Search results

1. Goober

Anyone know wuts up with this?

I logged in to P.U. last night and there was another mini patch. After it loaded I recieved a virus warning and so I deleted it (it was CLDLL.patcher.exe-trojan horse generic9.aevb) since then I couldnt get on since that file was now missing. I put it back in and still Pffft. So its been...
  2. Goober

New depositing system

Hi all, I just looked at my latest cc bill and it seems MA has changed the way it presents your deposits to your cc company. They are submitting them as cash advances which in my case and other people I have chatted with in game has a lot higher interest rate(+8%) on the average. Also they are...
  3. Goober

looking to rent armour

Hi all, Im looking to borrow or rent a set of upper end armor. I dont post much or chat in cities I am a very quiet person. I have been on pe going on 2yrs and would like to try some for a bit. Im not some kid I can be trusted. Im 43,4 kids I will gladly give out my irl info to any trusting...
  4. Goober

selling skill implants

i have 39 gsi and 1 bravado implant for a total of 40. i will take 5k peds for all. no partial sales. will concider trade for angel helm. and harness (m)
Back