Search results

1. A

Suggestion: Overclocking, an efficiency attachment

ul items arent going anywhere, this takes a sizeable chunk of the playerbase out of the rce, the players with the highest cycling rate in the game, with the highest cyclers off the table this decreases buying demand of mats and finished products thus lowering the mark up on everything few...
  2. A

Suggestion: Craftable melee amps/mindforce amps

amps are the most sold item family in the game melee would be more popular if more amps were readily available
  3. A

Additional Armatrix healing/mining series and Portable Auction unit

with the changes to nanocubes now is a perfect time to ask for new bps that would increase cycle rate The majority of medical tools have been made obsolete with the multiple missions for medical tools I suggest an armatrix series of healing tools or mindforce equivalent to combat this and get...
  4. A

Buying: Wtb Grindhouse Striptease Death Vinyl

This is a standing order constantly buying daily/weekly price Contact Cyrano afrit Javin or leave me a message on the forums
  5. A

Buying: WTB Monrian Plating Blueprint

Contact Cyrano afrit Javin or leave me a message on the forums, willing to buy over market price for clean or more depending on qr.
  6. A

Buying: Robot Power Amplifier

found and closed
  7. A

Selling: d-class amps in bulk

In an effort to reduce losses while I maintain this log ill be selling d-class amps in bulk for the foreseeable future until it hits qr 100 reply or pm if interested Link to Spreadsheet Link to forum post
  8. A

D-Class Crafting Log

A while ago I started a personal project to kill some time, namely skilling up a d-class to qr 100. Recently I asked on the entropia discord if anyone would be interested in following along with the journey for transparency reasons I'd be making the log public for 3 reasons to quantify the...
  9. A

Set "Eomon Pheromone Causes Wildlife Mania" on the 13th or 14th

The last two years this has occurred on the 16th near the middle of the week,if that happens this year though it will start on a Sunday. If possible could this start on the 13th or 14th this year so it can begin near the weekend and not at weeks end
  10. A

Selling: Mayhem mulmun and migration plates

Always cheaper then auction Bulk deals also included supplies limited Pulsar 5 24 impact protections most popular with [89 sold] Impact 12 impact 18 impact 24 impact 30 restocking impact 36 impact 42 restocking
  11. A

Suggestion: Increase Summer mayhem to 3 weeks

summer mayhem 2018 june 13th - june 22 was a total of 10 days including the start summer mayhem 2019 june 19th- july 1st was a total of 13 days including the start With the recent events more people have more time to play, thus more time to cycle. Therefore i propose that summer mayhem for...
  12. A

Question: Is it possible to loot level finder amp bps on Toulan

or do they have their own unique finder amp im not aware of
  13. A

Selling: Earth Excavator ME/01

contact cyrano afrit javin or leave a message here if interested / need to look at teirs 1 sold at 42.4 tt another sold @ 40ped 3rd sold at B/o 40 ped 4th sold at tt+40 ped
  14. A

Selling: Selling terra amp blueprints

Mining Attachment UL bps Terra Amp 1 - qr 4.5 Terra Amp 3 - qr 1 Terra Amp 4 - qr 1 Terra Amp 5 - qr 1 Terra Amp 6 - qr 5.8 Terra Amp 7 - qr 1 Terra Amp 8 - qr 1 Terra Amp 9 - qr 1 SOLD
  15. A

Suggestion: Series of Craftable personal effects and a new profession to house them

As it stands attachments followed closely by weapons are the most indemand items in the game indemand = mu for items and mu for items keeps the game alive. Personal effects are also highly indemand but crafters are largely, excluding the level 7 nanobot series, unable to capitalize on this...
  16. A

Suggestion: Mining Mayhem

The eomon migration and mayhem events are the biggest events of the year with sales of materials specific to armatrix tripling ,hardened metal ruds and standard plate are just two examples. A welcome boost in the economy for miners crafters and hunters. The success of hunting events has always...
  17. A

Selling: Pulsar plates, Armatrix weapons, and Armatrix amps always under market cost

Afrit's Bazaar: Weapons armatrix lr-25-35 whisper me for these prices as auction is subject to change rapidly Weapon Attachments armatrix b-amplifier 13p 150% armatrix b-amplifier 20p 147.5% armatrix L-amplifier 10b 150% armatrix L-amplifier 13b 146% armatrix L-amplifier 20b 170% Armor...
  18. A

Buying: Pulsar 5 Blueprint

Any qr it doesnt matter contact: Cyrano afrit javin im willing to pay 200-300 ped for clean and more if the qr is higher
  19. A

Selling: S.i weapons Rookie terramaster and herman asi-R

each item is 60-70 but im open to negotiations S.I. HK110 S.I. Psy-Blade S.I. Scorpion S.I. FlameThrower Rookie TerraMaster Herman ASI-R contact cyrano afrit javin if interested
  20. A

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip I UL

sb-180 buyout-210 im flexible on the buyout contact cyrano afrit javin sold
  21. A

Suggestion: (L) Armatrix Blueprint series of amps scopes and sights

Attachments are some of the most in demand items, with nearly a 100,000 peds worth of mining amps selling daily ,this benefits the economy as a whole producing mu for ores and enmatter making mining a largely profitable profession. Sadly however, this isn't the case for weapon attachments, why...
  22. A

Question: Do preamped finders change resource composition

Several times ive had it happen to me i find a nice consistent section of moderately high mu materials i can mine planet side but the second i amp all i hit is lyst or some other low mu resource, im aware amping changes resource find types but has a study ever been done linking the size of the...
  23. A

Buying: Corrosive Attack Nanochip I

Looking to do some skilling on pyro and would like Ul chip so i have a more steady supply of corrosive then the market can pump out looking for one at yearly price rounded up, around 180 ped, but am willing to be flexible pm Cyrano afrit javin
  24. A

Series of craftable mindforce chips

Mindforce along with certain other professions *cough* Gauss *cough* is severally lacking in market supply ,where a mindforce users only reliable source comes from Ul versions and the main unreliable source is random hunter loots . This creates a barrier to players who would potentially want...
  25. A

Calculating Dpp formula including buffs

So I've been using this formula based on what i know to calculate modified dpp after buffs and im fairly confident in it but know a second opinion couldn't hurt modified dpp=(total damage*.9*.75+total damage*total crit chance*final crit)/(total cost ) broken down: total damage = base damage...
Back