1. R

Selling: Boar (M)

SOLD Thread can be closed.
  2. R

Buying: Adjusted 5b armor plating

PM here or ingame
  3. R

20336 Scoria Mature

Only ammo and shrapnel but I definitely have no complaints!!!
  4. R

Buying: Pile of Rubies

Need 785 Pile of Rubies on Ark
  5. R

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk.II tier 7.2

Update SOLD! This is a great weapon, but I am now using ranged weapons again to focus on reaching commando. Each time I've tiered it I have gotten a HOF, so I'm assuming it is still the highest in game. Here are some stats from entropedia with the Trauma IV and 7 damage enhancers: Damage...
  6. R

Selling: Ozpyn RSB S1X2 tier 4.2

Great finisher! Or you can use it for hunting smaller mission mobs like Feffoid, Maffoid, Atrax, Atrox, etc. Item on auction house. Opening bid has been made, so there are 6 days left. BO reduced to TT+1400. SB TT+1000, BO TT+1400
  7. R

Vehicle skilling

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  8. R

Armor Plating

Is there an easy way to tell which armor plating you are attaching to your armor other than hovering your mouse over each piece? I have 5Bs, 6As, 6Bs, and they all look the same? Just in case this is something else I've not figured out in my years in EU, I wanted to ask before I made another...
  9. R

60k Drone mission question

Does anyone know the TT value of the rewards for the Drone 60k mission? It's not on entropedia.
  10. R

Effective damage calculation

Not sure where to post this so I'll put it here When calculating a weapon's effective damage, why do you add 2% damage to the calculation? For example, the Lokabhu Electrifier Sword with a trauma IV amp does 64 damage. The effective damage calculation is (64*0.75*0.90)+1.28. So why is 1.28, or...
  11. R

Upgrade EK 2600 FAP

Anyone know where to get the materials to upgrade my 2600 FAP? Thanks!
  12. R

Cornoanterion spawn

Has the density of these been increased on FOMA? If so, which dome are they in?
  13. R

Should I change melee weapons?

Just got my Lokabhu Electrifier Sword to tier 3. With enhancers and the trauma IV, I can do 45.5 DPS. If I get the Mace MK.II then it's 47.6 DPS with the amp and no enhancers. Should I switch or keep tiering the Lokabhu?
  14. R

Posting pictures of achievements, globals, etc.

Anyone know why I can't attach pictures in my posts? It only allows me to link to a picture with a URL. And at the bottom of my screen when creating a new post, under posting permissions, it says "You may not post attachments".
  15. R

Will Hogglo be the most hunted mob after the update

What's your opinion and why?
  16. R

Which high end armor to buy

I just got a Boar set that should do for awhile. However I will eventually upgrade to higher end UL armor. My questions are which one to consider, at what price to buy, what level should I be to really need it, and buy individual parts over time (since I don't need it now) or buy the entire set...
  17. R

Scipulor question

I would like to start the Scipulor iron mission. I'm level 31 Evader and level 54 BLP Pistoleer. According to Entropedia I shouldn't have too many problems with small scips. However, I read a post a few months ago that suggested small scips hit harder than large ones, or that they may have...
  18. R

Leviathan Mission Coordinates

Since Entropedia is down at the moment, does anyone know the coordinates for the Leviathan mission broker? Thanks Ryan
  19. R

Droka Mission Coordinates

Anybody know where the Droka Mission Broker is? According to Wikipedia, it is 62961,82499. There is no broker at this location though.
  20. R

Upgrade to Dante from Beast?

I had a 2916 PED mining find the other day. I hunt almost all the time and was wondering if I should use those peds to buy a Dante amp or just stick with Beast? I use the Svempa X1 and Enigma L3. I'm about to finish the Atrox iron challenge and begin the bronze....was thinking the bigger amp...
Back