Search results

1. I

Annoying as hell

Hehe.. eh. It's great that you prove points this way instead of using facts or references like everyone else. :confused:
  2. I

Annoying as hell

Thanks guys, I guess it's just the game then. I'll try to find "tukar" and see if that's better anyways! And yeah you're not alone Aia, that's exactly what happens to me all the time too. Yeah.. Minesweeper... plus every game currently in existence.. I don't know where you got the idea, that...
  3. I

Annoying as hell

Wow, fast response! Memory leak sounds more like it. I only have AntiVir for security so pretty sure it's not that. I do have a lot of RAM though and I can eventually log in it's just a pain in the ass every time. :( Ahh, well no my PC is crazy good and never gets video lag. Water cooled, 4g...
  4. I

Annoying as hell

This *game* or whatever can be a real annoying piece of shit. Almost every time I log in, it waits right until its loaded in fully and then gives me some bollocks about losing connection and the whole damn thing shuts down, or just crashes. Then of course, I have to wait a minute before logging...
  5. I

I'm mentoring.

Hi, I may be interested. Ichibu Ichi Pondera
  6. I

True Mentor required

I have a spacecraft, a little money, gun & ammo and a small transport starship soc. I require someone who can hang out with me and show me how to mine and hunt properly. I'm also interested in exploring, flying and trading. Ichibu Ichi Pondera Thank you!
  7. I

Free Space: a group of space nomads

Update.. I now have a spacefairing craft! Still very interested to join this group, especially if it's conducive to my new transport business :) Will add you ingame or add me Ichibu Ichi Pondera
  8. I

Free Space: a group of space nomads

Hi, I would be very interested to work with/for you. I'm quite poor you see, and since I was born all I wanted to do was explore the universe... see the planets.. So what I most want is to be a pilot, but I'd gladly be a crew member for now. Gunner or whatever? Will check back ITT ;)
Back