Search results

1. D

Is gamming a reflection of the inner self?

I read an article recently where some observed behaviors in MMOs are very similar to psychopaths. The article it self is based on specific known games, but this poped a question, is our inner self exposed easier when we're behind a monitor where we feel that there are no real consequences to our...
  2. D

Things seen in EU and in no other MMO

In no other game I see Fapping as a normal activity. Actually fapping is so awesome in EU that there are some that actually pay other players to fap them :eyecrazy: Edit: Don't understand why MA doesn't use the Fapping as a marketing machine. Just came up with a slogan: "In EU you fap for...
  3. D

Capture the flag, would it fit?

Most games, even RPG oriented, provide several types of game modes. Some implemented a capture the flag, defend the fort, DoTA (even before games of that single type come out), domination, etc... Was wondering, would something similar to to these game modes fit in EU? How? :scratch2:
  4. D

Is it MA that is wrong or you?

I play entropia since 2009. Been in and out since then, and everytime I was in there's been some players that are regularly ranting about EU. Seldom a positive statement comes out. Well this Thread is for them. And before you continue to read let me clarify this: Thread is not about provoking...
  5. D

Referal program

EDIT START Please do note that MA is already planning to do something similar to this see post #7 for more details. So, disregard this suggestion as it's not required anymore. EDIT END My suggestion is to have a referral program provided by MA. The reason is that this works for other games very...
  6. D

Rookie chanel moderation

Now sure if just me complaining about this, but the only way to know is by posting here this thread. Regularly in other MMO games, there are chat moderators for channels that are global, and this is to keep everything under control, mainly contain the drama "Queens", keep the chat clean of...
Back