Search results

1. WhiningSkeptic

Help: Client loader keeps on crashing, Launch button greyed out

Heeeeeeelllooooo! So I just recalled this game exists and checked my account and apparently there is a minor fortune locked in. However, once I decided to download the game, shit hits the fan. First the client loader kept on crashing. Tried compability mode and running as an administrator but...
  2. WhiningSkeptic

Question: Equation for skill TT value?

Hello, Can't access entropedia at the moment and trying to work out an excel sheet that automatically converts skillgains to their TT value. Anyone happen to have the equation written down? Thanks in advance.
  3. WhiningSkeptic

PC: Bifrost / Prism of Destruction

Curious about the above two. Any ideas?
  4. WhiningSkeptic

Buying: Ranked Combat Knife

Tiers not relevant. Please leave a suggestion for a price as I am unaware of current market.
  5. WhiningSkeptic

Buying: Khorum Ice Dagger

+300. Tiers not relevant.
  6. WhiningSkeptic

Buying: Leoi Shock Dagger

Yes please. +500. Tiers not relevant.
  7. WhiningSkeptic

FYI: Whining's butterknife log

Hello, I will be logging again. This time skilling shortblades because I have no fun laser weapon and I don't feel like getting one. Also, I'm stuck at L61 in laser hit, which would require cycling roughly 300k for commando. BEcause I won't be cycling 100k a month now, that feels too farfetched...
  8. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: T3 Power Claw ME

Looking for 800 PEDs or so. Would consider an aakas fire dagger as part of trade at +300.
  9. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: T7 ArcSpark

Hello, Looking to sell my T7 ArcSpark. Looking for something like 10-12k PEDs or so. Edit: Link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Genesis_ArcSpark
  10. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: Ep iv 100qr

For sale. 1600. Good night.
  11. WhiningSkeptic

Buying: M83 Predator

Hello, I *might* want one. Depends a bit on how other items of interest out there ends up. Looking for a T5+. Let me know if you have one for sale and what you want for it. Got an ArcSpark T7.something that I could put in trade as partial if any interest. No rush.
  12. WhiningSkeptic

PC: Angel (M)

Hello, I'm curious to know how much male angel parts tend to go for as I was offered some in a trade. The set is missing the harness, and therefore I'm considering selling the parts individually if I go through with the trade. Thanks in advance.
  13. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: AUDs

580 pcs. 50 ped each. Selling smaller stacks. Online times are scarce, add me to FL.
  14. WhiningSkeptic

PC: ArcSpark

Hello, I would very much appreciate information on recent p2p trades on the ArcSpark. Currently sitting on a T7 one with 100+ TIRs remaining and trying to figure out how much I should try to fetch for it. Thanks in advance.
  15. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: T7 ArcSpark

Hello, I have a T7.4 Genesis ArcSpark which I would very much like to sell. The remaining TIRs are quite high; 125, 152 and 118. I'm open for trades. I'll set a pricetag once I've done some thinking, meanwhile, let me know if you are interested or perhaps even drop me an offer. Considering...
  16. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: AUDs

48 PED each...
  17. WhiningSkeptic

Warp service!?

Hello, I cried in #trade but couldn't fetch a warp earlier. So I flew. For almost an hour. To get to Ark. From Caly. To trade a rifle. And now I realized. I forgot the rifle back at Caly. Vagina. Any warps available from ark to caly and back around 2130? My usual guy is not around :( I'd...
  18. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: Lot of Lots of Pets - Firesale

Hello, Auction ends 2200 MA tonight. 5 min anti-sniping +/- whatever needed in case of connection issues and such. All bids to be made in this thread. 21x Kitty 11x Mei Hua Quan 6x Rover 2x Lai Tung Pai L7 Arret L8 Panther L9 Bristle L4 Bristle L7 Atrox L1 Cornudacauda L5 Bibo SB: 1 PED BO...
  19. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: Stealth armor BPs, full sett

Low QR, highest is 7.x. Had a buyer, but haven't seen him online in ages. Agreed upon +800 that time, and I'd accept that at current as well. Want these sold asap.
  20. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: ELM Weapons

L4s, LC240s Marine Stalkers EP53s Bulks or singles. Slightly below auction prices.
  21. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: Powerclaw ME

T3 TT+800 No interest in trades. Looking for a fast sale, if the price is too high, drop me a lower offer and I might consider it if I don't find any others interested.
  22. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: Howler Prototype

T3. Nice TIRs. SB: +1250 BO: +1500
  23. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: 93.6 qr ep iv bp

Hello, I have beeen mad profitzor with this all week. Until mad profitzor stopped. Now I don't want it anymore. Current QR is 93.6. That is subject to change. No stains. Let me know if you are interested. I'll try to figure out a price for it tomorrow. Good night.
  24. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: Argonaut DNA

Hello I have 1x Argo DNA cartridge. I would like to sell it.. Let me know if you want it. 150 ped or something.
  25. WhiningSkeptic

WTR High DPS weapon for HM

Hello, With Halloween knocking on the door it's time to get prepared. Since I'm not online as much right now I can't justify owning an expensive weapon, but I'd still like to compete to at least some extent during HM. I am looking for ranged weapons able to provide 120+ dps, maxed below level...
Back