Search results

1. I

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

I like the game as it is now, with the current engine. Not sure if my PC can run UE5. I don't have any problems with the current HUD UI.
  2. I

Removal of Iron Challenges

They could post the story line so we could read it.
  3. I

Removal of Iron Challenges

I haven't read this forum in a long time, thought all important news are posted in the Client Loader. So I learned about this yesterday.
  4. I

Merry Mayhem 2017 Preview

If I have exactly 125 Health unbuffed, am I at Category 2 or 3?
  5. I

Is loot influenced by ring's health buffs?

Is there penalty for hunting with an Aeglic Ring equipped?
  6. I

Planet calypso content release 2016.2.3

Different missions, what's the issue?
  7. I

Merry Mayhem 2015 Results - Solo Category

Points - Normalized Score 1814 - 1170
  8. I

Merry Mayhem Update

Haven't played in a week, what happened? Who abused what? Any details, like names, numbers etc.? Like, when I lost ~400 PED while getting some 450 points of FFA Stars - if that was "exploiting the generosity of the bonus rewards" - you can have your abused snowflakes back and give me back my...
  9. I

Merry Mayhem 2015

500 Points - 50 PED Universal Ammo 2000 Points - 200 PED Universal Ammo 5000 Points - 5000 PED Universal Ammo 7500 Points - 7500 PED Universal Ammo 10000 Points - 10000 PED Universal Ammo So how about the 7500 and 10000? 3 misprints in a row? When the whole event is changed, IDK what is...
  10. I

Merry Mayhem 2015

How can you tell when there's no clue about how many mobs 5000 points are now? And we don't even know mobs' levels. They could require 5000mobs of lvl 5000 each, for 1 point.:confused:
  11. I

Merry Mayhem 2015

What is this? Unclear scoring and no level requirements? Why not make it simple and fair like last year, when 1 Kerberos=1point, 1 Araneatrox=2 points, 1 Yulebot=10 points? Happy holidays!
  12. I

Planet calypso release notes 2015.3

And now it doesn't say anything. No statistics anymore during hunt or upon exit. It wasn't an issue that it was saying not completed.
  13. I

Why was the majority of players blocked from visiting Thule?

The place was fun to explore and we all could use a storage there. Now I either need to make a private school and graduate unimaginable amount of disciples to reach that level 2 Mentor, or chip all skills out to be under lvl 5 if I ever want to reach my storage and items there or just visit the...
  14. I

Planet calypso release notes 2015.2

But why? Should have made a new gun for noobs, if they don't want them having the great power of dealing 1-2dmg at 60m, instead of changing a gun that's been around for years. That just shows they could nerf any existing weapon. Not cool.
  15. I

Selling: Kulokhar Glacier Sword T 2.9

[Sold 24.04.2015] Selling this nice sword, SIB starts lvl 13, maxed 19 (18 with skill mod enhancers), can use melee amps. Message me ingame: o7 IvanBo o7 .
Back