Search results

1. X

Help ?!

Hi, I have listed 3 items in auction (3 jaguar adjusted pieces) ...the auction is expired ... but the items ar not in my inventory. When trying to submit a support case it seems they appear in auction ... Do I need to do anything else to get them back? Thanks
  2. X

Petition to bring back the old look for Armors!

I think that the look of the new Armors is really bad. Please take into consideration to put a button for players to choose old look. Like the option to choose the old loot window for nostalgigs. Would you support such a petition?
  3. X

Price Check Tiger Set UL

Hi, can I please get a price check on a Full Tiger F UL. Tier 0 on all the parts. Thanks
  4. X

Are Twen Items still available

I Think i just made s stupid mistake, i have bought 117 k Tokens to buy an armor and a Coat Twen from Twin Peaks, and did not see that items are with stock 0 ... They will be some more ...or I just lost a ton of money? Thank you
  5. X

Buying: WTB Adj Jaguar (F) Parts or SET

Hi, I would like to buy an Adjusted Jaguar set, or parts besides ... Harness, Arms and Gloves possibly interested also in Tigert / adj Angel if the price is good ....
  6. X

Buying: Looking to buy a Jaguar F UL set or at least some parts

Hi, I am looking to buy a full set of Jaguar or Adjusted Jaguar F. Or at least some parts, besides arm guards that I already have. Thanks.
  7. X

Buying: VIGI (F) UL Thighs & Gloves

Hi, I am looking for Vigi (F) Thighs Guard and Gloves. Thanks.
  8. X

Hunting Missions - are they still on?

Hi, are there still hunting missions available? is there a post or a list were I can find them ? thanks
  9. X

Were to find Foul?

Hi, some time ago I used to hunt Fouls, and other low level mobs, an you plese tell me were I can still find them, i have forgot the location, it was somewere near a TP, not near a city. And also if you have any other suggestion, for low level mob that I can hunt, with adj pixie and dmg 10...
  10. X

Looking to Buy an UL (F) armor set

Hi, I am looking to buy a full UL (F) armor set. Offers for Full Knight, Full Nemesis, Full Boar, Full Jaguar of Full Tiger would be apreciated. Thanks
  11. X

Buying: Buying Full Knight (F, UL)

Hi there, I am looking to buy a full set of Knight (F) armor.... If you can help please send me a msg Have a nice day
  12. X

Selling: Full Nemesis (F) UL set

HI there, As the title say it is time to let go to this beautiful armor. Full set Nemesis F UL. I am asking for TT + 650 ped buyout.
  13. X

HoF: No4 in HOF List

Hi, I am old Player, my character was Born in 2005, but I took some breakes. I have been back March this year, and I have this Beauty to Show for... no4 in yestredays HOF list. Hope this is not the last one, but for sure I won't be complaning so much :) Good luck to all of you out there...
  14. X

How much have you deposited this year? Any HOF's ...?

Hi there, I just wanted to get a good sense of how much people are depositing, and if this is the best way to ensure that you get a HOF.... I am asking this because I am an old Avatar, that took a lot of breaks and have come back to the game in March this year. My general impresion is that I...
  15. X

Help: Question...?

Hi there, I am an old player, and after a break I have decided to start playing again. In my time you could mine only for ores or en matter, but not for both in the same time. I am curious, are there any theories to support mining just for 1 resource at one time, or doing it for both? All...
  16. X

FYI: CoL is back:)

Hi there, After a significant break, I am back and I am trying to revive the friendly Society - Church of Lootius. I am looking for old players that managed to stay alive with all the changes :) ATM we are 2 active players ... If interested PM ingame or leave a reply here ... Thanks
  17. X

Buying: Full Set Adjusted Pixie (F)

Hi there, I am buying a full set of adjusted Pixie (F). Please pm with offers. Thanks
  18. X

Help with mob/setup

Hi there, I am returning to the game after a long break. I have available a full set Nemesis UL (mostly Tier 1) +5b plates+ fap 80 + L LPP 30 or similar pistol laser (i am lvl 33 laser pistoleer). What will be the best mob to hunt in Terms of this Setup. Do I Need to make a radical Change...
Back