Search results

1. P

Warning to item buyers - The Eco Safeguard

I never said that the cap gives me an advantage obviously a cap is a limitation. I said that the results of my testing are kept for myself because I use those results to my advantage. By yhe way, my eco gun was created by Caly and can use all Enhancements without caps No hijack intention, so...
  2. P

I have several other intensive testings done, witch I use to my own advantage. If you give away the golden eggs for free, your the only one losing because you feed the chicken. I gamble for a living, I use every edge I can get
  3. P

I did several tests and found a eco cap set at 3.199 a long time ago Anything that will enhance any weapon not made by Caly, will not allow that weapon be equipped. Weapons like yours ( specially melee) that can reach that Max eco unenhanced would allow you to maintain TT profits and that goes...
  4. P

Daily markup on CLD tt+911 !

Correct! Everyone know he is one
  5. P

The Fourth Unique Ring Has Been Found

Let's not read too much into the Blade,melee, sword or knife skill. They mean it will increase the skill gain while using any blade, but they don't want to have to make 3 more lines to describe it. Give them a bit of slack, not everything they do is wrong and not everything has to be the way we...
  6. P

Arkadia Underground Deed future?

You dont seem to know what the underground is my friend! Underground is not the instances at Aakas, it is a location in arkadia that you access with any TP and its free. It's almost like another small planet.
  7. P

Call for disciplinary action on the part of all UA cheaters during this years Merry Mayhem.

It doesn't matter what anyone tells him George, he is just seeking attention. I saw many people on this thread explain to him that there was no exploit, it was just a mistake on MA's end, but he insists in his persuit of revenge for losing 10 or 20 ped, and insults a few people along the way.
  8. P

Extremely Rare Ethereal Armor on Sale in - Gamasutra

This set will have 3 discoveries. M set ( already discovered) F set ( if anyone ever gets a f set) Unique set ( probably after all others sold)
  9. P

To MA's marketing team, if indeed there actually is one.

LMFAO This is so funny, because its true
  10. P

David Bowie

It was only temporary, he is back at revive!
  11. P

Christmas Totem Placed Down (Huge)

You should have tryed to drop a Rhino pet a couple months ago! It would actually spawn a reall size mob that moved.
  12. P

#CalySell and #CalyBuy channels created

Thank god! That's exactly what we needed. Sorry about the sarcasm ;)
  13. P

Call for disciplinary action on the part of all UA cheaters during this years Merry Mayhem.

The word exploit may be used improperly by MA in this situation. Maybe the right question to ask is exactly what exploit was used? ( after MM is over) We all know that nobody will suffer disciplinary actions, because the players that collected 2500 ped of UA didn't do anything wrong. The fact...
  14. P

Support is dead and MA dont need money anymore ????

Nice post above ;)
  15. P

Selling: Weapons & Dura Amp 92 (L)

Hey bud, What does the melee dura do? I never looked into it Free bump
  16. P

Buying: Buying all FFA stars

Im buying all FFA stars I can get, to reach my goal. Currently still short 170k 0.8 ppp ( pec per point)
  17. P

Question: eco an illusion?

After this post by Svarog, where he posted MAs statment, the thread should of ended. MA wants/needs money of course, but they dont want anyone to lose it too quickly. So they told everybody that "eco matters" but some people still feel the need to make up their own theories. Please go back to...
  18. P

Player Acquires Virtual Item Worth over $50000 - Gamasutra

Quite the opposite my friend! David at Traction PR was asked to advertise that price
  19. P

Merry Mayhem 2015

Who is going to risk buying 90k ped worth of STAR points, not knowing if someone else has bought 95k or just have more points vecause he bought the same 90k but cheaper points! The more you invest, the bigger you risk of losing it all. Its just scary. By the way, bring in all the hunt bots...
  20. P

Ethereal Armor: Barely There, Protection Everywhere

MA's year end meeting: - Boys we need to come up with a plan to sell something worth 50k each so we can look good on the 2015 financial reports. - I have an idea of a armor to sell on the webshop , I can create the stats but I don't know how to design it! - mmmm, dont design anything, just...
  21. P

Selling: Arkadian 'Golden Door' teamslot

Must have changed, I helped a friend run one before and he got all. In that case it resolves The dps issue. Thank you for the update and GL
  22. P

Selling: Arkadian 'Golden Door' teamslot

Just a bit of info about it. Total mobs are 44 or 45 depending on the order of the kill. So make sure everyone has the same dps so one doesnt spend 400 ped amo, and another spends 40 ped. The team settings don't really matter since once you enter the golden instance you are automatically in...
  23. P

Sapphire Pets + (read before you sell)

That's all. You got it right, nobody is looking anymore.
  24. P

Lost 3000 skill points during update

Nobody lost anything, the social skills just dont add on MA's screen. If you add your own skills they are all there. This may have something to do with a Social Buff... But i know nothing
  25. P

Items bought worth 0 ped when TT'd

MA doesn't take 10% of your amo. You are stuck on something you heard and then speak without having the knowledge. Ma takes 0% of your amo, MA's source of revenue is from decay, witch for 1 person could be 5% and another 20% or more. When it comes to your boxes and ring comments I will not even...
Back