Search results

1. I

Selling: LR-60 Augmented

As the title says: I want to sell an LR-60 Augmented tier 0.99. The rifle comes with 87 efficiency and 3.399 dpp. It has an expected DPS of 60.4094 when using the blank rifle without any crit dmg, crit chance or reload speed buffs according to entropia wiki. I already recieved an offer of...
  2. I

Selling: MK I Scope

As the title says: I'm selling an Omegaton Ranger Scope MK I It adds 1% critical chance to your setup and therefore drives your loot composition to the "better" OBO: tt+17k Ped only offers. Regards
  3. I

The 1k Ped Ammo log

So actually I'm about to finish one of my brain fart projects, accessing cp cave that is, and I decided to share my future logs here (in an irregular manner due to working schedules). Actually I have to do Aurlis to gain access. As a note: I usually stay away from this kind of mobs due to their...
  4. I

Buying: A&P LR 60 Augmented

Item aquired. Not longer looking for one.
  5. I

Selling: Calytrek II Ten Ed.

As the title says: -I want to sell a Calytrek II Ten Edition. -Tier is firm at 4.9. -Remaining tiers are 62 105 98 66 146. -SIB starts at level 35 hit/dmg and ends at level 40 hit/dmg. -Expected DPS with a Dante applied is 65.84 which is quite good for that level. -The rifle+dante maintains an...
  6. I

Selling: Improved A105

As the title says: I'm selling an improved A105 i) tt+1650 (tt is at maximum) ii) direct trade for a FiRaCo Dante Pm in game or here Best Regards Isaac Jacob Thorne
  7. I

Selling: Fido Pet lv 1

As the title says: I want to auction off a Fido (lv 1) which was never spawned. SB: 250 by StellaBlue BO: none SB is met. This auction will end tomorrow 14:24 MA time if no other offer shows up. The trade has to be done on Calypso. Auction ends 24 hours after last bid. All bids should be...
  8. I

Buying: Temporary item swap

I'm looking for an owner of a Nano Katana (UL) who is willing to swap his fine blade for either my MK I Crit scope or my Kallous 7 for a while, since I decided to do some more melee. This won't be a final item trade since I need my items back. Regards Isaac
  9. I

Buying: Shrapnel

As the title says. I'm buying shrapnel paying 100.7 MU up to 2k ped tt and sales must be done at calypso. Current amount need: 2,000 ped tt Regards Isaac
  10. I

Question: Adrenal oil

For some reason the usual suspects (Ambulimax, Mermoth, Sonic squids etc) do not drop adrenal oil anymore. Anyone found a caly mob that does or could this one be rated as a database bug? Regards
  11. I

Selling: Drone loot (Drone ICM aftermath)

I recently finished the drone ICM and I got quite some drone loot for up for grabs -Robot filter 526 ped tt (103 MU) -Robot low-loss link cable 484 ped tt (104 MU) -Socket I component 224 ped tt (104 MU) -Socket II component 312 ped tt (104 MU) -Rusty metal robot scrap 88 ped tt (102 MU) -Weak...
  12. I

Buying: FFA points

Got all that I needed, thread can be closed.
  13. I

Selling: Aaakas Knive, Smuggler 14 Fap, Vigilante (M)

As the title says: I'm selling the following items i) Aakas Fire Dagger tier 0.9 SB/BO tt+430 ped (can include a MT Amplifier IV for tt+50 ped if needed) tier rates are inferior. (Sold) ii) Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler tier 3.5 SB/BO tt+1000 ped iii) Vigilante Armor (M) full set tt+320 ped (sold)...
  14. I

Selling: Omegaton A106

I'm selling my A106 energy amplifier due to an upgrade. SB/BO tt+1100 ped I accept pure peds or shrapnel (100.5 MU). Possible item trades: -Archons sword + 300 ped from your side -Aakas fire dagger + 675 ped from your side Sold
  15. I

Upgrading your nemesis

As the title says: I'm able to upgrade the Harness due to the fact that I finished the mission. i) You provide the Harness + the associated number of generic nano adjusters (10 of them) ii) I provide colateral I charge 110 ped for the service.
  16. I

Buying: Omegaton A204

As the title says: I'm looking for an i) A204 ii) Adj. A204 iii) Imp. A204 which also constitutes my preferences regarding the different upgrades. I'm not looking for the overchargerd or hypercharged versions respectively. PM me in game or here. Regards Isaac Jacob Thorne
  17. I

Buying: Force Nexus

As the title says. I want to buy Force Nexus. -Minimum amount 1 ped in tt-value. -Further amounts should be positive interger multiples with respect to the minimum amount. Just throw me a pm in game or use the in game mail function if you want to get rid off your force nexus. Markup: 108% (I...
  18. I

Selling: Some extractors and paint cans

In selling the following items Extractors Type Amount Strong Cloth Extractor 191 Weak Cloth Extractor 386 Diluted Cloth Extractor 328 Advanved Cloth Extractor 173 Enhanced Cloth Extractor 76 Superior Cloth Extractor 43 Second Rate Cloth Extractor 2248 Basic...
  19. I

Selling: Some UL weapons / mindforce chips

As the title says. I'm planing to sell the following items i) Omegaton Powerclaw Mentor Edition, tier 3.0. Fix price tt+800 ped. ii) Archons Sword, tier 1.9. Fix price tt+1100 ped. (Sold) iii) Lacerating Attack Nanochip V Ten Edition. Fix price tt+1050 ped (Sold) iv) Arsonistic Chip III Ten...
  20. I

Selling: Low level L guns and faps

As the title says, I'm trying to get rid off some low level guns and faps (feeling bad about just throwing them into the tt) 7 x Mar Corp Kallous 1 (various tt-values) for 110% MU 2 x Isis LPB 6 (various tt-values) 107% MU 9 x Chikara Ashvin HR1 (various tt-values) 110% MU Just pm me ingame if...
  21. I

Co-Hunting Service

No longer available
  22. I

Selling: Laser Pistol: GeoTrek H21 Scrof T7 aka 56,97 dps

Gun is sold! I decided to concentrate on selling the scrof pistol I have so let the other selling thread die (a mod can even lock the old one). Laser Pistol: GeoTrek H21 Scrof Weapon parameters: -SIB starts at 18 hit/dmg ends at 24 hit/dmg (so you can spend a whole level in MM Cat 1) -Range...
  23. I

Question: Enhancers (any kind)

The probability function that models the event of an enhancer breaking down is being driven by the amount of uses. The amount of damage a weapon makes also seem to be an explanatory variable for the probability function with respect to a weapon damage enhancers fading into oblivion. At least...
  24. I

Buying: MarCorp Kallous 7 UL

As the title says. I would prefer one with low tiers since I hardly use enhancers. Anyway I wouldn't pay more than 17k peds for a medium tiered one. I can throw in an SIR 30 Smuggler and / or a GeoTek H21 Scrof if an item trade is prefered. I can do ped only trades aswell. Regards Isaac Jacob...
  25. I

Selling: Selling some weapons and amplifiers

Selling some UL weapons and UL amplifiers I going to plan a more lean equipment situation and a gear reallocation. Therefore I offer the following weapons and amplifiers: Laser Pistol: GeoTrek H21 Scrof Weapon parameters: -SIB starts at 18 hit/dmg -Range 27.5m -Attacks 53/min -Damage 22-44...
Back