Search results

1. S

Electric Attack Nanochip VIII

A few months ago I found my first rare item which was an electric attack nanochip V (from Atrox). I wasn't skilled in any MF profession and thought that it was a good idea to finally start getting skilled in MF. So I picked up a III and when that was done I started using my V on small mobs like...
  2. S

unable to pay fapper. please help

I need help... I just got thrown off the game AGAIN while trying to pay my fapper "Mace". Last time it took me 20 min to get back online and since it's 12:30 AM here right now i really need to go to bed. please someone pm mace that i'll pay him tomorrow when i log in! I feel really bad about...
  3. S

new password

I've been roaming the website of EU for about 20min and i can't seem to find a way to change my pass.. anyone have any idea how to change my pass? Posts about people getting hacked has gotten me spooked a little and i've been getting a lot of disconnects tonight while playing. Anyone?
  4. S

The fishing rod usd by MA (my opinion)

Hi there! Let me start by saying that this thread might seem like a whining thread but that's only partially true:ahh: Ever since I got my first couple of swirlies I have been (like many others) addicted to the sound and adrenalin rushes from getting one. I've gone nuts on my deposits ever...
  5. S

Selling: ML-45 Tier 5.0

I'm selling my ML-45 at tier 5.0 Over the last month a tier 4 has been sold for +6200 and another tier 4 was sold at +5k almost instantly on auction. A month or 2 ago, a tier 5 has been sold for +7200. I'm not really in a rush to sell but also kind of am because I want to move on and upgrade...
  6. S

Selling: Ranked Psy-Sword t2.1

Selling a ranked psy-sword at tier 2.1 TT is 37/1250 SB tt+900 BO tt+1250 Auction will run for maybe 3 or 4 days tops so bid while you can.
  7. S

Atrax & Drone Iron challenge

So, I've decided to do the Atrax iron challenge and the Drone iron challenge at the same time. I'll switch the mobs every now and then depending on the returns i'm getting. First of all my gear: Adj pixie 6a (for drones) Adj pixie (for Atrax) Electric attack nanochip VIII (unlimited, not...
  8. S

Selling: ML-45 / Adj pix (F)

Selling ML-45 T5.0 with remaining TIR @ 45 64 121 55 46 ON AUC SINCE DEC 28TH Adj pixie (F) T0 tt+50 SB -- +60 BO Post offers here or in pm. Ingame for fast trade also available: Sunny Ayenta Bear
  9. S

Selling: Adjusted A105

Hi! I am selling my Adjusted A105 amp. PM me an offer or post below. I try to check forums once a day but sometimes forget to do so before going to sleep. Contact me ingame for a fast and easy trade: Sunny Ayenta Bear
  10. S

prioritize items over other loot

I have heard this a few times ingame from friends and socmates and it has also occured to me a few times. By adding it to the suggestion/wishlist I hope it might be picked up by MA and might actually be fixed. A few weeks ago I globalled 130 or so ped on an atrox. It included a (L) weapon with...
  11. S

Selling: Nemesis (F) / Gremlin (F) / A105 / Electric VI

Hi, I am freeing up some peds for a purchase I wish to make. Therefor I am willing to sell one or all of the following A full set of Nemesis (F) A full set of Gremlin (F) Unlimited Electric attack nanochip T2.6 Omegaton A105 Pls pm or post offers below
  12. S

Attempt of scam

Hi all! Came here to give you a warning. Last week I posted my unl adj sk20 in #trade a few times and <name removed> chatted that he wanted to buy the fap. He didn't have the PEDs right now but he was sure to deposit on monday and buy the fap. After chatting a little longer about the birds, the...
  13. S

Daily missions ??Error??

Hi there! For some of you it is just an add-on to the game which you use rarely but for me the daily missions (and tokens) are a way to get a gun without paying PEDs equal to 20-50% of my pedcard (for limited ones). I know I should deposit/sweat whatever but that's not the point right now...
  14. S

Selling: Fap, Chip, Pistol (3x UnL), skill

Hi there! I'm trying to sell 3 of my unl items and a skill implant Man. Electronic equipment Skill implant (8.23 tt) - 2800% Unl. Adj hedoc Sk-20 (high tt) T2.6 - tt + 750 SB / +1k BO Unl. Electric attackchip VI T2.4 - tt + 275 SB / +350 BO Unl Omegaton 2875 (I think) T4.5 - tt + 120 SB / +175...
  15. S

From 2 PED to a LA mission

Hi there! I have seen a post before where someone tried to keep trading a small item for a slightly bigger valued item until he would reach his ultimate goal of obtaining a land area. I'm not quite sure if he succeeded or not but I am set to succeed myself. In order for this to be a success...
Back