Search results

1. Quell Que Star

Ranked Psy-Sword and Black Kong

Need a price check on Ranked Psy-Sword and Black Kong with all buffs open... Buffs are the same as a Purple Kong
  2. Quell Que Star

Level 100

It took about 8 months longer than I wanted it to (due to RL obligations), but I finally made Level 100 Laser Sniper Hit. So, in all, it took me 4.5 years to attain what I have been seeking since day one and couldn't efficiently use all those weapons that were available then. Next is Level 100...
  3. Quell Que Star

Apocalyptic and Apocalyptic Uprising

Apocalyptic is a laid back relaxed society with high skilled members between 200K and 400K+ skills. The focal point of Apocalyptic is being drama free. Apocalyptic Uprising was formed to accommodate those that wish to someday join Apocalyptic but lack the required skills. Minimum skill...
  4. Quell Que Star

Update

Update:Of ...https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272947-My-Humble-1st-Thread-What-has-opened-for-me-in-last-2-months I was going to wait a year before any update on my goals progress but, in view of the many negative posts made recently, I thought that maybe the community...
  5. Quell Que Star

My Humble 1st Thread: What has opened for me in last 2 months

I started my EU adventure in 2012, 1-09. Loved the game immediately. During this adventure I have taken the path of all possible roads in Eu. So, I have tried to excel in all fields. In the last 2 months I have achieved some tough goals: 1) Over 400k total skill points 2) unlocked Kill Strike...
Back