Search results

1. D

Is there a Female Dune Rider set in game?

I scrolled back several years in search and only saw male sets for sale.
  2. D

Buying: WTB Koroma (F)

Just started on the Feffoid Mission and need something to replace my old Adj Pixie. Looking to buy a Female set of Koroma.
  3. D

What would happen if there was a server wipe?

Yeah I know it will never happen but lets have some fun for a minute. Lets say MA hit the reset switch and wiped away everything. Basically back to how it was on Day 1. What would happen once the game came back online? Would loot be just as awesome as it was back then or would it still be...
  4. D

Kerberos Log

Just Finished Stage I Weapon: Herman ASI-16 with Beast Armor: Fi/Ra/Co Beast 0 -16.09 PED Herman ASI-16 Arctic (L) 0 -7.00 PED Neurobiotic Booster A5 1mg -1 -0.01 PED Universal...
  5. D

How long do crafted armors (L) usually last?

Just wondering if they are worth it. Im looking to do Bokol missions and they do the following Damage: Stab 38%, Impact 38%, and Penetration 24%. The armor says Durability 12000 but no idea what that means. My adjusted Pixie says 2800 and my repair bills are usually pretty low so does that...
  6. D

30k Combibo Log

OK lets see how long it takes me to get lazy and quit updating this. Location: OLA #30 Tagger: ARK-0 Killer: ISIS LBP 12 with rage 10 Armor: Adj Pixie with 2As Healing: Regen 3 Chip Total Skills @ Start: 48374 Total Skills @ Finish: 48741 Started: 0/30000 Finished: 4073/30000 Abrer...
  7. D

The Lesser Known Planets?

So been doing some exploring lately. Went to ARK and mined up a nice HoF. Then flew to FOMA and HELL to do some Mining. But what about those other planets? Anything on them with good MU to either mine or hunt?
  8. D

Whats the Energy Amp version of Fi/Ra/Co?

Just switched from BLP to Laser and was wondering what the Energy Amp equivalent of the Fi/Ra/Co series is?
  9. D

What is progression for short blades?

Using the SI Knife and was wondering what to use next? The SIB chart isnt very useful cause none of them are for sale. Also they seem to have nerfed Bukin's Blade cause all I got from doing that quest was a worthless Rifle. What weapon should I use now that the SI Knife is too low damage?
  10. D

Semi-n00b Looking for Hunting Society

Been playing about 3 weeks and looking for a very active Society where I can find people to hunt with. I am level 12 BLP Pistol and level 10 BLP Sniper. I dont mind depositing as long as I continue to have fun. I usually spend most of my time on Caly. Currently doing Combibo Iron Mission now...
  11. D

What to hunt next and how to chose a gun?

I found the old mob ladder post but pretty sure that just a tad out of date. Was wondering what normal progression should be? I just finished 1k Daikibas and decided to chip in a little. Im now lvl 5 Evader and lvl 12 BLP Hit. I have full Grunt and was using ARK-0 with a Rage 5. I also...
  12. D

where to get tailoring BPs?

are they just like every other crafting specialty where just make lots of items and eventually you will get them? When I look at certain blueprints for weapon and armor crafting on entropedia it gives you a huge list of BPs you can also obtain while crafting a certain BP. But for tailoring it...
  13. D

How are uber expensive items introduced into the game?

So I was reading through the list of most expensive items ever sold in EU and while most of it was stuff like Real Estate, Banks, Malls, and Motherships there were armor sets, weapons, and FAPs on it. How do those uber equippable items come into the game? Can they still drop or were they from...
  14. D

Whats the deal with Explosive Projectiles?

the daily HoFs are nothing but people crafting these. Do they just spit HoFs or something?
  15. D

Mob levels? can someone explain?

OK maturity I understand. Puny = lol so cute and Stalker+ = !!!! you. But do the mob levels mean anything at all? On Arkadia the Caraboks were level 4 and with the Piron PBR-0 and no amp I killed them in 2-3 shots. On Caly stuff like Daikibas are level 3 and take 6-7 shots to kill with a...
  16. D

Where are the good shops on Calypso?

I love Arkadia but theres just not enough lowbie hunting variety there and after 1000 of the same mob my ADD kicks in making me want to hunt something else. I also loved the shopping in Celeste Harbour. Now that Im back on Calypso its hard to find good shops. Theres just so many malls spread...
  17. D

Question about space travel

So it says to put all your lootables in storage when traveling from one planet to another. Where is this storage at? The only one I can find is the same planet only storage. What the hell sense does it make for me to put all my skill pills in storage on Caly if I cant use them when I get to...
  18. D

Is skilling worse on Caly compared to Ark?

I was on Ark and decided to raise a new skill. I picked up a Carabok kill quest and was shocked at how fast it went up. I got to lvl 5 right as I finished the kill 1000. Now Im back on Caly and just finished the kill 500 puny quest. I think I have maybe gotten 25% of level 5 done. It just...
  19. D

Need help creating a certain look if its possible.

so I have this really sweet mullet but I need to ditch these newbie clothes and get something more fitting. I really like the look of Bennett in Commando. If you arent familiar here is a pic. He is the badass with the leather gloves and dog tags. Also open to suggestions on any clothing...
  20. D

need help with Entropia Tracker

So I been running this and its supposed to take screenshot every time I get a Global. The screenshots dont work at all because when I go to them its just a black screen. How do I fix this?
  21. D

Skills going up so slowly now. Is that normal?

When I first started my skills went up pretty fast, which is what I expected. I also expected them to eventually slow down and for profession skills to start taking longer to raise. But I didnt expect them to slow down to a crawl so soon. After I hit level 9 in Laser Sniper (Hit) the skill...
  22. D

Any newb friendly societies?

Any societies taking in newish players? I am technically a returning player but I started a new avatar since I had no clue what my old log in info was. i am very active and dont mind depositing. i would prefer a large active society with members of all levels. also stuff like group hunts and...
  23. D

Weapon question.

This isnt really a which weapon to use when question. Just wondering what the differences between all the different types are. Like is BLP better than Laser? Or is Pistol better than Rifle? Is one better than the other in certain situations? Is one more Eco than the other? Or is it all just...
  24. D

Up to Date spawn locations?

OK after talking to a few people in Rookie Chat and from my own experiences running around to various spawn points people offered to me as advice, it seems all of the old spawn data is invalid. I plan on writing down locations for spawns I find, if I ever find them. But for now does anyone...
  25. D

Cant find the mobs I want.

so I picked up the quest to kill 100 Shinkiba/Daikiba but Im having trouble finding kills. The first area I tried had too many hard ones mixed in. Same for the second place. The Shinkiba were mostly young but there were high agro !!!! machines mixed in with them. Finally I ported back to...
Back