start Bid: 7K PED Buyout: 8K PED PM or post offers, mainly looking for liquid PED, not items, thanks. :cool:
  7. Ember

Question: Any Twitch/YouTube channels?

Title states my question. I only know that a few people record videos of EU, does anybody know WHO specifically?
  8. Ember

Custom BPs

When I first joined the game, I saw soon that crafting wasn't quite what I thought it was to be. Using a predfined BP? Aw. So what about custom bps? Especially for furniture and that stuff. As for weapons/tools/armor.... I haven't the foggiest idea what to do with them. So, we begin the BP...
  9. Ember

Buying: Omegaton Igni L1000

Hey all, as usual, I'm not the one buying. Jet is. Requesting for +4800 :tongue2:
  10. Ember

Help: Can't deposit D:<

:mad: PayPal keeps loading forever... Support case sent already, can't get my AUDs Any advice?
  11. Ember

Question: Resources per dome?

:confused: Hi, I couldn't find any info for resources inside the domes. Could someone direct me or give me a chart please? :D thanks in advance. :)
  12. Ember

Uber: First Mining Global/Hof/Uber 0.o

I did not expect this, being a noob miner. I got a 1341 Belkar (XXI) hof! :woot: was just mining in Hell...and bam! :D My first anything! Un-amped too! Hmm, need to upload screenie... Edit: Couldn't upload, :( Not Jpg/whatever This is gonna get deleted Only proof: File...
  13. Ember

Question: Sweet stuff

Can you mine it still? And if so, what depth? Entropedia really doesn't help sometimes...
  14. Ember

Buying: Shop Keeper

Buying shop keepers for 2k! PM me here please ;) I'm the finder, someone else will buy
  15. Ember

Question: Should there be a job system?

I was reading on another RCE game in development and I saw that they were making a job system! :) For instance, while you are gone, you could hire someone to run your shop. Should Entropia Universe have a better job system? Like searching for dung or hunting? Or are we good enough? :scratch2:
  16. Ember

Testestestest

Testtesttesttesttesttestestestest :spam:
  17. Ember

Question: Jennifer's island beacon

I know this is the free one and I want to try it out :D Ok, so here are my questions... How many people do I need? What are the common lots? What is the average return w/ MU? Know someone who got this 700% MU thing from there so wondering... :scratch2: Thanks in advance.
  18. Ember

Idea to fix Entropedia

I got an idea to fix the seriously messed up info on Entropedia. We, as the player base, give whoever gives accurate data, weapon info, mob danger levels, etc. and give them a certain amount of PED per creature/item that has been fixed and verified to be true. Like, I update info on Cosmic...
  19. Ember

Selling: Full set of Adj. Pixie M

I need to sell a full set of adj. Pixie armor. I am in not in a rush. I am willing to start selling it at 85 PED. If you got a better offer, please PM me. Thanks for reading. Thank you ver much, but I'm not much of a hunter :)
  20. Ember

Question: Is space loot bad?

Hi, I was simply wondering if I should board a ship and go shoot some space mobs... I've heard the loot is terrible, is this true?
  21. Ember

Selling: Teleportation Chip II TEN edition (L)

Yes, I got this today, trying to sell it @ 35 PED... PM me here or ingame, thank you!
  22. Ember

What would happen with less tps?

What would simply happen if MA decided to reduce the amount of tps? Well, they should keep all the major ones. I usually see think of lots of cars... Just want to see your ideas :)
  23. Ember

Question: Who buys hunting loot?

I'm STILL trying diluted sweat and other hunting loot after several days, but there are only ore buyers pretty much :mad: Where are all the hunting loot dealers now!? :scratch2:
  24. Ember

Dodge-building service. (EXPERIMENTAL)

WARNING: This is QUITE experimental. Introduction: This idea came out of the blue. I was doing it because I was bored, but I thought that it could be used for a better purpose than entertamient. How it works: You give me X amount of ammo to fuel a S.I.FlameThrower and X for decay. (Optional)...
  25. Ember

Should there be Boarding parties? (ARRR)

This idea simply came to me while reading about pirates. This would add a quite a bit to piracy and anti-piracy measures. So this is a basic layout of how I think the system should work... A person equips a special set of armor (astro). They can then Exit The vehicle (Starfinder or MS), and...
Back