Search results

1. H

Physicists Create a Wormhole Using a Quantum Computer

Physicists Create a Wormhole Using a Quantum Computer Soon we will have real wormhole chips (or at least wormhole WiFi)? o_O:D:alien:
  2. H

Buying: mod viceroy upgrade package

No, havent seen for a long time. I know one shop owner selling all mats in his shop but was years ago. This one: But here is the link directly to that thread where cost is taken up to discussion: Viceroy Armor Ingredients + Upgrade Armor Sets Available.
  3. H

Sorry, the Nanites are too hard for me to get cheap. Whenever they are placed in shop they sell out pretty fast.
  4. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Just checked shop for Aquila: Male: Foot guards. Female: Foot guards, thighs, helmet, gloves and arms. Sold at 125% MU. (Have all prints so will look into craft more parts.)
  5. H

Hi, You can get the armor sets needed (Musca(L), Canis(L) and Lupus(L)) very cheap from my armor shop Arkadia Armor at only 130% MU. (I am trying to sell in bulk/volumes. LOL. Usually they are somewhat hard to come by and often sold at a premium.) See thread here ARKADIA ARMOR. <-- Link to shop...
  6. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Shop restocked again with Canis(M,L) and Lupus(M,L) armor sets. @Only 130% MU! :sneaky:(y)
  7. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Shop finally restocked with Canis(M,L) and Lupus(M,L) armor sets. :whistle:
  8. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Shop restocked twice today. (Lupus(M,L) really popular.) I have also placed three different Cyrene Collectible Statues in store window. For sale of course. 1.) Rhino Beetle @ TT + 60 <-- Used for upgrading into Perfected Imperium Armor on Cyrene. 2.) Imperium pilot @ TT + 41 <-- Used for...
  9. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Hi FireFist, On the shops entropiawiki-page(<--link) I actually placed a link to an old arkadiaforum thread I usually pm people with when I get that question. But here is the link directly to that thread where cost is taken up to discussion: Viceroy Armor Ingredients + Upgrade Armor Sets...
  10. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Reserved for shop inventory
  11. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

My armor shop on Arkadia: ARKADIA ARMOR. Facing main square in Celeste Harbour, near the big fountain. SHOP LOCATION: Celeste South #1 [Arkadia, 29843, 10000, 100, ARKADIA ARMOR - Celeste South 1] Containing many of the different Arkadian armors to cheap and low prices: 130% for the armors...
  12. H

Buying: Viceroy mats

Free bump. :bump: And link to my newly created (Or updated from last owner as said in thread above) entropiawiki shop page with the needed armors added: ARKADIA ARMOR.
  13. H

Buying: Viceroy mats

Hi, you can buy the different limited armor parts needed at my Armor shop: ”ARKADIA ARMOR” situated at Celeste South #1. By the big fountain at the Main Square. Link to map (Its Estate 1): http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Village&id=82 (it says it belongs to Ben Cobra, but that was...
  14. H

Active weapons shops on Ark

Welcome to ARKADIA ARMOR Celeste South #1 [Arkadia, 29843, 10000, 100, ARKADIA ARMOR - Celeste South 1] Paste following in any chat for waypoint /wp [Arkadia, 29843, 10000, 100, ARKADIA ARMOR - Celeste South 1] Decent prices: 125% to 130 %. Unfortunately not many plates due to limited amount...
  15. H

FYI: Shop Owner Feedback on New Camera System

Same problem on FOMA/Asteroid Shop Hi, Great post, I noticed same thing: with impossible to read information on items up on shelves. Was not sure it was a new issue, until i saw this post. I have a FOMA/Asteroid Shop. (Viking Mining Shop #16) FOMA Shops are 2 level with stairs going down to...
  16. H

Buying: Buying: Accelerative Matrix Component II

Where to Buy Ziplex Axx finders Hi, Understood by the post you were looking for materials for Ziplex Axx finders. The Matrix II and the Robot Thermal Sensor (and the higher limited BPs too) are very hard to find and buy. :wise: So I am not selling the stock I have of those, but I do sell the...
  17. H

Suggestion: Idea for new item: Jetpack with short bursts. Fun for PVP and good for mining?

Hi, Had this really fun idea, when I did a little jump and run in game, kitted out with my mix of green hunter and mahketta armor and tool in hand: And thought hmm, this reminds me of a character from a well known sci-fi movie franchise. See video below. And decided to share it before I...
  18. H

Yay or nay to possible space skilling event

Hi Viper, Nice initiative! :cool: Remember our old skilling runs. :beerchug: Have a big bunch of old RK-5's and a few RK-20's, sitting in storage crafted just for the purpose, several months/years ago! :laugh: Always need more crafting skills. :lift: Or even pilot skills for the HP increase...
  19. H

Selling: Low level Armour Sets and Plates. Starting with Settler and Ozpyn Cold Protectors

Reserved for future use Reserved for future use. :locked:
  20. H

Selling: Low level Armour Sets and Plates. Starting with Settler and Ozpyn Cold Protectors

Low to medium level Armour Sets and Plates. Hi, planning on selling some low to medium level armours and armour plates in this thread. Will add more as I can get hold on or craft more parts. I can often supply the female version too if given some time. Get some ECO protection while hunting...
  21. H

What's Under the Veil?

Thought for sure it was the new Cyrene Imperium Fighter. But the old picture does not really match what seems to be hidden under the Veil? But maybe its just redesigned? :scratch2: http://cyreneforum.com/threads/will-this-be-released-or-just-a-tease.1641/#post-12118 What do I win IF im right...
  22. H

Omegaton City Delta Block C shop

Yup, couldn't agree more. I have also been chatting with whiteknut/Snablesnot since BabyOxide is afk right now. And he has put in a lot of effort to try to minimize the damage. And as he says "working it out in game". (Not quite finished yet though.) Hopefully we have some kind of...
  23. H

Omegaton City Delta Block C shop

Verifying BabyOxide's story Hi, yup I can verify BabyOxide's story here. (He is my ex Mentor. And we are both soc leaders in society Prospectus Nexus.) And I think the former posts describe well what happened, acc to my knowledge. And it IS a painful story. Im the one that discovered today...
  24. H

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling Saturday 11th & Sunday12th/October/14

Register me for skilling repair. :cool: Tyr HardViking Nifelheim
  25. H

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling Saturday 4th & Sunday5th/October/14

2 ppl from Society Prospectus Nexus reporting for repair duty. :-) Hi, Put up myself(Tyr HardViking Nifelheim) and my soc member(Bruno Brunex Miguel) for a repair spot each. :cool:
Back