Search results

1. S

looking for new soc

Well, basically I rejoined this game after almost a decade break. I'm looking for a new soc to join. I was playing for many years but quit (and sold skills off) many years ago... I am now looking to join a society but didn't just want to be in with a noob soc that allows just anyone to get to...
  2. S

Task Forces

The Task Forces are currently accepting new members. The Task Forces are made up of 3 soc's(Eudoria, Amethera, Calypso) Task Force. We accept members of ALL skill levels. All 3 soc's are accepting new members. We all try to have fun with soc hunts/events, and sometimes will have all 3 soc's...
  3. S

Calypso Task Force Cadets

Calypso Task Force Cadets are actively recruiting new members! We are looking for active, honest & friendly people to join our growing society. Our primary activities are hunting and mining, but with a little bit of pk and crafting too. We will be doing events with our sister soc(Calypso Task...
  4. S

Calypso Task Force Cadets - Looking for new recruits

Calypso Task Force Cadets are actively recruiting new members! We are looking for active, honest & friendly people to join our growing society. Our primary activities are hunting and mining, but with a little bit of pk and crafting too. We will be doing events with our sister soc(Calypso Task...
  5. S

Client loader problems

ok, well I filed this through support(but sometimes they take a long time to answer), so I will post it here, to see if someone here can help me. Because I want to log in ASAP :) Case xxxxx History 2005-12-22 This is close to a login problem. I have been playing PE on my old computer...
Back