Search results

1. Mike Masters

Question: Refiner Decay

Using the first example I believe that's 2500/2*.00021= .2625 Ped Decay
  2. Mike Masters

Selling: Katies Goodbye and Selling out thread. HK S1x1, ArcSpark/Tma6, Adj FEN FAP,

Hey Katie, sorry to hear you've been battling this terrible disease. It must be very draining not only for you but for your loved ones but wishing you all the best. I hope the sale goes as smoothly as possible. I can confirm the Adjusted FEN FAP gives 40-45% more skills per tt spent compared to...
  3. Mike Masters

Account Login Issues on EU acc page err 425

I've been having the same error 425 issue trying to file a support case today. Here's what Livesupport says is the solution: Loki Okay please try to login again after 24 hours. Loki But please try to not login on the 24 hours period. Loki Then try to login again on the website after the 24 hour...
  4. Mike Masters

MindArk Q&A Session LAN 2023 Summary Transcript

I've made a summary of the Q&A session with MindArk at LAN 2023. Much thanks to the LAN 2023 organizers, the players who asked the questions, and MindArk. The raw stream is here: Twitch Entropia LAN 2023 Stream. Keep in mind some parts have been summarized not verbatim. Hopefully Mindark can...
  5. Mike Masters

Selling: Perseus Armor Blueprints

Bump
  6. Mike Masters

Bump
  7. Mike Masters

Bumpp
  8. Mike Masters

Bump
  9. Mike Masters

Bump
  10. Mike Masters

Calypso Land Token

There's a strong chance Mindark will further develop the land plot system because 1. They are guaranteed profit off initial and ongoing land development, land structures aren't free. 2. Not everyone was able to participate in previous offerings and it's an opportunity for MA to gain...
  11. Mike Masters

Bump
  12. Perseus Blueprints.jpg

Perseus Blueprints.jpg

13. Mike Masters

Selling: Makeup Supplies / Custom Mask Making

Selling 156.80 tt of makeup supplies, best offer takes it all.
  14. Screenshot 2023-02-19 020255.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-19 020255.jpg

15. Screenshot 2023-02-19 020349.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-19 020349.jpg

16. Mike Masters

Selling the following five blueprints which were looted 5 years ago, qr1. All together only. [Perseus Foot Guards (L) Blueprint] [Perseus Gloves (L) Blueprint] [Perseus Harness (L) Blueprint] [Perseus Thigh Guards (L) Blueprint] [Perseus Shin Guards (L) Blueprint]
  17. Mike Masters

What we lost in Cryengine Update (Unreal 5 will most likely be similar)

I miss when we could wear shades under helmets & footwear under armor. I remember having some ash shades worth 3-4k, whoever had nice shades/shoes/boots when this happened got screwed.
  18. Mike Masters

Selling: Mayhem FFA Stars SOLD

Selling Mayhem FFA Points. SOLD You may PM offers or post here, buyer may remain anonymous. If buyout isn't reached, I will sell to the highest offer 24h from now. I reserve the right to end the auction at anytime.
  19. Mike Masters

Achievement: lvl 400+ BLP Pistoleer & Ranged BLP

That is beyond impressive, congrats! :)
  20. Mike Masters

Selling: FFA Mayhem Stars SOLD

SOLD
  21. Mike Masters

Selling: WTT Ares perf for augm

pmed
  22. scientist.jpeg

scientist.jpeg

Back