Search results

1. C

MindArk's net sales and profit after financial items increase significantly in Q4 2023

Ofc it does and I would not be surprised if its monitorized better than US market.
  2. C

Selling: Land Plot-Level 2-House-Gardens(Trades welcome)

How much it costed to build up to that level?
  3. C

MNDRK shares in Mindark

Market doesnt know how to read? Just trying to understand the pump... Could you read it for me?
  4. C

MindArk report Q3 fy2023 -24

Time to cashout.
  5. C

MNDRK shares in Mindark

I assume that you have seen what happens to most companies and their shareprice during the first 1-12 months when they are listed. No one lists their company on the stock exchange at a lower price than actual shareprice is because it would make no sense. They are lookign profit and thats why...
  6. C

MNDRK shares in Mindark

I hope you guys bought the bottom
  7. C

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

That would be easy to solve. Only send those gifts for avatars who have enough skills or agility etc
  8. C

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

Ok I give you suggestion. Make first promotion to players ingame. Everyone who goes through link and follow / subscribe twitter, insta, tiktok, youtube etc Entropia universe social media accounts you give them ped, or gift or whatever.
  9. C

Selling: Selling mining amps, terra amps, finders @ Royal club tp shed shop

Selling mining amps, terra amps, finders @ Royal club tp shed shop Stocked with: D-Class amp (L) Level 2 amp (L) Level 3 amp (L) Level 4 amp (L) Level 5 amp (L) Level 6 amp (L) Level 7 amp (L) Level 8 amp (L) Level 9 amp (L) Terra Amp 5 (L) Terra Amp 6 (L) Terra Amp 7 (L) Terra Amp 8 (L)...
  10. C

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Get those daily bonuses! There's no better place to work on your codexes and grind up incredible rewards than on one of these 7 LAs: LA #23 ~Royal Club (30200, 40000) Mob: Berycled Prowler - Stalker L12 LA #24 - ~Royal Club (31700 , 40000) Mob: Ambulimax Young LA #46 - Proteron Pasture...
  11. C

Buying: Mining Finder Amplifier UL

Your not interested about level 8 ?
  12. C

Come celebrate TWEN with us, twenty years in Entropia! GL on the Grind!
  13. C

Loot your twen tokens !!!
  14. C

15. C

16. C

17. C

Announcement: October is the last month when EF pays interest on EF points. From the first of November, your points will no longer accrue interest. There are also other changes to the event coming in the future stay tuned.
  18. C

Current jackpot pool is updated. CrOnYk what is your ingame name so I can upate points for you?
Back