Search results

1. P

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

So i think it is time to come back :))
  2. P

EU tracker problem.

my screen is not comfortable to use in windowed mode... is there an another option? like this tracker?
  3. P

EU tracker problem.

I Hope it works :) 2 years ago it didn't. :) only black screens.
  4. P

EU tracker problem.

ahaaa, forgot about that. thx man. btw it works now in full screen?
  5. P

EU tracker problem.

Hi Gents I am trying to set up entropia tracker, but it doesn't work. My system Win 10. It shows all the time Program status stopped whatever I do. I checked firewall I checked my antivirus. ... no problem found. anybody can help? btw by server in the app - it shows no server. pavlov
  6. P

Start with MF

Thanks for advice! ;) pretty sure it's usefull. Last question - does MF all chips have other extra effects?? like burnin poison etc.? Or it's just name of the skill? Everybody thanks for advices!!! I have more and more interest to begin play and try MF :))) My start was and is regenaration...
  7. P

Start with MF

MF + melee. sounds fun. lol. Nighthawk thanks, thants a really good info over chips. Is there NOT "nano" cips? If their are, so what are the others and what is the difference? Last but not least, what should I do with my laser skills? If I choose MF for ever, than maybe chip them out? sell or...
  8. P

Start with MF

Thanks mate. ok one more thingy - (L) or ul? I have read that UL are in some kind of why better than (L)
  9. P

Start with MF

Good day guys, Just for interest. I am shooting with laser for a while, but MF likes to interest me more and more. Any suggestions where to start? :) I have read that corrossive are a good start dmg/p/sec. + combustive chips. + is MF expencier than weapons? Cheers, Mr. Pavlov :smoke:
  10. P

Untill unlocking blueprint comprehension skill

Thanks for advice Dirk.
  11. P

Ook i guess need to consider toe go hand repair. Thanks for advice. I guess it is better to do 300ped run than loose in months of crafting crap. About crafting weapons etc, anybody have experience with that? Or just is better toe craft components?
  12. P

Hello crafters, I would like to know what you saying about this. :scratch2: I craft at the moment Basic auxiliary, because it's engineering* (is there any other BP's for skilling ??) I have no time at the moment to sit in space and repair. My plan is to get lvl 10 unlock BPC skill and then...
  13. P

Buying: Kobold (M) full set

I have purchased it. can close the shread.
  14. P

Buying: Kobold (M) full set

I would like to buy Kobold (M) full set. Ready to loot some feffoids. let me know PM or in game (Richard Mister Pavlov) !
  15. P

Question: Rifles or pistols?

Thanks!! I'm doing it a lot actually. Only thing is that Im still waiting for something big :)) + I guess with meelee can get more evade/dodge? yeah I've seen some other players who have all attack skills in 50 lvl I think it's always better to be multifunction.
  16. P

Moondog. Thanks very good info. I am considering to move to Arkadia, because I heard (rumors ofc) there is better. I have now JustifierMK3. I dunno of its oldie or not but at least I can train with it and I guess normal gun to shoot. waiting ofc for gun for my skills. Not eco right now at the...
  17. P

Are they really available on caly? because traveling to Arkadia is a bit risky(as I heard) Thanks when I get in game gonna check them out. Thanks. Edit: Spawn If I will start to use BLP guns, I will gain the same skils as the laser? or totally new BLP?
  18. P

It's not a problem to shoot (L) weapons, I was using Marcorp-1 but they went just out. the same with Riker's. none. I'm not really pro in this stuff yet, thats why I'm asking ;)
  19. P

Hi guys, I have a question about guns. Pistols or rifles? Why I ask - because I have noticed that in the shop there are not coming rifles(nobody crafts or just mobs don't drop them) what I could use, or I'm just not lucky. Or worse ... craft self. Any suggestions? I just buyed cold-ir. Yeah I...
  20. P

HUNT Atrox.

DPS?(how you calculate it?) Where I can see that? Yeah that is what I thought. Argo's are not very hard, but I can't kill Hunter. I'll stick to Argo's still for a while :)
  21. P

HUNT Atrox.

Hello guys, I am not very skilled only 11lvl laser. Shooting with MarCorp 1(L) + 102. adj Pixie+2a(argo without) I have in stock also rascal. I would like to change mobs. Any suggestions what weapon can use better or can go like this also on Atrox? instead ofc adj pixie - rascal to use. Thanks.
  22. P

Answer the question?!

ThankX Serica Now getting better to understand! ;)
  23. P

Answer the question?!

Hahahaha nop. I'have seen it only in videos, sooo sidxx.. smart ass, I can't put mouse on it and see what that is ;) For what use is MF implant?! And yeah I am noob. I've some skills, testing etc, craft, mine, hunt. but dunno all. lol but ok anyway :) thanks ;)!
  24. P

Answer the question?!

I would like to know what is that small white thing next to your avatars name? I have seen it before, but I didn't had nobody who could me explain for what that is. Thanks. Richard
  25. entropia bla bla bla

entropia bla bla bla

Back