Search results

1. Sodiak

Selling: Selling everything incl skills

Here's the items, post reply with what item you wish to buy and what you want to pay for it. Either post or PM. Skills will follow later. Skill prices updated in my last post. Armor & Plates: Armor Plating Mark.5B 1 31.10 PED Armor Plating Mark.5B 1 31.10 PED Armor Plating Mark.5B 1 31.10...
  2. Sodiak

Selling: eMine (M) UL +7.5k

SOLDSee title, armor for sale. Special offer until 22.00MA on wednesday 23/9 tt+7k peds (peds only deal)
  3. Sodiak

5 miningtowers in one screenie

Click to enlarge Imagine my surprise...
  4. Sodiak

Video with mid range pc, highest graphic settings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS28MbCXHvI
  5. Sodiak

Selling: i2870

90k peds incl tt, or pm me with offers. Peds only.
  6. Sodiak

Help: File missing or damaged ...\system

Get this message when I try to start windows (XP). Any way to repair instead of reinstall? It tells me to run installation CD and chose repair. But then I get to a DOS promt and don't have a clue what to do.
  7. Sodiak

Mining event on CND

This Sunday is the 9th event of Defend your Claim. Mighty fine prizes to be handed out in this single event. Event is in domes 1-5 at 17.00 MA Sunday 30th of Nov. This event is a highest total claimsize, read more about the rules HERE Prizes in this event: 1st: 1 RL mob figurine to be...
  8. Sodiak

Selling: 15891 ped Belk

Buy it all for 113% or in peices for 115%
  9. Sodiak

Selling: Adj fap

tt+ 55k. No auction, straight peds deal.
  10. Sodiak

MindArk = Stock market guru's

From time to time I keep seeing the question about MindArks plans of going public with shares, IPO. We have all seen the recent stockmarket freediving all around the world. About two months ago, before the "crash" MindArk came with this statement in the half year report: "Due to the ongoing...
  11. Sodiak

Defend your Claim: Season 3 RESULTS

In this thread you post your screenshots from DyC Season 3. Remember to mark globals and hofs!
  12. Sodiak

Question: Sli 2x 9800GTX

I installed my 9800GTX card about 2 months ago, after buying a new PSU it worked perfectly. Now I want to put in another one and double the effect with 1024mb graphic memory. Anyone know how to do this?
  13. Sodiak

Show us your den (crib)!

I've just finished redecorating my cumputer room. When I took a step back I saw it's no longer a room, it's an Entropia shrine. So, I'll show you mine if you show me yours:wtg: This really show a dedicated player, so MA, where's my ATH, I think I deserve it by now ;) Click to enlarge Click to...
  14. Sodiak

Question: Who stole Sodi's Spot

I made a nice piece of artwork on CP the other night. I'm sure it caused a few good lol's when people passed. I was ignorant enough to believe that something like this would stay up, but I thought it would. So now my question: Who stole Sodi's Spot some time yesterday afterrnoon MA time? Click...
  15. Sodiak

Achievement: 1,322,741 rounds of ammo fired in 24 hours

Just finished the run. 24h hunt on CP with mod merc. 73 globals 4 hofs 4610 ped decay Info here And here
  16. Sodiak

1.2+ Million Rounds Shot in 24 Hours

Strykers "Record" have been around for a good 2½ years by now. I think it's time for someone to beat it. And that someone is going to be me (gonna try at least). Not entirely the same setup, mostly because I don't have mod fap and 200+ hp. It will be done on Saturday on CP in dome 2. Gear that...
  17. Sodiak

CL Summer Break hunting event: 500 ped prize

We are still waiting for the next season of Champions League to start. What are we going to do until the next season? As all athlets have to stay in shape to perform their best, so do we. Therefor I have created: CL SUMMER BREAK A weekly event that takes placeat the same time as CL so it's...
  18. Sodiak

Hunting event on Bank Neverdie Traxpark

We are still waiting for the next season of Champions League to start. What are we going to do until the next season? As all athlets have to stay in shape to perform their best, so do we. Therefor I have created: CL SUMMER BREAK A weekly event that takes placeat the same time as CL so it's...
  19. Sodiak

Buying: Imp2870 80k peds

Like the title says. Pure peds trade, no items. PM offers
  20. Sodiak

CL Summer Break II: 750 ped first prize!

Just one week after the last points were given out in the first season of this years Champions League we all get itchy fingers and lost minds. What are we going to do until the next season? As all athlets have to stay in shape to perform their best, so do we. Therefor I have created: CL SUMMER...
  21. Sodiak

CL Summer Break

Just one week after the last points were given out in the first season of this years Champions League we all get itchy fingers and lost minds. What are we going to do until the next season? As all athlets have to stay in shape to perform their best, so do we. Therefor I have created: CL SUMMER...
  22. Sodiak

Gothenburg Convention, Day 2-3

As promised, but a little late, pictures from the 2nd and 3rd day of the convention. A lot of people visiting the booth and we're giving out DVD's like crazy trying to get everyone to install and try the game. Hopefully we will see a lot of new faces in the game after this. (And I'm still...
  23. Sodiak

Gothenburg Convention, Day 1

We have kicked off day one of the Gothenburg convention. It's lots of fun and loads of people running around. We're located in the middle of Nordstan if anyone nearby wanna come by and say hi. We had a busy first day with finishing setting up the booth. I'm a little dissapointed about not having...
  24. Sodiak

Defend your Claim, Season 2 *results*

In here you post your screenshots from Defend your Claim mining event on CND.
  25. Sodiak

Sunday Showdown

Freyr & Sodiak Proudly Presents : Sunday Showdown Your team got kicked out of WoF ? Need to warm-up for Championsleague ? or just looking for some fun on your sunday afternoon ? Location and time All events will take place on CND every Sunday at 13.00 MA. Event duration is 90 minutes...
Back