Search results

1. W

Help: Society questions

Hi, someone on another thread suggested I join an Academy Soc. So what are they, and how do I tell them from other socs? Is it considered bad form to leave a soc if you get into one which turns out not to suit? Or should I just join the first one that will have me for now?
  2. W

Question: WTF was that Ava trying to do?

On about my 4th day playing this game, I was just outside Atlantis peacefully killing the low level mobs there with my new knife (so much deadlier than my guns it is ridiculous) when this other player came running past me with half a dozen mobs chasing her, then stopped, so that I was in the...
  3. W

Help: Old Newbie in Australia looking for a mentor

Hi. The "old" in the title refers to my age, 67, so I am not a digital native. Any mentor may need to adjust for that. I would prefer someone in or near my timezone, so that we would stand a good chance of being on at the same time. I will be on mainly from around 17.00 to 21.00 my time...
  4. W

Help for Newb in Calypso Gateway Please

A few things: 1 Can I get meelee weapons for free (like the guns) here from a mission? If so where? As far as I can tell I have finished all missions here, except Hangers Hangout (travel to Spaceport Helios) 2 I have a Calypso Bone sample (quest Item) in my inventory, but no unfinished mission...
Back