Search results

1. psyche

Price Check Solomate Opalo

a lot of trade channel spammers are selling them for over 100 ped and they say it's a great deal! lol.
  2. psyche

Selling: Katies Goodbye and Selling out thread. HK S1x1, ArcSpark/Tma6, Adj FEN FAP,

Condolences. I don't know you well, but I do visit pcf often and read more than I post. I see you posting often and really like your contributions. This is very sad news and EU will be losing a good person. I'm happy to hear that you have chose to spend time with your family. That is for the...
  3. psyche

Question: is boting good ?

yea except walking backwards is very slow and the mob will catch up to you very fast and it will start to damage you. Kiting is to prevent that and you avoid getting hit. Maybe only get hit once or twice.
  4. psyche

Skill Trade Terminal (?)

Make it craftable and lootable! I don't think we need to keep it as graduation, just the usual crafting drop is fine. Just need to play around with balancing the materials required.
  5. psyche

Isn't that the point of MMO, is to actively play and be able to play longer than other players to get ahead of others. MMO is a game where it rewards the most dedicated players. Unlike MOBA or FPS which rewards the most skilled player. MMO reward dedication. Kiting isn't even that hard. It just...
  6. psyche

Kiting is when you shoot the mob, then run away to wait for your gun to reload. Then turn very fast to shoot it and right after shooting, turn and run again. Idea is to prevent the mob from hitting you. Most MMO, you can kite it via special abilities like slowing it down.
  7. psyche

The problem is the game play. I just don't understand why MA can't fix the gameplay to be more engaging. Just add in a simple kiting mechanic to hunting is enough to encourage active gameplay. Kiting will significantly reduce defense cost. That puts an edge over botters. Give us the ability to...
  8. psyche

Suggestion: Remove P2P trading

I'm trying very hard to see the benefit in forcing everyone to use the auction. But it's really hard to see the benefit. I kinda like the immersion feel of spamming trade channel. It has that feel of walking through a crowded market place and sellers shouting the items they want to sell. forcing...
  9. psyche

What would you do if you had 20k PEDs?

you make good points, but would you agree that in most cases and majority of the time MU of UL weapons does go up in value. Especially a good weapon amp. I can see that yes it is not a guarantee, but it has a very good chance of increasing MU over time. We will see what the TWEN UL weapons does...
  10. psyche

What would you do if you had 20k PEDs?

Think of the long term. Pay the MU for UL. When you are done with it. The MU will be higher than what you paid now. There is no reason to ever buy L item. L MU is very short sighted. I strongly believe L is obsolete and just useless. It's for impatient people and short sighted people who want to...
  11. psyche

FYI: 🌌 MRP ENTERPRISES' - Join A New Mining & Hunting Guild! 🚀

This is great! Every beginner should be applying for this! I have learned so much from MRP and now he is paying you to learn from him! Hope this will be a big success and wish you all the luck in this endeavor. Thank you for all that you do for this community.
  12. psyche

The big 3 profession interactions

I actually really like this idea! An item that adds to the total TT like a TT extender! I would like this to apply to UL amps as well. That sinkadus amp breaks so fast tt is too low! I would definitely be interested to buy this tt extender item! Best thing about this is that people are not...
  13. psyche

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

for 20 years MA has honored it. It's also a big reason for many of us to be playing this game. Then again just like BTC we can sell PED to another person as well. Although it is probably against EULA. I mean people sell all kinds of MMO currencies to other people. Just like BTC we sell BTC to...
  14. psyche

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

I just don't see many places where I can spend my BTC. It's definitely not very convenient to use BTC. It's main purpose is to hold it until it become more valuable. The difference in gold is that gold has been the currency for a very long time before the paper currencies. I mean the only...
  15. psyche

that's exactly how I see crypto. I don't know why ppl are buying BTC. I feel even Peds have more use than BTC. I can't buy anything with BTC. Biggest Ponzi currently. Ppl just buy BTC hoping that other ppl will pay more for BTC than they paid for. definition of ponzi right there.
  16. psyche

I'm aware of that. I know inflation is going down. What I'm confused about is why we are seeing layoff news but the jobs report data shows such strong job market... personally I think inflation went down too late as prices have already soared too high. Even at 0% inflation now, I think the...
  17. psyche

You can see that you will only buy at a good low MU so there's not much incentive for crafters to make them if they can only sell at low MU. Crafters also want to make profits so they want as much MU as possible. This further supports my case about L weapons being obsolete. If a person can...
  18. psyche

Makes sense. I guess we'll always have casuals who don't care about min maxing
  19. psyche

Interesting to see a US economic discussion on this forum. US inflation is very suspicious. Earlier this year we keep seeing news about mass layoffs. First tech then extended to retails like Walmart and Disney. We also had bankruptcies from Bed Bath Beyond, JCPenny, and some other small...
  20. psyche

I might be assuming but I just can't see any reason to buy L. You can literally buy UL items at what ever the MU is for it. Then sell it for nearly the same MU or even more MU when you are ready to move on. I guess I just want to see more reason for L items. For me right now I see this reasoning...
  21. psyche

are you a fan of low MU on your loot? or just sending all your loot to the TT? Because that is what will happen if we keep getting more and more UL items.
  22. psyche

Was just thinking about the recent thread on that space thruster suggestion. Got me thinking about UL items stopping the profession interactions. The game economy is mainly hunters / miners selling to crafters and then crafters makes the items to sell back to the hunters and miners. If crafters...
  23. psyche

Change Space Thruster system

Great! more UL items keeping MU low... Why not just get rid of all L items and make everything UL. Good for game economy! FFS just carry 2 or suggest stackable. But UL is killing the game economy.
  24. psyche

Question: What should Mindark do

I have said it will be a very slow increase in supply to slowly correct the MU of UL items. Obviously sudden flood of supply will crash the MU and make a lot of people angry. But a slow decline, no one will be angry and slow introduction to more efficient L items will be good. It will give...
  25. psyche

Question: What should Mindark do

this is the key to fixing the whole game, but unfortunately I think the company MA and rest of the community is too short sighted. They don't want all their hard earned UL weapons to go to waste. UL must remain. But I really believe UL is the issue. It blocks a lot of the economic cycling. Would...
Back