Search results

1. Chukano

Info: Stream Wrench Crowbar

Still remembered:
  2. Chukano

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Another Sunday Event on Goldgrinder land! Join us on Ola#30! every Sunday for extra Goldgrinder prizes :D Check the Bery 'n Bibo in the event list and sign up!
  3. Chukano

And another MiniSage on the 3rd of December on Toulan!
  4. Chukano

FYI: Mini Sage III Return to Monria 23rd October 2021

Hello everyone :D The Minisage on Monria the 23rd Oct Edition has been concluded! What an evening it was for the Sweat And Giveaway Extravaganza in its miniform :D Followed by Bonnie's Epic Boss Waves Event in collaboration with The Virtualsense Team and MA. This is how the game should be...
  5. Chukano

I won the event Ms!! in last 10 mins 168 ped global so happy :D
  6. Chukano

I had 5 Globals on this event last time :D Very happy!
  7. Chukano

Hi all :D Work has kept me busy! But a new MINISAGE event is happening on the 23rd of October for info check this thread please: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mini-sage-iii-return-to-monria-23rd-october-2021.284052/ Kind regards, Wrench & Crew
  8. Chukano

FYI: Mini Sage III Return to Monria 23rd October 2021

Hi All, After getting agreement and permission from Cerealkiller (thank you:) and the success of the SAGE IX on Next Island and our First MINISAGE I on Toulan, and the earlier Monria Edition, the Crowbar Crew are returning to organize the Third MINI SAGE Event! This event will be held on...
  9. Chukano

Good this Sunday we will try to win some in the weekly event :D Also was there a name change for ola#30?
  10. Chukano

Been a while since I updated here but I am stll around! I would like to share this video of what my Crew organized for my Birthday :D We are still around trying to assist the community! Kind regards, Wrench & Crew
  11. Chukano

Hmm I like the word grind cause it sets a clear expectation and commitment. Anyway...... another great Sunday with the extra reward weekly event while grinding your Gold points. This time Crafty took home a surprise Arkadia Moon Deed! So happy for you :D Join us again next Sunday :D on the...
  12. Chukano

Great event last Sunday, so many globals and fun! Looking forward to yet another Bery and Bibo Sunday :D
  13. Chukano

Hi all, During the event 2 weeks ago someone won the OLA#30 Jackpot :D its crazy! Last week again many globals and extra prizes during the weekly Sunday Event on OLA #30. Come and join the fun :D Kind regards, Wrench
  14. Chukano

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Hi all, I will be there and will ask the Crew to join, I am very sad about this because I am one of those players Conq helped when I started in 2013 and I met him again on my return last year and he was a fellow streamer. I even bought sweat at 2 ped one k for a long time because Conq always...
  15. Chukano

New OLA 30 Event this Sunday :D Do not forget to Sign up :D
  16. Chukano

Another Bibo & Berry done and closed it off with a duo hunt on That freaking Cold Place (it was cold indeed :cool: ) Was nice to explain to more people in-depth the Goldgrinder event. Very enjoyable looking forward to more people participating :D
  17. Chukano

OLA#30 Bibo n Bery Stalkers - Sponsored Twitch Stream: WrenchCrowbar

This first edition was crazy!!!! I cant believe I won with my highest global ever (270 ped or sth) so far :D Of course both MsPudding and myself passed on our prizes! Some happy winners out there, our lowest level player got 2nd place it was insane whahahaha Cant believe we be doing this every...
  18. Chukano

OLA#30 Bibo n Bery Stalkers - Sponsored Twitch Stream: WrenchCrowbar

Hi all, Thank you so much for this opportunity! The crew and myself will be here every Sunday doing this event :D Kind regards, Wrench & Crew!
  19. Chukano

Selling: random storage sale

Heya, Could I buy all tier 5 components plz? Chukano Wrenchcrowbar Crowbar in game :D
  20. Chukano

Looking forward to the Bery & Bibo Event this Sunday on Ola #30 :D I hope it can become a weekly event soon!
  21. Chukano

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Please register Chukano WrenchCrowbar Crowbar plz
  22. Chukano

MINI SAGE II! Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza Monria 2nd April 2021

All good Nakor, closing sign ups:D
  23. Chukano

The one Year Movie:
  24. Chukano

International Women's Day 2021 Happy Women's Day all!
Back