Search results

1. Aloisius

Suggestion: Tool Tech Gizmo Blueprints and Limited Tool Ideas

I want to know if there is ever going to be tool tech gizmo bps or if MA forgot about the book they made when they introduced the other 3 books. I was thinking it would be great to have a tool that helps with the CODEX. I would like to use the tool to click on a mob and it immediately opens up...
  2. Aloisius

Suggestion: Please fix the autouse tool function

I remember the time when the programmer that wrote the code for the autouse tool was so proud of his achievement. I can't remember if he posted here or it was ingame bragging but it really was an achievement and everyone loved it at the time. But do you know how long ago that was. Somewhere...
  3. Aloisius

FYI: Robot Easter Bunny - Buffs

They all got Increase Pet Focus Generation 20% at L2. They all got Autoloot 32 meters but each unlock is at a different level. They all got Increase Critical Damage but each unlock is also at a different level. Bronze: Autoloot is unlockable at L34, Increase Critical Damage 5% only is...
  4. Aloisius

FYI: entropiapets.com on the wayback machine

https://web.archive.org/web/20230201051602/http://www.entropiapets.com https://web.archive.org/web/20230201051602/http://www.entropiapets.com/pet-features-and-buffs.html https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-pet-tezlapod.283626/ robot-easter-bunny-buffs
  5. Aloisius

Suggestion: MA please program AI is getting EASY as PIE

MA needs to take the balls of the bull and make their own freakin game and game code. It's getting easier and easier. Stop farming out to some third party developer who doesn't even play and hardly understands the game. Just do it your self MA! Practice the AI coding and conceptualization with a...
  6. Aloisius

Selling: Adjusted Nemesis F Tier 4

Adjusted Nemesis tier 4 with tier 5 harness for sale +3500 peds.
  7. Aloisius

Info: MetaHuman Animator is Uncanny Valley on the UnReal Engine

When I first saw this article headline I thought "meh MA is gonna miss the boat developing their new unreal engine" until I saw in the story this IS on the Unreal Engine. And to be honest I thought MA's work on the last avatar upgrade was really great. So anticipating...
  8. Aloisius

Selling: Tier 6 [Songkra Corrosive Dagger] + [Melee Trauma Amplifier 6]

Tier 6.62 [Songkra Corrosive Dagger] +1500 and/or [Melee Trauma Amplifier 6] +1200 both for +2600
  9. Aloisius

Crazy Architech Steals Entropia Universe Intellectual Property

Where did you see this design before? Wonder what these places look like inside. https://newatlas.com/architecture/vincent-callebaut-tao-zhu-yin-yuan/ I'd be willing to bet the return on investment on these is WAY better though.
  10. Aloisius

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

I asked MA to take Bitcoin a decade ago. They said no. I assumed it was about money laundering. It's now the trend of the decade and someone we know is missing the boat. I wish MA would reconsider crypto. At the very least they should consider stablecoin implementation. Just because they got...
  11. Aloisius

Question: Will Self Built Packages Ever be Made for Selling on AH

Will we ever be able to put items inside giftboxes and GIVE them to someone or sell them on AH (as complete armor sets for instance or clothing outfit sets)? Say I collected 100% of the contents for an Improved Cause amp L BP but I don't want to click it. Wouldn't it be nice to sell that all on...
  12. Aloisius

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

I have been thinking about this for some time now. I've asked soc mates and others how hyperinflation would affect this game. No one seems to think it's possible. But in the real world almost every financial news advisory is warning people to get gold, silver or bitcoin. I'm quite sure they are...
  13. Aloisius

Suggestion: Tool Gizmo BP chain tools and L bp drop idea - Progress Meters

I was thinking how cool it would be to have a tool you use that displays skills. Similar to the way the progress action library item works you could make individual tools that display individual skill progress. And higher end tools that display multiple skills progressing. For example, a tier 1...
  14. Aloisius

Got a nice peice of art to get us past this

I found this at a thrift store... no idea how valuable it is... but i really like it so it'll be prominent display...how do you like it? I'm thinking of naming it three tequilas. who is this artist? have you seen it before?? got a nice peice to show us?
  15. Aloisius

Selling: WTS Liakon F Full Set UL

Rare armor Cold 31, Impact 21, Cut 20, Stab 19 Durability 3000 Liakon Harness (F) T 3.1 Liakon Arm Guards (F) T 2.8 Liakon Foot Guards (F) T 1.5 Liakon Thigh Guards (F) T 2.3 Liakon Shin Guards (F) T 2.2 Liakon Gloves (F) T 2.0 Liakon Helmet (F) T 2.8 Nice...
  16. Aloisius

catastropic crashing since VU 16.3.2

getting some serious crashes lately. the game freezes solid. not ungraceful crash like it used to be but frozen so bad even control alt delete won't save you. i thought it was the graphics overheating my computer so i turned it down to crap res. still crashes. and it was already bad but this is...
  17. Aloisius

What's worse than keypresses not consistent

What's worse than sometimes working keypresses and sometimes not? What's worse than inconsistent keys like f that sometimes autofires, sometimes select next target, sometimes deselect target? Is it sentences that.... Or poi... Or co... O FFS
  18. Aloisius

Know Any Tiering Up Armor Techniques?

I'm wondering if anyone has some interesting techniques for tiering up armors. Like would running around with a healer on little mobs that hit lots be better than just using it? Would big hard hits be better? No plates be cheaper? Got any ideas?
  19. Aloisius

New Candidate Running for President of Virtual Reality

Meet Scarius Ocrazio Cortex
  20. Aloisius

don't click cancel

when leaving the planet don't click cancel. leaving caly from the spaceport and i get to the edge of space and the stupid popup that asks me if i want to go in space has 2 choices but if you select the wrong one it's very very bad. so bad you have to relog and endure another session of...
  21. Aloisius

navigator waypoints block selection of tp

here is a bug that annoys the hell out of me. to replicate the issue open a mission waypoint like the one in shubs daily on monria. now goto the teleporter and the waypoint will be blocking your desired destination. now, you can't right click on it like you would with a map(ya i know right, who...
  22. Aloisius

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition (T7)

Tier 7.6 Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition remaining tiers 66, 135, 95 I want to upgrade to Arso 4 FEN Taking offers. Trades considered. Try before you buy, with collateral, ofc. Works very well with other weapons equipped with Lifesteal buff.
  23. Aloisius

server border inside circle of hermit nesting grounds

so i'm flying from monria to caly and discovered the corner of a server (duh ya i know not another whaaaa?!?! corner of a server wtff?) is dead center of the hermit nesting grounds. i suppose you might want 1/4 of the circle to be unuseable but also not mark it. did i mention space is 3D IRL NM.
  24. Aloisius

Suggestion: lag optimization

when migration started i noticed lag grow exponentially again but when i was doing some chatting i noticed something. i was trying to give a socmate a pos in the livas area for LT and when i clicked the map for pos nothing happened. so i clicked again, nothing. so i clicked again, nothing...
  25. Aloisius

smuggler list

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?309951-Smuggler-Forces-Member-List
Back