Search results

1. CortunWrath

Selling: improved imperium M t5:::: SOLD:::

Have in my possession right now for immediate sale, a full set of Improved Imperium armor. All parts are t5.xx with 4 of them being ready to tier to t6 is anyone wants to. Instant BO on this set is 28k but feel free to make me an offer thru PM here since I'm not playing very much right now.
  2. CortunWrath

Price Check ANGEL ADJUSTED MALE

I have a full set of Male Angel Adjusted armor that is tier 3.xx and wondering what the value is on that set these days.
  3. CortunWrath

Selling: SOLD:: Emik Enigma L4 Tier 10

I feel like I have grown too much for this gun now so it is a bittersweet feeling that I offer today AFAIK the ONLY Tier 10 Enigma L4 UL in game. Instant BO is 30k but I am open to some negotiation on it. Deal does need to be pure peds as I need them for my upgrade. PM me ingame at Jay VeNgeNcE...
  4. CortunWrath

Selling: tier 6 Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted

For sale one well cared for [Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted] at tier 6. TIR is 161. Priced to sell at 13k 12.5k. Looking for pure peds. PM me here or ingame at Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel.
  5. CortunWrath

Selling: WTT !!!! High tier angel M

I have a full set of angel that I bought with tiers all 6.xx+. I would like to trade it for either lower tier parts plus peds or preferably an adjusted angel set. Contact me either here or in game at Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel.
  6. CortunWrath

Buying: Angel/Adjusted Angel Male:::: CLOSE THREAD

As in the title. I am looking for a full set of either angel or adjusted angel armor. I have peds waiting just need to find the right offer. PM here or ingame Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel
  7. CortunWrath

Selling: s0ph13 pet

I have a level 34 S0ph13 that I want to rehome to a caring player. She just doesn't get the attention from me that is required to keep her happy and paying. Level 34, well fed (I can include some nutrio to get her to fully fed status if wanted). The 32 meter auto loot effect is unlocked...
  8. CortunWrath

Selling: Songkra dagger/MTA6 and Gravis 34 MK2

please close thread... items no longer for sale
  9. CortunWrath

Selling: Ghoul armor set Male

So I've decided it is time to let go of my precious Ghoul armor set. All parts are tier 2 or tier 3. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 Price is TT+4k. Items might be considered as part of the trade depending on what you have to offer. Feel free to PM me here rather than...
  10. CortunWrath

Selling: FFA stars

Got about 11k points (just an estimate since i'm at work right now, can update later with correct amount) Looking for 4.5 pec per point. Message me here or in game Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel
  11. CortunWrath

Help: Ethereal Soul Language

Have been wanting to get this skill unlocked for some time now. I'm not high enough level to use a Razkum's pouch but I do have the skill to use the resurrection chip. Does anyone know who has these in the game and would be willing to let me utilize theirs at one of the calypso octagons. I have...
  12. CortunWrath

Buying: Gravis GBR-34 mk.II

Found one.. thread can be closed
  13. CortunWrath

Unreal engine 4

I was checking out some of the articles on one of my favorite computer hardware and software review sites today and ran across an article about UE4. After watching the video I'm amazed at how far game engines have come. While I know MA most likely won't change engines any time soon I would love...
  14. CortunWrath

Selling: Full Ghoul Male set

Considering selling my full set of Ghoul armor if I get the right price. All pieces are at least tier 1.5 to 1.9. SB TT+3.5k BO TT+4k I do reserve the right to cancel the sale in the event I decide to keep the set. Any accepted bids will stand for 48 hours before sale is completed. Only...
  15. CortunWrath

Full set ghoul male

Just wondering what the value is on this set these days and if there is even any interest from potential buyers. All pieces are minimum tier 1.x, some might be in the tier 2 range. Last value I had on this set was around +4k but that was some months ago.
  16. CortunWrath

Achievement: 10 years of this journey

Well I just got thinking about how long I have been playing this game off and on and decided to take a look at when I created my account. Can't believe it was a decade ago that I found this game and started enjoying my time here. So much has changed over the years both in VR and IRL that it's...
  17. CortunWrath

Finally after 10 years off and on

Decided to go for a little atrox hunt to work on my stage 5 at Jurra Plateau. Saw the HOF swirls come up and was in shock. almost forgot to press the printscreen button to capture this. I've been playing off and on since February 2006 so it's about time I got my first solo uber HOF.
  18. CortunWrath

Selling: Welding Wire BPs

I have 23.46 ped TT of WW BPs that I want to sell. 250% Takes the lot of them. Let me know by PM here or in game Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel.
  19. CortunWrath

Selling: Gravis GLP-36

Sold it. Thread can be closed or left for me to use later
  20. CortunWrath

HoF: First hunting HOF

OK.. so before you all berate me for posting something from another planet I just thought I would share this since it is my first ever hunting HOF with something cool in it. Was out on Arkadia grinding teladon and nearly fell out of my chair when this one popped HOF swirlies for me. No great TT...
  21. CortunWrath

PC: Rextelum Chitin Fragment

So I looted one Rextelum Chitin Fragment last night on a team hunt with a soc mate. As there is no information on it in game or on Entropedia I figured I would ask here. Does anyone know anything about this item? It's a natural part with no MU tab and no other info in game about it either. It...
Back